LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF1000U projector looks great, not only physically but visually too! I would be happy to make a "Short" video if I win LG's  PF1000U projector and submit it to all parties involved with this giveaway as a thank you. Great video and thank you for letting us know about new cool products!
-Adam H.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That's a pretty ballin' looking projector with great features. 

The projector would look awesome in my living room and it would also be perfect for LAN parties! 

i will make some little room for that bad boy in my room ^^

what doesn't kill me, level me up !

This looks like one heck of a cool piece of tech. I could make my entire living room wall a screen. I really like that it last for 30,000 hours.

I'd totally like to find out about the colours, latency, and overall experience with this projector. :D that short distance is really challenging, in a good way tho!

This would be sick to watch movies with the fam, also for playing games omg it would be lit

Its amazing how small and easy to use projectors are becoming. I remember back in Elementary school how my teachers would drag out a big bulky desk sized projector to show us some new math problems or something. It'd be amazing to own one of these bad boys.

beamer_liesegang_s.jpg

It looks really awesome, and useful. idk about the lifespan of the bulbs though, that's always one of my concerns. 

I think the LG PF1000U is a perfect beamer for people who dont wanna have a big giant and loud thing of horror hangin on the top. I like the Beamer also because of the functionality and the adaptivity. I have never seen a beamer which has a Bluetooth Audio Exit. PS: I am a German (Bavaria). Sry about bad Englisch.

I would use it for lectures and lessons, and sure some gaming and netflix

Big screen without the need for a long throw? Sign me in!

Looks very nice!! thank you for making this contest!

I just bought jc3 to find that my card can't run it and i havent been bothered to buy a new one but maby this with encourage me to

The projector is an amazing invention and looks amazing. But it's beauty carries through beyond the outside

This is probably the coolest Ultra throw projector I have seen so far, would be an awesome replacement for a tv since I would be shopping for a new one soon anyway.

Man I would kill for this to go with my node 202 portable rig to go everywhere and play games at lans, due to the compact draw distance, looks like it would not be too much trouble. 

looks great, if only i could afford one haha

Looks amazing! There are a million things this would be useful for!

It would be cool to win this projector and do some project for my self

This project looked sick. If I had one of these I would throw a sick as gaming party

DLP has truly changed the way I look at projectors, the lamp lifetime has improved so much since I first thought about building a home theater, add short throw into the equation and I'm sold on this 

This would be perfect - moving into a small flat to start an apprenticeship - Netflix and gaming heaven :-)