AMD Polaris Giveaway

Geforce 760, and it's showing it's age in overwatch :(. Free stuff is good stuff!

I currently have a AMD Radeon R7 360

and I have been planning to go for a card that can support a multiple monitor configuration for a long time but never had enough money..

So gibe nao plss

Currently I'm using AMD Radeon HD 6450 with only 1 Gb of DDR3 so an update is needed. I want to buy RX480 but if I win it i could afford a better motherboard and a new CPU (at this moment I have i3 2120)

I have a R7 370 that can just barely crank out Ultra settings in starwars battlefront. This card would be helpful as I hope to upgrade to a polaris GPU in the near future.

I have a AMD R9 280 customized by Gigabyte but I love the RX 480 cos it will boost a lot gaming performance and if I win a RX 480 I'll change my monitor with a FreeSync one :) 

The Old good GTX 460, want to upgrade to another 4xx series (RX480). The number 4 is lucky i guess.

I have a new PC but no money for a graphics card :( so I have to use my old gtx 560 ti 

I have an HD 7950. I can fry an egg on it before it can hit 60 fps at 1080. I reaaaally need an upgrade at this point ;_;. 

All you all with r9s are making me sad.

I actually have a r9 280. We want the razer core review or riot !

I have a HD 5970 would love a 480

Currently got an AMD 7970, but would love to replace it and use the old one to convert my console peasant roommates.

Finaly a reason to register here. Ayy glorious rayydeon rx 480. I have a MSI R9 380 2GB and a Rx 480 will be a good upgrade. But i'll wait for AIB partner cards. I love the MSI cooler. It lets me to overclock to the maximum frequency and it's very silent while keeping around 70 degrees. i would like to see more polaris coverage on the channel.

does intel HD graphics 4000 count as gpu? hope i can upgrade my shitty rig, good luck to everyone

I currently have an r9 280x in my pc. I would love to win the 480x so that I get to play around with new tech and check out the overclocking potential of the card

I am using an Ultimate HD 7750.  I would like to switch to Polaris for the native HEVC support.

Gabe newell please!

I have a gtx580 and I want to upgrade to a new graphics card that's more efficent. Going to try and use it as a emulator + couch gaming PC.

I'm currently using a sapphire R9 380 nitro, and I could use a SERIOUS upgrade. This thing runs so hot and so loud, and doesn't even get very good frames.

Hi thanks for this contest seeing how I need a new card. I have R9 280 but want an Rx 480 for 1440p gaming and much lower power consumption.. Very hard to find this card in Canada right now so winning one would really be great. Thanks for opportunity and for great content on the youtube channel. 

I currently have two gtx 560ti's that don't have the power to make use of my three 144hz monitors in surround. I would greatly benefit from an upgrade.

Considering my gtx680 passes 85*C without custom fan curves, whines like a teenage white girl, and requires TWO 6-pin power connectors. I think it's time for an upgrade ayeee. Gibe nao plz

I have a Radeon 7850 and I'm looking to upgrade and see if it is bottlenecking my system. I want to be able to play higher intensity games at higher qualities without stuttering. 

gibe nao pls

Well, I'm currently running a R9 390 from Sapphire, so the only reasonable upgrade for me would be the decreased power consumption. Then again, Summer is pretty hot this year and it doesn't help that the 390 has a secondary function as a space heater

Cheers,

Thane

my buddy has the all powerful intel hd 4000 graphics, and i would give him my 770 :P