LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks amazing! It would be great to have one, as I live in a tiny apartment.

The lens and mirror assembly look quite intricate and it is one of the few short throw projectors that supports 1080p and 3D, me likey.

I've been wanting a projector like this for a long time. I can't believe it's taken this long for someone to actually make it. It looks amazing.

I WANT THIS!

That thing would be awesome for small rooms, and obviously it's made by LG so its good quality

Crazy projector would be great for some relaxing couch gameplay to some community play on big building.

I actually think it looks great! It´s small enough to carry around if needed, but I'd love to have a 100'' screen in my living room! That is just awesome!

This is actually a pretty cool idea, it kind of reminds me of that Sony (correct me if I'm wrong) laser projector from CES. Does anyone know if it will have any left/right keystoning? Just in case I don't have the space to have it completely straight. Anyway, good luck everyone!

"I only drink the blood of my enemies, and sometimes the occasional strawberry Yoohoo."

This would be great to watch movies and play games with friends in the garden.

This projector looks amazing ... the image quality looks good(im on my phone so it can be a bit hard to tell) and its so compact... would be perfect back at my place :D

I think it's much better than other beamer's because you can place it on the bottom. So you can take it everywhere and dont care about mounting it somewhere. I would use it to connect my Laptop to it and play some games in 100" :D

Finally a use for that blank white wall in my house.

I think this really changes the game with projectors. The fact that you won't have to continually move it back, forward, side to side, to get it looking nice up against a screen, you would just be able to plonk it down and poof, no problems. The size is also really cool. Considering how much of a punch it can put out, I'm really, really surprised at how it performs.

Damn if I knew shoe boxes could do all that I wouldn't have thrown all mine away :-P 

Entering:

Would love to have one of these, it saves space which is what I need

looks beautiful and would be great for my room . 

Saw specs and reviews on official web site.
Specs seem good, but some reviews are not motivating.
But I can't judge if I can't one in my hands.

CPU: Core i5 4690K | Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | RAM: 2x 8 GB 1866 MHz |
GPU: ASUS NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Boot Drive: 840 EVO 250GB
| Monitor: Dell S2216H 1080P IPS

perfect projector size for a giant Lan Party setup

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Was looking to gift a portable projector for my dad. This is the best one out there.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It would be cool to play with this on LANs together with friends, nice party games.

The projector outside of gaming would be something nice to have for watching movies on, also casting rainbow six seige on the wall fan-freakin-tastic 

This is a very very nice projector. It's awesome to see LG innovating in this department considering they do with everything else. I'm surprised it got as big as 200" i was really really impressed. 

Iv never really thought about having a projector for gaming, but it seems pretty cool. a lot cooler than i would have expected. id really like to see the image up close, so i could judge it for myself.

usually dont win giveaways though lol. 

awesome video though, you guys should do more shorts like that, it was awesome.

looks like a nice projector but a little bit expensive IMO! We trust LG so we think it is gonna be an awesome experience!