LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF1000U projector looks like a nice projector that could be comfortably used in a living room setup, depending on what sort of clearance it needs it looks like it could be on a shelf and hidden away slightly, it also looks awesome for some portable gaming and being able to quickly setup a big screen to play games with your mates. :D Overall how small it is and how it's got that nice mirror flipped image design looks pretty damn cool to me and it'd be an awesome addition to any setup. :D

That projector looks AMAZING! I've always wanted a compact projector to watch netflix and to play games on my wall with. The picture quality looks AMAZING! Would love to get my hands on one : ) Great short Linus

I was out of posters for my wall, but all things considered displaying my wallpaper with a big-ass projector is clearly the way to go!

alucryd out

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Same day of my birthday !!

Nice product, i would love to have one.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks like a sick projector and i love that it can project from really close!!!

I can imagine literally hundreds of great things that I can do with this! I can't wait for it to land on my door steps! ;)

Best projector for a gaming/cinema basement. Just love it!

We own a bar and we use a not so good projector, so this would be an amazing upgrade. And i could play games on a bigger scale since now i use a laptop for gaming and soon i am getting my first custom gaming pc. 

would be pretty overkill for a bedroom with a wall only 12 ft high like my own, but who cares.

i love it, I need this in my life.

Now this is interesting, a compact digital projector which I can use along with my friends when have an event together :D

Skull_Commander

I think that this projektor might help a lot to me gaming/watching movies when traveling. Would be a great experience to have something like this. <3

This looks like the perfect projector for my new home gaming room, short throw would help a lot with the limited space I have!

It's crazy that it needs that little amount of space for huge image like that 

With the release of the new Pokemon go game, i think i would use this projector to re-live the originals through an emulator and blown up to 100". I can imagine it being beautiful!

rooftop movie time it's gonna be insane with this puppy

This looks amazing for a home theatre solution, no drilling-holes in the ceiling required!

@Adil_ak93

It would be awesome for my home theater setup that has good sound but no projector.

Honestly that is amazing, I never thought it was possible to make such a huge image so close to the wall. I am blown away.

What amazes me about this projector is that it has the power to produce such a large screen with minimal range. 

It can be really good in a compact room