AMD Polaris Giveaway

my buddy has the all powerful intel hd 4000 graphics, and i would give him my 770 :P

Hello,

I have a slowwwww MSI AMD 6970 Lightning Edition in my actual rig... i cannot play games like doom etc.

So i just want an upgrade to my main rig :3.

And finaly GL guyz!

I am entering because who the hell does not want the newest GPU on the market? DUh :P GG everyone!!!!

Well, I have a Geforce GT 740 (don't judge me, is what I was able to afford), so is obvious why I want an upgrade.

I am currently have a gtx 645, and i'd really like to be able to run games at 60 fps on max settings on 1080p!

I'm making older rigs with new graphics cards. This will be a fun project for me and I will show others my creation.

That rx480 is sooo sexy... Rockin a r7 265 right now..... 

I have a 5850 so I could really use the upgrade. Good luck to everyone else

I have GTX 460 on i5-760. Although 460 has served me well so far, it would be nice to upgrade, since performance of video cards have come a long way since 2010.

Running a Radeon 280x thats artifacting all over the place whenever i play anything now, 95 degrees (Celsius) around when im playing games like Overwatch making most games now unplayable or having to restart to remove the artifacting for 10 minutes

Been thinking of building an htpc to replace the xbox 360 console in the living room and one of these new Radeon GPUs would be awesome for it, hope to win and thanks for doing the giveaway!

Rock On!

I have a a8 5600k at stock speeds,  with integrated gpu. I've had it for a few years and it did what I wanted it to do which was play games like counter strike, gmod, and minecraft. Now I don't really play any of those games and I want to play more intense titles, oh yeah gibe nao pls

I have a GTX 670 and while it still handle most games at 1080p, High settings, This might not be case soon as games require more Vram and power. This is why i'm entering the giveaway.

Currently running a laptop right now and in the middle of building a new pc this would be nice not to spend cash on a gpu so pick me thanks for the great content you guys make 

I have a GTX 750 and i would love and upgrade becouse you know.. cof cof budget cof cof..

Thanks for the giveaway!

I currently own a GTX 960 and I feel this would be a great upgrade!

Currently using the GTX 770, looking to upgrade my GPU so I can put the 770 in the GF's rig.

Ooooohh i want that mofo

mine is a zotac gtx 960 4gb... so yes, i want that

Im using an HD 6670. Gibe nao pls

I have a a AMD Radeon 7800. The card was used, my sisters boyfriend sold to for a good price and it's not to bad. The problem is that when September rolls round with all the new games my computer couldn't keep up. I want to new card so that I can actually play games with friends.