AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got a R9 290 and I heard the new cards run less hot and take less power. Thanks for the giveaway

I am currently using a 780ti in my rig, I would like the rx 480, so i can upgrade my rig to run higher frames on new games. This card only has 3gb of vram, and the upgrade would be amazing! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I want to build a new computer.

I'm running a Laptop with a :

- Intel 4000 HD

- Intel i3 3100M

Yeah, I can't run anything.

I have been watching you all for quite a while now and that has made me more of an enthusiast than a casual PC fan. With that being said, my wallet cries at the thought of upgrading after only a year of having my PC. I currently have an r9 290x sitting in my rig. That card is still very reliable, but I would like to help someone I know upgrade their rig, and this would allow me to give them my 290x. 

I dont have a rig, i have console ps4 with exactly 500 gb 2 usb slots to charge my controller runs game at 60 fps i think? The gpu is amd pitcairn can't find any pictures on it but i doubt it looks as slim as that polaris.

reason i want to upgrade to amd's polaris is because i dont want to buy another console to upgrade and that cost money so pc is the way to go.

In my current rig i have an gpu that is built in too my motherboard from intep i think but it really sucks i can only get about 10 fps playing simple games. I think that if i get an amd graphics card it would allow me to play more gpu intense games that i just cant play rigth now.

Looking to build my first gaming pc since 1998. And cheaply, so a free kick-arse graphics card would be killer!

Just started watch LTT about two weeks ago, great work guys!

I have an integrated Intel HD 4400, i can't play shit. I'd love to have a new AMD GPU in my rig :(

Im running with the dinosaur GTX 570, currently saving up some money for the rx 480.

So one for free would be nice though :^)

I currently have a R9 280X but I've had it for some time now and I think it's starting to fail on me. Would love to have the RX 480

i have a intel hd graphics right now:D, gta V 800x600 on 20 fps sow i need it!! lol

Spoiler

I am currently using a GTX770 which. on top of some software issues, ain't the best performer anymore. I can't really enjoy a lot of new games to their fuller extents and doing design work can sometimes be challenging. I would like the new card first and foremost for a higher performance in work and play and I would also like to take advantage of the HDR technology.My motherboard is also optimized for an AMD card.

I have a  GTX 750. It cost me 318.25USD (10190TWD) to get a RX480 from here, Taiwan. And that is why i want to get a free one.

I  currently have a gtx750 ti. I'm not totaly sure if I want this card but my coach is looking for an upgrade to his computer too so I could always help him out if I win. 

I already built my intel based pc but i don't have a graphics card yet, waiting patiently for the new amd architecture (but can't wait to feel the excitement of building my first pc). 

So..... Rx 480?? For free?? Heaven yeah!! (because hell is bad)

#lame #freestuff #noticemesenpai #n00b

My naked pc

- i5 6500 - HyperX Fury Black Series 8GB 2133 MHz DDR4 - MSI B150 Gaming M5 Motherboard - Corsair CX500M power supply - WD 1TB Caviar Blue 

can run dark souls 2 in low resolution and low quality, about 15 fps. Meh.

I have a r9 270 and I want that new one cuz it's better

I have a 550ti so I think it's pretty obvious why I'd want to upgrade :D 

570 HD GTX from EVGA here, team red get me some oomph!

I'm running the geforce 8400gs  since 2009 so  please help a brother in need of a graphics card by giving me the amd gpu and i'll be thankful for the rest of my life. ? 

I actually don't have a dedicated graphics card yet, I'm currently saving up for the Razer Core to connect to my Blade Stealth. It'd be nice if I only had to buy the core instead of the core with a graphics card! By the way you guys are awesome :D

i have an old AMD 7850 XFX GHOST SERIES :C 
and an old i5 750 :CC

Curently runing ATI® Radeon 5450HD, so any card would be great (im curently having problems with emulating PSX and encoding/streaming @720p)
Thank You in advance for keeping my hopes up...

@coadaman

My current machine has an ancient ATI card in it and it can barely open an internet browser without trying to commit suicide.

I need to build a new PC desperatly!