AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a r9 380 upgraded from a 270x 'upgraded' from a 7870. Why do i want this 480? because a just bougth a 1440p monitor (upgraded from a 900p one) and i could use that extra performance to play at higher graphics.. Plus, i'm Venezuelan so everything is expensive here :(

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (7950 i belive). 

I would like to upgrade because i cant run curtain games i would like to run and a consistent 50-60-70 fps. and it gets annoying at times when games go down as low as 20-30.

Thanks for this great Giveaway. Keep up the great work LinusMediaGroup / LinusTechTips

I currently have sli 980's and the reason I want this it's because I'm always interested in New cards

My current rig has a MSI  R9 380 4GB in it and I have been wanting to get a new card that can handle 1080p gaming with more enough headroom to prevent diping below 60fps. Thank you! 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

I have a gtx 560 ti and I would love to try out an AMD card. 

I'm currently running an odd combination of an i7 4770K and a 760GTX - Yes you read that correctly. Basically I have been waiting for the new generation of cards from both companies to come out before I went ahead with a GPU upgrade...and it's starting to hurt ever so slightly in newer games. Especially games in production like ARK. Those 20FPS at 1080P at lowest settings. :(

I'm currently using a GTX 950 SC. I've been looking to upgrade, but money is a bit of an issue. So why not give a shot at a free GPU, by AMD too? I'm using an FX-8320 by AMD, so it'd be cool to have an AMD GPU too.

HD 5770 in my old Rig... 980 in my newer one

In my rig I am rocking a amd r7 370. It would be a nice upgrade to win this giveaway. Thanks so much LTT for the great videos and the content cause I have learned so much. I go to a tech school and I am in IT so I can apply some of the stuff I have learned here at school

thanks

Currently have an AMD Radeon HD 6770.. Could use an upgrade, was thinking about building a new PC, gonna buy a new AMD card if I don't win this anyway.. But it would be nice :D

Right now I'm running with an R9 380 in my PC. I love the thing, but I'm ready for an upgrade to play AAA titles. buuuut i do also need a new card so i can give my R9 380 to my father. He always says he doesn't want to build one, but  know he does. He's just reluctant to get started due to the prices. Thanks Linus and AMD!

I am unfortunately using a GTX 750 2GB OC from KFA2, which cannot handle many games at low at 1080p any more. I would love an upgrade to Polaris because of the power efficiency, and because of the insane performance per watt ratio. Both AMD and Nvidia have done revolutionary stuff with their newest line of GPU's, but if feel that with the power of the RX 480, the new RX 490 or even higher cards (RX Fury?) have a good chance of beating out Nvidia on the price to performance side. 

I currently dont have a computer, but I'm building one soon (and another before that for the gf), right now im looking at the R9 380 for her and the same or maybe a RX480 for me.

*fingers crossed*

so i have a rx480 already but you know... two is better then one  ^^

I currently run an old but still gold R9 200 / HD 7900 series. It served me well over the passed few years but lately I have been noticing some issues with it. The card also runs very rusty with new games. So obviously, I am looking for an upgrade. I noticed the release of the new AMD series. Excited as I am, but also broke as a full time student of Interaction Design and getting my drivers license I decided to test my luck at one of my favourite tech reviewers! Best of luck to all contenders! (:

I'd like to have a RX480 to give to a friend that has a ATI Radeon 3000 series, it's so bad that i can't even find info on it. And all he plays is CSGO at 800x600 and he sometimes even lags on that. And i have a GTX 950 ASUS.

Currently have a hp pavilion p6098d desktop and wish to upgrade the graphic card to have a better gaming experiences.

I've got a Fire pro v4800 and I need a Polaris card because I can't play any games with it :D

I would love getting into PC interface! Would love to win this! Love the all the content you guys have! YOU  GUYS ARE GOALS

I have a horrible rig with a radeon 4850 crap ikr its the first custom built pc i've had and my parents asked my cousin to build it back in the old 2009 currently I'm just trying to find parts to desperately get a better computer which is at least going to be a bit better at least right? 

as of this moment in my rig i am running 2 radeon hd 7950s in crossfire but that is unable to take me into the world of vr i have plans for vr to make a cad software on a whole new level but i need to experience vr first to understand it more

I currently have an Evga 970 FTW card that I would rate 3.5 out of 4 and has bad coil whine at full power.  It would be nice to have a more powerful card that doesn't sound like a nest of cicadas.

i currently dont have a gpu in my rig so yea it would be nice to finnaly get one 

GTX 960

Upgrading to get higher settings at 1080p and maybe get another one in crossfire for higher resolutions.

currently using an R9 270; its hot is loud and only just barely handles 1080p max 60-55 fps. The six pin powaaa will be perfect!