Theory: Jar Jar Binks was a Sith Lord? What do you think?

Alir

What do you people think of this Theory?

Do you think this will impact the next 2 movies?

Or do you think George Lucas buried this plot twist, after the fan outcry from stupid fans, and we will never hear of Jar Jar again? Disney obviously now are in charge and they could make this real but I question their ability to not screw up Star Wars in the process (Yes, I liked the prequels).

Personally I liked Jar Jar. Reminds me of the Minions in Despicable Me. Was a great addition to the Prequels and should have been given more screen time.

Lol  this was in HISHE too.

Sure why not

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

Personally I liked Jar Jar. Reminds me of the Minions in Despicable Me. Was a great addition to the Prequels and should have been given more screen time.

You are legitimately the only person I have ever known to have this opinion.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

giphy.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I always got so much grief for liking Jar Jar.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Meesa called Jar Jar Binks. Meesa tinks more people should like Meesa. Meesa awesome.

this is 100% real

u can tell by the amount of triangles in jar jar. he is clearly an illuminati sith lord

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Seriously though, I know many people who like Jar Jar.

I doubt it, just because he held a lightsaber doesn't mean he's anything

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

this is 100% real

u can tell by the amount of triangles in jar jar. he is clearly an illuminati sith lord

I suggest you actually research the theory and not brush it off.

It has a solid explanation.

Well I think he abandoned this idea back in the attack of the clones and he will keep it abandoned forever. Sadly

Intel i7-4790 | Gigabyte z97x G7 | MSI 980TI | G.Skill Ripjaw Sniper 32GB 2400Mhz | Segate 2TB SSHD/Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

People please watch the video.

Note: This theory first showed up on Reddit. There is a full explanation there.

Well I think he abandoned this idea back in the attack of the clones and he will keep it abandoned forever. Sadly

That's what I fear. But then it doesn't make sense. You go back through Star Wars watching Jar Jar scenes and it's blatantly obvious Jar Jar is using the force. And yet it won't be officially canon

No... The sith 'rule of two' completely obliterates this theory... It doesn't have a spec of dust to stand on, never mind legs.

I doubt it, just because he held a lightsaber doesn't mean he's anything

He didn't use a lightsaber btw. Watch the video and pay attention to what Jar Jar is doing.

He is in scenes where he doesn't belong and the only reasonable explanation is that he is a Sith. And possibly Darth Plagueis: Darth Sidius' former or possibly present Master.

No... The sith 'rule of two' completely obliterates this theory... It doesn't have a spec of dust to stand on, never mind legs.

It does if Binks is Plagueis and Sidius was fooled into thinking he had killed him. Note that Plagueis was looking for a way to immortality or a way to cheat death. He could have found it.

Or it could simply mean that Sidius and Plagueis decided to bend the rules and have Binks at the top of the ladder, above the man behind the curtains.

Jar Jar is the best Star Wars character there is way better than Captain Kirk or even Cortana.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

It does if Binks is Plagueis and Sidius was fooled into thinking he had killed him. Note that Plagueis was looking for a way to immortality or a way to cheat death. He could have found it.

Or it could simply mean that Sidius and Plagueis decided to bend the rules and have Binks at the top of the ladder, above the man behind the curtains.

The whole idea of the rule of two is to keep stability within the sith, why would he risk what he lived for? 

Not to mention that if Plagueis found a way to cheat death, why would he not just seek revenge against the Jedi and kill them all, seeing as he wouldn't be able to die...

Make that two people you have ever known! Jar jar was the only thing that made the story work imo.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

i am actually convinced. This would've been a ba story for 7,8&9, holy cow!

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I'm convinced. Add a poll please

From George Lucas' comments at the time of the prequels, it seems apparent that Jar-Jar was a badly implemented attempt at a comic relief character. I don't hate the idea of making it a plot twist in the new movies, but I'm not convinced that there's proof in the existing movies. Most of the proof in the linked videos seems like an attempt to explain continuity errors and half-baked character motivations/actions.

The whole idea of the rule of two is to keep stability within the sith, why would he risk what he lived for? 

Not to mention that if Plagueis found a way to cheat death, why would he not just seek revenge against the Jedi and kill them all, seeing as he wouldn't be able to die...

They did kill the Jedi.

The Clone troopers were sanctioned by Sifo-Dyas in secret. One of the Dark Jedis (Jedi traitors: either Count Duku or Sidious) tried to hide the existence of the clone army. When it was revealed to the Jedi and was obvious they would have a strong enough army to fight with, the Sith: Plagueis and Sidious use the clone army to further drag the Jedi into a pointless war (note that the Jedi continuously thought the actions of the Trade Federation and their other enemies were suspicious and didn't make sense - that's because they were being played). Once the Trade Federation and Separatists were defeated, the Clone Troopers were used to essentially destroy the Jedi and even the Republic itself. Hence allowing the Sith Lords to rise to the top with their army of elite clones by their side. That sounds like a far more sophisticated plan of attack than Plagueis simply showing up on the Jedi's doorstep himself.

To ask why Plagueis didn't himself attack is like wondering why Sauron didn't screw his disguise as a necromancer and show up at Erebor himself. He wasn't powerful enough and the chance of failure was much higher than sending massive armies (the Elves and Dwarves technically stood no chance of winning). Their victory was almost a miracle. Just like the victory at Helms Deep (Consider that in the book, the elves didn't show up. The only people defending Helms Deep were 100 or so humans)