AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 960. Never owned an AMD card before... interested in checking one out :)

I have a friggin GTX760 and cant play the friggin GTAV with friggin cool graphics.

I friggin want an upgade

I also think the friggin word "friggin" is stuck in my head.

friggin hell m8

Gibe nao plz! 

But tbh this would be a great starting point for my next rig.

Good day!
I am currently using Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X

Im not a fan of nVidia for... reasons!

Would like to upgrade do to the fact that im planing an whole pc upgrade, but its complicated due to money issues :)

Hard to be a gamer when your rig stutters on fallout 4 :D 

I have a 720m and I want new GPU because I am going to building a new pc.

I have an intel graphics card lol. Gaming isnt always too bad though because my decent i5 is good for cpu based games.

I run a GTX 660, and I like where AMD is headed with their Polaris line up.

I have a r7 240 that a friend gave me in my tower till i could get a new gpu. 

I'm currently running a GTX750Ti. I really am wanting to get into 1440p gaming and I really doubt this card could handle it.

I have an HD4650... I can't even run CSGO with more than 30fps

Daaaamn, I have a AMD R9 270X 4GB Windforce X3 OC edition. Even if it's still pretty decent, for medium settings, it's still lacking in processing power when it comes to editing photos and videos. Being an art student and trying to make a living at the same time isnt that easy :| Aaaaand I would love to upgrade to Polaris 10. 

I have an AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series Laptop graphics card and i want to build a gaming rig soon so i really would use the help of a polaris graphics..

I want it

gibe nao pls.

I run a GTX 960 and would love these cards to have a more stable VR experience

i currently have a GT545(yes not a GTX) which is pretty weak (only 30fps in overwatch 1080p at low graphics)

so gibe me naoh plox and i luv u guys

thanks for the giveaway ! Would really love to have a polaris card... would make a great upgrade from my old hd 4000 series ati card from amd...

At the moment I don't even have a real rig . I am trying to find quality parts to setup a future system so i can enjoy real gaming. I do have an old GeForce GT 240 to go with all the old things i have from 2010 ... 

so yeah this would help a bunch to knock out the graphics card from my fund raising endeavours   :D

Give nao pls

It got my PC getting GTX 1070 FE and maybe I can have RX 480 as backup, second card or put it in my Second PC or sell it or somethin. 

Build Name:

Anton

CPU: I7 4790K

GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP EXTREME

RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ

MOBO: MSI H81M-E33

CASE: COOLER MASTER N300

PSU: THERMALTAKE 600 WATT

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

I'm using the APU from my AMD A4-6300, so I really need a new card.

Considering how many times I've claimed LTT's tests are flawed I'd be genuinely surprised if I won anything :D

Anyhow - my 280 died about a week ago and I need a new one :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I want a new card bc i have a 6870, and its almost imposible to play new games, its too old now! thnx for the giveaway!

I am currently using an AMD R9 200 Series and I would like to upgrade to one of these graphics cards so I would be able to use VR when I can afford to get an HTC Vive. 

I have an R7 240 2GB DDR3, and I can play most games on 720p Low, but I'd like to play at native resolution of my monitor (1080p). Anyway best of luck to all.

I have a 960 right now but I am looking to upgrade to play the newest games smoothly. Of course I want the Polaris 11.