LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Would be killer to bring into to school to use, my classes are still using those crappy 90"s overhead projectors yet have the entire school running on 2010 MacBooks...rip 

going on holiday want some good films to watch then this would look great its small and has a take-me-anywhere look to it

That looks awesome. That detail is pretty stunning from something so small.

Id be able to use this projector almost anywhere! I love lg and their name too life is good indeed

I've always been intrigued by projectors but the price for the quality of projectors has never really interested me, but this thing looks amazing. The picture quality looks awesome, the short distance projection is very useful and the portability of this is so perfect for those nights when everyone is here and there's just not enough room in the living room. I personally think one of these with my new computer (if I ever get my parts from ncix) would be a good driver to make my friends jealous of my new set up.

Pretty cool device , maybe an battery would be an idea ?

This would be perfect to watch movies and play some games whether alone, with family, or with friends at the side of some building in school; it would also be nice because we don't have a tv here in my dorm near school.

hey

it looks like a really high tech projector the close ive come close to is an old one with VGA

This projector is realy nice for small apartments like the on im living in.

This projector seems really awesome.

I would like to play around with one of these.

Best regards from Germany!!!!

"multiple exclamation marks- the sure sign of an insane mind." -Terry Pratchett

I will be able to do "research" better

Looks like a fun, but also very usefull product.

I'd like to test it myself during travelling and in home use.

this world be an awesome addition to my room, i know id spend a lot of late nights with my friends kicking back and gaming.

Products like these are always so impressive, and I'm not just saying that to enter the contest. It's surprising just how short the throw can be made, and coupled with the led illumination, could easily lead to more portable displays - perhaps ones hidden inside equipment out in the field?

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is really cool and small and it would be great for playing games on the outside of my house. Also I enjoyed the video! ?

Looks nice, its awasome to have it small and portable, and i would love it for movies and/or casual games with my friends.

I'm moving to a new apartment soon and this would be awesome in the living room.

Damn this is really fricking impressive. 

It's a great thing! Video quality seems good. As said in the video you should buy a bluetooth speaker for the sound.

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing looks great! This would be great to take on the go with some friends to game and relax! Perfect thing to carry with them!!

Not it only looks pretty sick but it would deffinitely look great at my presentations at work. No need for lame long cords going through the whole room :)