AMD Polaris Giveaway

M390X i was looking to switch from a laptop to a PC 

Got GeForce 970, but my nephew would really like to play Rainbow Six Siege, so he'll be very happy when he gets Polaris :)

r9 280x is starting to get slow :( may gaben give me the power

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

I am currently the on board graphics of a home computer, upgrading to this would increase my gaming experience.

I have a GTX480. running 100 degrees celcius with the fan on max... probably a dead card soon...

I have a AMD Radeon R5 220 and it can't play most of the games that I own 

Sitting here with GTX 650, but planing to uprgrade to AMD RX480 anyway.

I have an AMD HD5450... so yeah... i need an upgrade. Thanks!

I have a GTX 970, but I'm helping a friend build a rig, and the only other card I have is a GT 740, so a free card would definitely help us out, whether it goes to them, or to me if it outperforms my 970

I have a XFX R9 280X, still works just fine but a better graphics card is a better graphics card :) 

Currently have an HD 4850. I'm no longer supported so need a new card. This would be perfect!

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would love a rx 480. Great card for the money

I haz r9 280

polaris, gIbE NaO! pLz!

\(•o•\)

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

one of the fan blades of my r9 270x is broken, gibe nao pls

I'm running an R9 380, and I've been trying to upgrade to an RX 480, but it's very difficult to find without a huge markup.  Winning one would be amazing.

I currently have an r7 370, but my fx-6100 and mobo are falling apart so getting a new graphics card would allow me to focus my money on replacing those. Thanks for the giveaway and being one of the few to bother to make it worldwide without age restrictions.

All I have is a Toshiba Satellite C55-A (igpu on a pentium), iPhone SE (sadly the best gpu i own), and Xbox One (792p). I've got a $1000 USD PC design im looking at building with a GTX 1070 in it. The polaris cards could bring the cost way down, so im all in for winning one.

I start every day with a nice hot cup of Linus.

I thought FTW is f*ck Taiwan.

If you touch Sony's Cledis, it could be damaged.

Oh good for you, smarty pants, here's a f*cking gold star.

The sauce will never die.

im using an old EVGA  GT 740 2gb superclocked... its kinda bad. If i had new GPU from AMD i'd actually be able to play modern titles higher than 1080p 30fps ;-;

Howdy, 

Right now i have a Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380x which I spent most of my money on back in december and now it's starting to become a little sub-par compared to the latest ones so I think it might be time for an upgrade

I am using an AMD R9 280, i like it because it was cheap and it gives good performance but as time goes by you have to upgrade, so my time has come, i want to run good games (like GTA) on high and ultra, my friend already baught the R9 480 and is pleased soo much he baught 1 more, anyway i love amd products and this card would mean alot to me

Only got myself a GTX 750TI which while it has served me well over the years, it is the barrier for me to try new game

If I win I wouldn't keep it since I have a decent enough card (960) but instead, I would give it to my younger sister so she could finally stop running her pc of her integrated card. 

I never owned a high end GPU since my first i3 rig, a GT 630. So looking for to have one in the future and i want to experience of having one high end and latest GPU.

Currently stuck with a GTX 660 in my rig which I use 90% of the time. I feel as though it's time for an upgrade and this would be much appreciated as I can finally take advantage of the FreeSync™ Technology in my monitor. Either Polaris 10 or 11 would be an upgrade but ya know... 11 would be preferred.

Many thanks.