LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

ive been a subscriber to linus since i saw his as fast as possible series on the other channel and i gotta say this is my first time entering on such a give away for the amazing LG  PF1000U Short Throw Projectors i love its design and build quality and most importantly its portability you can pretty much bring it anywhere with your gadgets and still able to share media content. This type of products are great for rural locations especially here in the Philippines and schools will definitely benefit a lot with this amazing technology! would love to share this with my mom for she is a teacher will be an awesome visual aid for her and her students. amazing work LG.

I think beamer's are the future. Why should you buy a 60" tv for 4000$ if you can get this Beamer which can make a 100" picture. Sure, the quality isn't as good as a tv, but the tv is much more expensive.

This seems like a very clean product, with no work really required as long as you have the room and a white wall. Beautiful! 

Wow, this looks awesome! Think it's about time I replace my 10 year old projector!~

This is a pretty cool looking projector, it's small and has a pretty good looking image/display. I do want to bring up that it doesn't seem to be able to have the projection adjusted so that it doesn't have to be 4 or 10 inches away from the wall but hey, it still looks pretty cool.

Small and very handy. Would be great for me :)

Large projection based gaming has been something I have wanted to try for awhile. This looks like a good setup for that purpose. Movies also look like they could be good on this.

looks cool, surely cool to own one too :D

Nice led projector that can last long. Hope it can light up my life. If I win. It's definitely a good life. 

What a cool dope looking projector , looks super portable. What a great way to enjoy the wide 200'' projected screen while playing games or watching a movie, with a added sound system this machine is like the completion of what I have ever wanted and imagined for (Y). This projector is like a beast and i would <3 to have it 

Amazing tech. would love to get one to play Witcher 3 on 100" screen.

this is the most epic purchase that anyone can do!!!
meus parabens para LG com esse equipamento!

I like that this projector is portable and can be used anywhere with a white wall. This will definitely look great in my room and make use of all my empty walls. It's also crazy that entries end on my BDay.

I have always found it a nice idea to play on a big projected screen. I would love to play Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros on this.

This is so amazing.

Nice Video Linus

Looks flippin awesome.... would be great for our movie room :)

CPU - Intel core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz | GPU - MSI GTX970 G4 4GB | RAM - Corsair 16GB LP @ 1600Mhz | MOBO - MSI Gaming 5 Z97

HHDs - WD blue 1TB, Toshiba 500GB, Samsung 240GB(ssd) | Case - NZXT H440 | Cooler - NZXT kraken x61(soon) | PSU - Corsair RM 850W

Monitors - 2x BenQ RL2455HM | Headset - Steel Series Siberia Elite prism | MouseSteel Series Rivals | Keyboard - Steel Series Apex M800

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awesome projector!

I think that it looks like a projector merged with a NUC

10/10

Take it anywhere, sit it on top of a chair or just lay it on the ground and game away, that's the dream! It would be a great addition for my linguistics classes aswell =)

the best projector for me, i need it for my home cinema im building in a small room in my basement and it would fit perfectly

Its the best thing ive seen in my life, its a projector inside a projector...

amazing product, with a variety of applications, both in professional and entertainment areas. Unfortunately still not available in my region (Latin America)

damn that product is cool!!!!!!! and coincidentally i was on a look our for a new projector in order to replace my 21'' tv (which is super old) but while thinking of that i realised i dint have enough distance to have alrge screen area...... and then this video/ product shows up. i would be very grateful if i am one of these lucky winners..

It Is a Very good way of gaming on couch any where pretty much at dark times