Let There Be Pony!

YellowDragon
No' date=' please no. Not ponies, please.[/quote']

Why not ponys :P? After all this is the off-topic section, so ponies absolutely belong in the off topic section. Its always pony time. Afterall the show is also original and would go as far to argue that it is better than most of the other cartoons out there nowadays like Adventure Time or Chowder, as alot of the shows content is a throwback to 90's era cartoons with Animaiacs.

Why+not+I+watch+pony+on+my+laptop+and+turn+_8bcf86ce0105fe8f86a17a226d4cbac3.png

No' date=' please no. Not ponies, please.[/quote']

dealwithit.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Ponies all the way!!!! Pinkie Pie is best Pony

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

• 3 months later...

Twilight is best pony. That is all

Pinkie pie next

I just create my account and this is the first post I write XD. There should be no problems with MLP after all this time around internet.

While I'm preparing my system and photos to make a buildlog I just want to say hi and i hope to learn and contribute a lot in this amazing forum.

Love Rarity ;)

• cpu: AMD FX-8350 oc 4.6GHz

motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX

ram: G.Skill Sniper 2x8GB@1866MHz

graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5

psu: Cooler Master M2 Silent Pro 720W

case: NZXT Phantom 410 Gun Metal

cooler: Corsair H100i

mouse: Razer Naga Epic

keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate

headphones: Audio Technica ATH-50sLE

I just create my account and this is the first post I write XD. There should be no problems with MLP after all this time around internet.

While I'm preparing my system and photos to make a buildlog I just want to say hi and i hope to learn and contribute a lot in this amazing forum.

Love Rarity ;)

Welcome :D

Love Rarity ;)

Same here.... That post about Twi was my first ever post on this forum. 

So, welcome to the forum *Sings Pinkie's welcoming song*

NOOOOO MANLIER

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

We are going to need a furry thread then x)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

"Ponies" really?

fuck-yeah-gtfo-l.png

lol jk, but still.

bfCEc.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh poniessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• 2 weeks later...

Yea ponies are great.

Asus G74SX,17.3" 1920x1080 Screen, Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM 2.2GHz, 2.9 Turbo, 12GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560M with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM, 1.5TB (2x 750GB) 7200rpm HD Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. [] Asus VivoBook S400, Intel® Core™ i5-3317U Processor 1.7 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz 14.1" LED  (1366x768)  touch panel, 500GB HD, Intel® GMA HD, Windows 8 (64-bit)

What's the attraction for grown men and teenagers to watch a little girls TV show about ponies?

I'm not trolling either, what makes it good? I just don't see it

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Don't mind the show, but the people that follow it can drive me nuts

What's the attraction for grown men and teenagers to watch a little girls TV show about ponies?

I'm not trolling either, what makes it good? I just don't see it

Ever watched it? The first two to three episodes are kind of painful, along with the very occasional cringe-worthy moment here or there, but otherwise its quality is superb. I also wouldn't say it's a little girls' TV show. The merchandise might be aimed that way, I don't know, but the TV show is pretty universal (more akin to Spongebob or Foster's Home). It also harkens back to the 90s cartoons in so far as it has a fair number of pop culture references that children won't necessarily appreciate.

Edit: Did you happen to visit cod4central back in the day? Your name's familiar.

Ever watched it? The first two to three episodes are kind of painful, along with the very occasional cringe-worthy moment here or there, but otherwise its quality is superb. I also wouldn't say it's a little girls' TV show. The merchandise might be aimed that way, I don't know, but the TV show is pretty universal (more akin to Spongebob or Foster's Home). It also harkens back to the 90s cartoons in so far as it has a fair number of pop culture references that children won't necessarily appreciate.

Edit: Did you happen to visit cod4central back in the day? Your name's familiar.

Yes I have watched an episode. That's why I still don't see it :P

I think I did yeah, I played the hell out of that game ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Yes I have watched an episode. That's why I still don't see it :P

I think I did yeah, I played the hell out of that game ;)

Small world. I was a mod there, went by Vancha.

I tend to watch things from start to finish, so maybe watching some random episode without knowing the characters wouldn't blow you away, or maybe you were unlucky enough to catch one of the first two episodes. *shrug*

Of course, if you aren't much for cartoons anyway, that might have something to do with it.

Small world. I was a mod there, went by Vancha.

I tend to watch things from start to finish, so maybe watching some random episode without knowing the characters wouldn't blow you away, or maybe you were unlucky enough to catch one of the first two episodes. *shrug*

Of course, if you aren't much for cartoons anyway, that might have something to do with it.

Yeah, I've bumped into a couple people i know here too xD

I love adventure time, and sponge bob was my idol growing up, but MPL just hits me right in the manliness.