If every PC gamer here converted 5 console gamers that they know...

Maskot

in the next 10 years, we could probably put the next next gen consoles out of production and cause microsoft to actually cater towards the PC gamer.  I've already converted three, working towards a fourth.

ITT: how many people have you converted to PC gaming and any interesting stories about it?

This isn't about PC gaming being better (although it is), this is about making microsoft and sony lose money in the console business and for microsoft to actually start paying attention to PC gaming.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Convert? None. I find this war on consoles to be silly. PC has the best gaming experience flat out. But consoles have the best sitting on couch with buddies, drinking and having a blast experience. And to that, I'm buying PS4 and Xbox One.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

holy shit, are we in a cult or some shit?

Yes and we can not deny it and must spam on console threads and annoy console gamers  :D

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

you could plug 4 controlers in a media pc aswell xD

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

Yes and we can not deny it and must spam on console threads and annoy console gamers  :D

i know a lot of console gamers that just dont care about grafix and love playing on there couch for a short time with friends co op or whatever let them have there fun ;)

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Intel i7-4770K - Maximus VI Formula - Corsair Dominator GT 1866mhz - R9 290X - Xonar DGX - Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb - 3X WD1001FALS - Raven RV01 - Iiyama B2409HDS 3x - Custom water loop - Windows 10 Pro - XFX tripple monitor stand - Steelseries 4HD - Logitech G9, G19, G35 and Z5500

Hey guys if we convert like 5 jews to muslims we like win right?

maybe to atheist? then i could see a win situation (no bash at muslims just religion in general).

Appelzaadje - the Insane

i know a lot of console gamers that just dont care about grafix and love playing on there couch for a short time with friends co op or whatever let them have there fun ;)

sarcasm was my intention lol

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

And if you're of drinking age. And would like to play some Madden. You are invited to my house. I have a lot of good adult beverages and hoppy ones called Duvel right from Belgium. I have 2 brand spanking new Samsung 65" LED tv's hanging in the living room (yep the cool one with no bezel) and very very comfy couches and chairs.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Hey guys if we convert like 5 jews to muslims we like win right?

Considering there is no physical proof showing superiority between the two, no, but since there is physical proof that pc gaming is a better over all experience compared to console gaming, yes.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

And if you're of drinking age. And would like to play some Madden. You are invited to my house. I have a lot of good adult beverages and hoppy ones called Duvel right from Belgium. I have 2 brand spanking new Samsung 65" LED tv's hanging in the living room (yep the cool one with no bezel) and very very comfy couches and chairs.

altijd weer die belgen ;)

Appelzaadje - the Insane

Considering there is no physical proof showing superiority between the two, no, but since there is physical proof that pc gaming is a better over all experience compared to console gaming, yes.

Consider the missing part of every jewish penis physical evidence.

Also experience changes from person to person.

Consider the missing part of every jewish penis physical evidence.

Also experience changes from person to person.

muslims get circumcised too...

I converted 4.... But one doesn't have money to get a PC

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Everybody i can think of either plays on a PC or doesn't play at all.

I converted 4, almost did my part!  :D

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

budget is the main issue. for the price of a console you are not building a power rig period. a pc anywhere near the price of a console wont perform as well in gaming at that same price point and lets face it...consoles are way more efficient for the price point.  Most ppl want the best things but money talks. 

Kan niet vergeten Amstel uit Nederland :)

doe mij maar Grolsch xD

Appelzaadje - the Insane