Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova. Love the looks. Will run perfectly with my new MSI GE72 Apache Pro gaming laptop :D

I would like the kova but any of both would be super cool to replace the cheapo mouse i am using right now.

Thanks as always to linustechtips for these awesome giveaways and quality contents.

Easy choice for me, Kiro. I just switched from a Corsair MM200 mousepad for my logotech G502, to a Roccat Taito control and gained Seven kills in CS:GO (currently at Nova Master) I would love to try a Roccat mouse, but i can see people need it more than me. Good luck to everyone.

I would love to have a Kova because It would be nice to have a new mouse since im stuck with my mouse that came with my pre build pc, not the greatest.

Kova would be awesome. Never owned a decent mouse  ;)

I'd gladly take either cuz my Logitech G5 is getting old and I can't push the middle mouse button without scrolling.

Kova! Honestly though I'd take whatever I can get. I've been meaning to join the forum, this definitely gave me the boost I needed to get my lazy arse to sign up haha.

Why do I need it? Well, I joined the PC gaming community about a year ago when I built my first PC with the help of my high school graphic design teacher. Since then I have been stuck with my old Dynex keyboard and mouse. They have held up pretty well throughout the years but they are certainly not for gaming by any means. The mouse is starting to show signs of death but luckily my keyboard still does what I need it to.

Awesome stuff guys, keep up the awesome work. Also, my Twitter handle is @XeClutch (for proof that I follow Roccat).

I would like a new mouse. My current mouse is a wireless mouse that skips all the time. Unless i'm within 1 feet of the receiver, the mouse is practically unusable. sad life >.>

Kova would be nice i need a new mouse my old one is so slow

Hey guys, thanks for this give aways and the hard work you put into everything.  :)

1- I would like to win a Kova mouse.

2- Because I still use a really old Microsoft mouse that relies on a tracking ball underneath it. SO it's time for change.

**********************************************************************************************
José Alejandro Reyes - Alias: Jarb2104 | "Only those who see can understand..."
**********************************************************************************************

KOVA FTW! Why? I simply appreciate great products and chances at free stuff! But seriously, I have the Roccat Kone XTD myself so if I won it would be a present for my younger sister who recently discovered PC gaming and is still using a cheap mouse off of ebay :P

Kova pls! ^_^ 
Both look awesome, but kova seems probable better than my 5 year old gamer mouse laser sensor (brand, forget it <_< -_-  ), so i want one of those!

Obviously I want a kova white! Who wouldn't? My twitter account is @BetterNameRblx. Keep feeding my my daily dose of LTT! (If I win, could you sign it for me, everyone at LTT?)

Kiro, because my choice is meaningless when I know I won't win anything :D.

Hey! This sounds awesome. I've been needing a new mouse forEVER, my favorite one (Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000, not even a gaming mouse) broke, and so I've been using a Logitech M210 for almost a year. I just haven't gotten around to getting a new one. Hopefully, I won't have to!

I would prefer the Kova, because of the RGB, more macros, higher DPI/CPI, etc., but I'd still be extremely happy with the Kiro, because I'm desperate for a new mouse.

PC Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING x570-PLUS (Wi-Fi) ATX AM4

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 CL18

Graphics: ASUS GTX 1080

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

PSU: Corsair RM750 (2019)

Displays: ASUS VS247 & ASUS VH169

Anything really (but if you insist I'd like the Kiro). even just the cord. :P
I live in Iraq and those cheap 4$ Chinese rip-offs aren't cutting it off anymore.

Kova mouse looks amazing! And I would like it because I've never really had a great gaming quality mouse and this looks like it's a perfect fit for me!

Heyo! Just got a brand new PC, and currently cant afford any decent peripherals. These mice look amazing and would love to have one! (Preferably  Kova). Thanks so much Linus and Roccat!

Please o please. Kova for the extra buttons, load out all my battlefront cards to them.

I'm in need of a new gaming mouse, and It'll be awesome to have a Roccat. I heard they're very good at gaming.

So a huge thank you for Roccat for this giveway. I'd like to atleast have the Roccat Kova gaming mouse!! ^_^

If I don't end up winning the giveway. I will just to support them in anyway as possible!

Thank you!

May the best odds, be ever in your favor. ^_^