AMD Polaris Giveaway

So it turns out it's frikking impossible to reply a post from an ipad (like that suriprised anyone right?). Proably the worst thing i ever bought, excluding that one time when i bought 11 steam random keys from G2A.

Anyway, back to the giveaway. I'm from argentina, so i really hope the WorldWide part of the giveaway is really WorldWide and not just America and Europe.

As for my graphics card, well i have a notebook with a GTX 980m, i sold my main rig to get it because i'm always going from house to house. The notebook is a Gigabyte P35X V3, not the greatest, but i love it.

Since i bought this i have been saving some money to get a new rig. I have enough to buy a CPU and a GPU, so if i somehow get this AMD card for free, i will almost have enough for all the rig.

I bought a 4K Dell P2715Q monitor about month ago and would be great to have one of these graphic cards for 4k gaming experience (R9 280X currently -_-)

I currently have 2 Firepro d500s, they're quite good, but I mainly use them for a work computer, a Polaris GPU would be nice for a separate gaming rig, and considering its free, what is there to lose !

I have intel hd 530 on my rig, nothing special honestly. A rx 480 would be amazing, but anythung would be fine for me. As long as I can play my games in 1080p 60hz, it doesn't matter. I really appreciate the chance to upgrade, thanks!

No idea if its here to participate:v anyway i have a gtx 950 and i love it but im planning to make some 1440p gaming and a new gpu would totally hanlde it no problem :v

I have a 270 and its flat crap. i also am running an fx 6300 so thats crap too. I have a 1440p monitor for some reason. help me im crap

I have wonderful Intel® HD Graphics 3000. Needless to say that is pretty bad, so anything is an upgrade. I have my rig almost all built, but am looking for a graphics card (for video editing rig), so this seams like a good opportunity. The cards will perform well, and if its free, its better for me. 

I am currently running a GTX 680 where only the DVI works. I would love to finally have more ports

I have an nvidia gtx 970 and i want the new gpu because i am trying to build a computer for my girlfriend so she can play games

Big fan of linus tech tips and could really use this i am planning on making my own pc because im not too good with computers but watching their videos makes it look like i can just a matter of $ and winning this would save me some money

I Wanna be the very best so i need to upgrade from my HD 7870

Been running nvidia forever, would love to try amd's new flagship

I have an MSI R9 390

dank memes

gimme gimme gimme

2 nVidia 670s in SLI. They are hot and have limited support for SLI...making me hulking angry.

I have a GTX 760 tell the truth it not that shiny any more and now the red side looks brigter :) 

Intending to build a PC... having a graphics card would be a great start. I personally have a notebook with gt750m :C

I am currently stuck with an xfx 9500gt 
and i want an upgrade for obvious reasons , assuming you remember this fossil 

I might as well enter.

I currently have a GTX 460 card as a backup and testing graphics card, which needs quite a lot of power. Having a polaris card would make testing functionality of lower power machines a lot easier.

I don't actually have a desktop yet, but I am slowly accumulating parts for a somewhat decent one..
I was going to get an RX 480 anyway, so this could really help out.

Love the work, and god bless everyone at LMG!

Ive got a an xfx r7 260x in my current build and I could sure use a better card to run my emulators. lol

My current card is a r7 240 Powercolor edition
I Kind of need a new card because this card is only able to run voxel or Indie games and can run triple A games at 10-20 Fps

Also I do Editing which would be benefited by a stronger gpu 

I had an AMD Radeon HD 6850 for about four years until it suddenly passed away. I did some digging and decided to go for an R9 380 2GB as it had good price/performance ratio at the time in my country. A short time later these new GPUs were announced and I found myself feeling a bit of regret, which is not 100% reasonable due to the amount of time I would spend without a GPU waiting for say an RX 480 to be released, but I could have waited just a bit more to get the 4GB version, lack of VRAM is proving to be a problem at the moment. Obviously, I have only myself to blame for my lack of attention towards upcoming announcements, which is justifiable since I just recently started learning a bit about computer components and this time of necessity led me to LMG which is nice. If I win I plan to give my R9 380 to a friend who needs it but has no money and keep the new one.

first hello to linus first time i comented on this site . i have a amd ati hd6870 1gb and i want to get the new polaris card becuz its the best card for 1080p-1440p