LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would like to use this particular projector a s i am moving to the new house and that would be good for my new project in attic which is going to be a theather and i guess this particular projector will be a bit overkill, but oh well #PCMASTERRACE

Awesome projector, could imagine some epic movies and games to be had with friends almost anywhere as it looks like a very versatile device. 

Great projector! I honestly always wanted one especially that now I'm getting a new room and it would be a great addition to it! 

Twitter: @dawidekziaja

Looks cool for a projector. 

Finally something i can use in my flat, this is going to well proper mental innit.

Brilliant idea, opens up a ton of posibilities. And enables it to be used a mini cinema anywhere, brilliant :)

This would be a true way to game in my uni room.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck

This projector Would be great my school is in desperate need of a new projector this one would fit great it would come in handy when they do movie nights as space is a key problem and we don't have much projection space same goes for the socials thanks for considering my entry 

-Jade

The short throw of this unit gives it unprecedented flexibility!!! 

Cool projector. Seems much more compact than any others ive seen.

Its sick! I actually got an empty wall thats perfect for it. You don't need hugeass TVs, you need this.

Looks like an extremely powerful projector, would be great to watch movies on.

WOW, extrem cool product! I want this! But $$$....

Extrem cool Video Linus!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is a amazing device. Now you don't have to setup a projector from far away just to get a good picture. Plus easy to setup ,as shown on Linus's video!

100" diag. at only a little over a foot away from the wall!? Sounds like the PF1000U would be a perfect fit for my place! 

this looks like the perfect candidate for a projector built in smart apps!

Seems like a really awesome little projector, would be perfect for parties and things like that. Really lightweight projectors isn't something iv'e seen much of but I like the idea.

Seems like a great way to game , big screen and 2 litres of ice tea, that's how a man plays. xD

This projector would be perfect for hanging out with friends during a summer night. Whether playing a movie or a game, this is made even cooler with its compact-ness.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

A look into my future with a gaming wall and movie nights

when you pulled this out thought is was a normal projector that had to be at least 5 feet a way from the wall. the projector looks nice and i wood probably use it to play team fortress 2

This would be a nice change of my TV, and will make my living room cleaner looking!! thanks!!

This would be super useful for my church group.  Instead of having to balance a projector somewhere, something like this would be so convenient.