[POLL] Best Game so far 2015

Laurysss

Witcher 3 for sure. I had never felt sad after beating a game before simply because it was over. I then immediately started my next playthrough to ease my pain lol

Shame GTAV isn't there i would have voted for that but Witcher 3 comes in at a very close second. I couldn't cast my vote unfortunately because the poll seems structured to force me to pick one of those 3 down the bottom (in addition to my main pick) for some reason and i have no interest in them whatsoever. 

MGSV Is so over rated, I got bored and stopped playing it about 20 hours in. Witcher 3 on the other hand is amazing, best game so far.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Batman, Witcher 3 and Dragonball Xenoverse were the best games this year in my opinion.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Anyone who votes MGSV is deluding themselves. Kojima shilling is real.

MGSV Is so over rated, I got bored and stopped playing it about 20 hours in. Witcher 3 on the other hand is amazing, best game so far.

Hmm, I guess it's just my opinion.

2015 was/is better so far than 2014, but that os not saying a whole ton

Witcher 3.. Was not that impressed with it, from what I have played. Pillars of Eternity, have never heard of it/played it, Ori seems cool indeed..

MGS.. Still have to play MGS2 on PS2, so don't want to play any other games from the series. Also, it already has DLC after a few days or something...

And yeah, 2014 was not great.

Didn't like DA: Inquisition much from what I have played from it. Shadow of Mordor was 'meh' to me, FC4, haven't played it..

Watch Dogs was pretty bad. 

@CatCloud

Its all just opinions. For example Angry Joe gave MGSV a 9/10 , -1 because of not enough story. I would rate the game about the same too. Some people like specific games some dont. Like Shadow of Mordor was Meh for minibois, i fucking loved that game and it was the best game of 2014. I even liked watch dogs... you people are just picky. It was the only game that was that genre, so why shit on a game that tried it for the first time? :D Ah whatever.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

@CatCloud

Its all just opinions. For example Angry Joe gave MGSV a 9/10 , -1 because of not enough story. I would rate the game about the same too. Some people like specific games some dont. Like Shadow of Mordor was Meh for minibois, i fucking loved that game and it was the best game of 2014. I even liked watch dogs... you people are just picky. It was the only game that was that genre, so why shit on a game that tried it for the first time? :D Ah whatever.

Picky? no, not at all. Its just how it is.

MGS V IS a good game but not a good Metal Gear game, What makes a MGS game a MGS game? the story most of all, then the sneaking and humor. 

MGS V have the sneaking, aaaaannd thats it.

-The story isnt there. 

-The Humor is very mild.

I think you missed the point of my message and just assumed im just hating for the sake of it.

Picky? no, not at all. Its just how it is.

MGS V IS a good game but not a good Metal Gear game, What makes a MGS game a MGS game? the story most of all, then the sneaking and humor. 

MGS V have the sneaking, aaaaannd thats it.

-The story isnt there. 

-The Humor is very mild.

I think you missed the point of my message and just assumed im just hating for the sake of it.

Yeah maybe. Atleast its not linear like other mgs games.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Yeah maybe. Atleast its not linear like other mgs games.

Hmm I guess but I never saw that as a problem, in fact I think due to that the game had replay value + the rewards gained from it.

Sure mgs 5 let's us replay missions but.. With the lackluster story why bother?

S ranking at the end of the game also felt so much more satisfying than S ranking that one mission then listen to Miller's pampering.

WHERE IS LIFE IS STRANGE?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

WHERE IS LIFE IS STRANGE?

The first episodes werent released on 2015 as i remember.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Games that had their PC release in 2015?

GTA5

Fantastic game already and add better visuals, framerate and load times are all I needed to put 126 hours into a game I'd already put more than 100 hours into on PS3.

New games released this year?

MGS5.

Story is a big let down but the game play is top notch.

It is the only other game this year besides GTA5 where when I was at work I would be thinking about and anticipating going home and playing more of the game.

The first episodes werent released on 2015 as i remember.

Hmmmm, I thought it was.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Poll still wont allow me to cast my vote for Witcher 3 without forcing me to select one of the bottom 3 games as well :( 

Fallout 3.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I think rocket league has been the most successful new IP that was released this year

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Witcher 3!!!!!!!

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

Poll still wont allow me to cast my vote for Witcher 3 without forcing me to select one of the bottom 3 games as well :(

Sorry forgot about that. Stupid 15 limit.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Splatoon and Rocket League for me.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic