Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

gimme!!!

Would love to use this for any lan parties and as a tv gaming box. Should make for an attractive build

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be the perfect machine for me to go to LAN-Partys. You get a lot of power in such a tiny format, its just amazing. 

It would be awesome if I could be an owner of such a great PC.

Best way to start the day, watch a LTT vid! [emoji6] The zotac is small enough to be hidden behind the monitor [emoji16]! Good luck to all!

I want the Magnus because I don't own a laptop, and buying a gaming grade one is out of the question, so I need a computer that is powerful, but still portable, and a small desktop is fine because the only place I'll be gaming besides my house is over at friends, so I could just carry it over.

This would look rad in the living room connected to the TV. My current setup is a phenom x3 720... :(

This device is so versatile. I could really see myself bringing it to lan parties since it still packs  a decent punch. But also as a TV htpc and to play some steam os games, streaming the more demanding ones. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I love the portability. I could take it to lan parties very easily :D

As of now I'm living off an ancient Dell Optiplex Core 2 Quad desktop. While the Q6600 is a decent chip, it's really starting to show it's age. The Zotac would sole all my problems.

My little sister is still using my very old pentium 4 and I already have an extra set of ram,storage and os ready for her so this beast of compact pc would suit her perfectly and damn this shit is small and powerful.

Portable LAN machine so if we're not playing intensive games I don't have to haul around a big hunking case. 

Heya LMG,

First of all, you have my sincere thanks for making this giveaway available to the whole Linustechtips community, and best of luck to those that enter! 

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is a extraordinary powerful mini computer with the most astonishing being, how much hardware can fit into such a small size considering it to be a gaming computer. 

I would like to participate in this Zotac ZBOX Magnus En970 Giveaway because of its compact fire power and its interesting under estimation despite of its size :P.

post-176398-0-84447700-1448490152.gif

^^ c*** for turning to dark side btw.

I have won a 16GB USB stick from intenso before so thats a success I guess xD. This would be a great mini computer for LAN partys that I attend to like every 2 months with couple of friends of mine that we arrange, where I played with a mac :/ -- nada, very good as a work computer but not gaming :P. Portability is a major thing this product features and to be honest Im quite a public person so Im not home that much and like to carry my stuff with me where possible, and would sincerely sacrifice performance for portability and a good experience of gaming. I like to game but get bored of them sometimes because of graphics, graphics for some reason from my point of view make the experience more interesting and motivate you more to play the game. I would say this would be a replacement for my mac for sure and my machine at home, would definately outplay my pentium cpu. Macs dont have that reputation identifying them as gaming and work machine together sadly :(. Thank you for this epic giveaway! Good luck to all of ya!

<-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><-----><----->

Cold

I been looking for a mini PC for some time.  I was looking at the gigabyte brick but deiced that it thermal throttles too quickly.  The Zotac does a much better job.

Might be too late to enter, but I have been wanting to get a compact PC to use with my TV.

Consider me entered! :) Would love a small form factor build t hook up in the living room, this thing would make a great entertainment box. 

New to the forums here too, been watching every single Linus upload, all channels for like a year now but thought I should for sure get into the community here. Good luck to all!

The size is amazing to have a desktop GTX 960 inside and without the 960 thermal throttling under load. I could replace my old amd quad core with a more powerful core i5 5200u at less power consumption

My name is Richard and I would use this pc to portable, yet reliable system to take with me to places like my friends house or even home on school breaks that way I don't have to fight carrying around a 20 pound system everytime I want to go to a friends house.

It would be nice to use it attached behind the monitor, with a clean desk, without box occupying a large space.

I want to use this little machine with my new skylake media server using the zotac machine as the htpc should work well for that

Me please! I would use this as a htpc and small gaming/streaming box for my living room, where a full desktop isn't so appropriate.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I'd love it because it'd be easy to haul around and my MBP is meh. I always have a backpack with me and need something with a little more oomph than my current config.

Thanks for the giveaway!

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

where have I been. I didn't know about this