Your favorite Xbox 360 games?

flibberdipper

Literally no mention of Dead Rising 1 one of 360s best exclusives

I don't remember that game fondly. I liked playing around in that game, but it didn't give me a good impression of next gen. The game was too open. The text was too small (still had a fat TV back then) and the story made no sense. 

Still I played the ass off that game. Had to have 100+ hours for sure. 

Gears Of War (all of them)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I don't remember that game fondly. I liked playing around in that game, but it didn't give me a good impression of next gen. The game was too open. The text was too small (still had a fat TV back then) and the story made no sense.

Still I played the ass off that game. Had to have 100+ hours for sure.

Yep, 720 text size was a problem

You were a journalist trying to figure out what's going on, it would make sense that the story takes time to unfolds

Unfortunately they gave the series to incompetent Canadian Devs who only care about combo weapons

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Halo 3, ODST and Reach although I never owned Reach, I got limited access through ODST so now I can't play it :(

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Yep, 720 text size was a problem

You were a journalist trying to figure out what's going on, it would make sense that the story takes time to unfolds

Unfortunately they gave the series to incompetent Canadian Devs who only care about combo weapons

I'm not saying that it wasn't a good story, or a unique idea but they didn't execute it well. 90% of players missed 90% of the story on their first run and either failed, or left after the 3 days having accomplished nothing. Also triggering story events was very confusing. Where did those rain coat dudes come from? The boss fights were dangerous too! You just wander into one totally under leveled an unprepared. 

I'm not saying that it wasn't a good story, or a unique idea but they didn't execute it well. 90% of players missed 90% of the story on their first run and either failed, or left after the 3 days having accomplished nothing. Also triggering story events was very confusing. Where did those rain coat dudes come from? The boss fights were dangerous too! You just wander into one totally under leveled an unprepared. 

Not to say everyone has to like it, but doing something interesting gives it some major value in my eyes, just sucks its the only one you can't get on PC.

I think it was executed great, you have to investigate, the only thing i wasn't a fan of was the general way the bosses were set up, they didn't fit the gameplay of the rest of the game.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Timeshift

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"