Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm super stoked to try this out. I'm excited to see where I can hide it and itd be super convenient when going to lab parties!

My Little Bro Wants a PC to replace his Console, he really wants to join the master race.

I was going to build him a pc, but my budget from my parents is only $300 so the Current plan is an integrated cpu/mobo, 4gb ram, 750ti, old hdd, and some shitty case/psu combo. This barebones however, would let me give him something way better. 

It's small size is insanely cool and would be perfect to setup subtly in our loungeroom with our TV. My current PC is big and beautiful but PC's come in all shapes and sizes and need to be loved.

I'd so use this for my start-up company as a base for a client relationship management system, much would make life much easier until there's more than two people working, not to mention the lower level of noise and space it would take on us :)

I can tell why i like this because its a lion in a cat size  B)  :)

I would hook this thing up to my TV and do some light gaming and movies and stuff! Small, quiet and great cooling!!

The Zbox would be perfecto for a home theater gaming rig in my basement

This would be awesome to have simply because my girlfriend needs a better computer than her old laptop to do what she loves - gaming. The size is a huge benefit because she lives pretty far away at the moment, and it will be easier for her to move when she does if she has a smaller computer than a traditional desktop. Plus, this thing is just adorable. :3

I neeeed this since I'm a broke college joke and this could replace my xbox 360.. I've thought about doing a pc build, but I don't have the money for a decent build. I would however be able to afford to fix this up and have an amazing experince! I also appreciate the size since I'm in a little dorm room.

The zbox interests me a lot as my friends all have laptops and I can't bring my whole desktop over to their house. With the zbox, you just need to pack it up in a little suitcase or something and bring that over. It's a lot more convenient.

i think it's interesting for the livingroom and as mediacenter for 4k-movies and gaming on the tv :)

I think this PC is perfect for working, because its not so big and loud and heavy like my outdated tower PC!

Even connecting it to my TV would be a awesome thing for console like gaming! PCs are so much better than these Boxes with outdated Hardware and scaled 720p!

If I were to win something like this, I'd put it in my living room so my roommate and I could use steam in-home streaming from my main gaming rig (a dual 970 machine), as well as natively play less intensive games. It'd also be great for watching netflix and anime and the like. 

I like that it's so darn compact!  Very convenient if you live in one of these shoebox-sized condos that are all over the city now.

Id love one of these, im building a cnc which at the moment runs off an arduino but with this i could do all the model renders and g-code live <3 plus how sweet would this look hooked up to a 3000rpm miller

A lot of power in such an incredible size. I'm in it to win it

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Been a while since I've been here. I was just saving my luck up for this one.

Portability, portability and PORTABILITY. I would kill to have some kind of small computer i could actually take places and use with the peripherals i already carry with me.

Would be nice to have a portable PC for lan parties!!

I feel that this small form factor PC would be great at taking it on the go, such as LAN parties and stuff like that. I would probably mount this to the back of a monitor to make some sort of a better and cheaper version of a iMac. Great review BTW Linus.

Small form factor makes it very compelling for a small desk space environment.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970