Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like small form factor it has nice features, and dont use too much energy, and you dont need too much space.

These pc's can fit on a desk and are perfect for giving to a friend.

This computer would be great for my daughter to start with

I wanna stick this little bad boy behind my TV and use it as a media PC.

This would definitely be cool to mount behind a TV and play games for parties and events and guest computer use.

The size of the system itself is what I think is most impressive about it. 

I would thoroughly enjoy this with a TV.  ^_^

I'm interested because it'd be great to have a media PC which can be easily concealed behind the monitor

I love the compact size of it, and it would work really well with my setup

It's so small that other people might think it's just a regular media streamer. But it's actually a very capable machine! IMO very impressive indeed!

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (gotta love the size, but mostly love the taste)

Would love this! It would allow me to take a portable gaming machine to and from uni! Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm interested in the zotac because of its small form factor and ease of use, I currently am using a big desktop which is very hard to transport as I have to move from my mums and dads a lot, so this is ideal for me, I think the design is very nice looking and its just pretty awesome in general!

I want a ZBOX because I've always wanted a media box that will have the power of a PC, but the size of a Peasant Box. For living room gaming, one of these would be amazing. My current laptop gets a 1000 in Geekbench 3 multi-core, and I want something that will be fun to game on, but still fit where I need it to.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Iam a big fan of the compact design of the Zbox! Plus it sort of fits in between P.C gaming and console gaming. It's size makes it far more mobile and flexible than a traditional mid tower P.C. Thanks :)

All of the small PCs I've used just overheat! This Zotac box looks like it's got the power, but can it stay cool?? Let me find out! :-)

I would realy love to win this because I have the ram and hard drive but my current system contains a core 2 duo

I would probably use it as a rig to tale on the go to play games on when I travel because I don't have a gaming grade laptop and the desktop I use is far from portable

My wife gave birth about a month ago, and now my desk space has been occupied by baby stuff. I only have a small space left for me. This would be perfect in my own small space

I could use one of these in me and my wifes bedroom for the television! Would fit nicely under it!