Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would not use it for me, but for my wife's parents. The HDD in their pc is really slow, which makes the pc slow in general.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Hi,well to be honest i dont have a SSD in my system, mostly because i dont have money to buy it, poor country no jobs, but i could use one for sure. Best regards from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I would love to win this ssd cause I am building new pc and I don't have any ssd's in it 

I would love to have an SSD to replace my old seagate 500GB HDD and 350GB seagate HDD. Improving my storage performance would make tremendously huge improvements in gaming as well as work tasks and boot speed.

I would love to try one of those drives. It would be an awesome upgrade from a WD Black in my Alienware laptop. 

I don't have an SSD so a lot of games loading a lot.

And i don't have enaugh money for it at the moment. PS: I am German

I have been looking to put a new SSD into my build for a while now. It is currently running on an older Seagate 500Gb and well its not very performance friendly. Really would like to get an SSD to improve performance and get caught up with the rest of the computer enthusiasts world by putting an SSD in my system.

Thanks,

Jv

Because i am tired of having to wait for a 5 gig file to be transferred to another folder in the same hd. I currently have 100 gigs left on my old, slow hd and would really appreciate if i win but i probably wont! May the best lmg fans win!

I personally think everyone should have an ssd in their system,especially their OS drive because time is precious and the less time waiting on things to load the more productive we can be.Thanks Apacer and linustechtips for the great giveaway and good luck everyone!

I bought a random SSD a while ago, I dont even remember the brand.

So I think with this finally I can get a proper good SSD for my system.

I have an old hdd that's been slowly just dying. I would love to switch it out with an SSD.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I never owned a ssd and I really want one to help boost my slow computer.

I want a SSD because currently I can't afford one (using 160GB HDD 8mb cache) and I also need to purchase a GPU for my i5 4460, I think people should have SSD's at least for the OS partition because it has much faster load times with high read/write speed. I also think that if your SSD terribly fails you may lose your data, so...  

My current Desktop system only has a 1TB HDD, which isn't exactly fast for the capacity, and has multiple spaces for SSDs to fit in. Considering I'm a gaming enthusiast, an SSD would be awesome in more ways that I can explain. SSDs, They just make a system so much faster, they're the way of the future.

Well I'd say my friends don't believe in the power of SSD's with their speed capability mybe having one as in them seeing it in action will change their minds. Since it's a brand that they are not fond of so yeah that would be much of it and I would love to have on 

I'm a college student so money is always short on hand, besides good computer parts are really expensive in India. I'm currently using 5-6 years old 160GB Seagate HDD, getting this SSD will really help me increase the performance of my PC.

I think everybody needs a SSD because it is the future and yes you should still have a Hard drive for mass storage because it cheaper but having a SSD is future proofing your PC and you will enjoy being more productive with not having to wait for stuff to load/transfer. Thanks for the opportunity to win a new SSD

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Right now I'm using my first computer I made to play most my games, I'm currently using a 240ish gb hard drive and 1 TB external hard drive to store my games( not effiencient but it'll have to do) but with the 240 tn sad I'll finally be able to store my games in a quality and high performance

drive. Also the price of ssd's are quite pricey.

i want it, but i don't need it

i'd give it away to a friend who's still using only spinning hard drive :|

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

i would love a SSD to replace my 8 year old 120gb hard drive that i salvaged from a laptop, as the boot times are insanely slow (5-6 minutes on a good day) and also a more reliable place to store my files. i would really appreciate this as i have been wanting to upgrade for an age, but the price is a lot to much for what i could spend.

i have filled my 250GB SSD it would be nice to have an other but student life is hard and i need to get eat lol xD

I'm still using a slow af hard disk storage. Would love to have a fast storage any day now.