Plasti dip laptop tips

Clanscorpia

I finally got my blue plasti dip and I was planning on plasti dipping the lid of my laptop. What tips do you guys have? I'm just going to paint it flat blue but then I'm going to put a sticker on it. Thanks!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

So you are going to paint it first and then put stickers on it?

Well that's fine but if you take off the stickers, the plasti dip will probably be ruined and you will need to get rid of it as well.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Well that's fine but if you take off the stickers, the plasti dip will probably be ruined and you will need to get rid of it as well.

I think he means his own stickers?

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

I'm going to put 1 sticker on it and its going to be permanent so thats not a problem

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

I finally got my blue plasti dip and I was planning on plasti dipping the lid of my laptop. What tips do you guys have? I'm just going to paint it flat blue but then I'm going to put a sticker on it. Thanks!

DO what I did, go to a DJ equipment site or just look up "Laptop Skin" and you can find generic vinyl skin templates(Mine was a 17 inch) and then you design then you order it.  Now you have something cool congrats.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

I think he means his own stickers?

Yes, I'm getting a sticker custom made just for my laptop. It's going to be the logo of my company

Spoiler

AXIOM

DO what I did, go to a DJ equipment site or just look up "Laptop Skin" and you can find generic vinyl skin templates(Mine was a 17 inch) and then you design then you order it.  Now you have something cool congrats.

I already bought the plasti dip and no skin looks nice enough for me so thats not an option

Spoiler

AXIOM

Yes, I'm getting a sticker custom made just for my laptop. It's going to be the logo of my company

If it's on top of the plasti-dip I'd be careful, since plasti-dip scrapes off REALLY easily. It's supposed to, but it can be irritating if you want it to be permanent/if you use it often.

I used to be quite active here.

I already bought the plasti dip and no skin looks nice enough for me so thats not an option

what is your company?

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

If it's on top of the plasti-dip I'd be careful, since plasti-dip scrapes off REALLY easily. It's supposed to, but it can be irritating if you want it to be permanent/if you use it often.

My laptop mostly sits on my desk and I put it in a bag to go with me about 8 times a month

Spoiler

AXIOM

My laptop mostly sits on my desk and I put it in a bag to go with me about 8 times a month

Okay, well be careful when taking it places. As long as it doesn't scrape up against anything, and you don't intentionally try to rip it off, it'll be totally fine.

I used to be quite active here.

Number one, how old are you? Number two what is your company?

13, Eclipse Computers. Not real yet but I have some customers and I really like the logo I have planned out for it. Its a white circle with one half being slightly thicker with triangles for sun rays like a childrens sun drawing. I'll send you a pic when I get the sticker

Spoiler

AXIOM

13, Eclipse Computers. Not real yet but I have some customers and I really like the logo I have planned out for it. Its a white circle with one half being slightly thicker with triangles for sun rays like a childrens sun drawing. I'll send you a pic when I get the sticker

Not to rain on your parade and I think what you're doing is cool to set the record straight.  Though, it's not a company because a company is a commercial business sort of like a chain in simple terms.  This would be a business, trade, establishment etc.  What does your company do though?

Not to rain on your parade and I think what you're doing is cool to set the record straight.  Though, it's not a company because a company is a commercial business sort of like a chain in simple terms.  This would be a business, trade, establishment etc.  What does your company do though?

I'm starting marketing soon and me and my friend build custom PC's, install computer systems, repair devices, and do other off computer jobs.

Spoiler

AXIOM

Later I'd like to start developing OS' and microprocessors

Spoiler

AXIOM