AMD - A New Era In PC Gaming

Opcode

SHOWTIME

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Seeing as I only pay around $240 per year TOTAL for electricity, I highly doubt it is $10 more per month, I have a 290

Oh wait, I live in the UK power is way more expensive. Sorry for the confusion. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

LOL WHAT?

This is complete and utter BS. Even if you are being generous to the 970 and say it uses 175W and the R9 290X uses 275W, playing 6 hours a day AND living in denmark (country with the most expensive electricity in the world $0.42/kWH) AND you assume 100% power usage all the time you play games.

970: 175W * 6 = 1050W a day = 1.05kWh = $0.441 a day = $12.348 a month

R9 290X: 275W * 6 = 1650W a day = 1.65kWh = $0.693 a day = $19.404 a month

Thats $7 extra a month assuming you play LOTS of games in the country with one of the highest electricity rates in the world. For the majority of people the difference will be miniscule.

I live in the UK, power costs ARE HIGH because of population density 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Showtime and I see nothing!

Already disappointing me AMD.  :angry: 

jk

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Updates for those of us who cant watch it live?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Updates for those of us who cant watch it live?

R9 300 all rebrands. Lisa Su looking ugly as fuck.

I was wrong chat isnt cancer its literally death now...

not sure whats worse this chat or the transition between microsoft and sony through e3's chat :/

the music if like star wars and star trek music fucked and had a baby and thats the music their playing

Eh you are actually there @Agent181?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

R9 300 all rebrands. Lisa Su looking ugly as fuck.

No good news. :(

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

also look at how many timeouts lol

I'll post screenshots of anything good too

a guy walked up to say wait a minute for blah blah blah..... their buying time cause their not ready lol

Ah, thought you were there. haha

Ah, thought you were there. haha

I wish lol 

and its begun 

intro snip

a0586ac3123bc609151efb7ca6adab98.gif

I live in the UK, power costs ARE HIGH because of population density 

So do I... the UK has like 0.17p per kWH on average. Thats STILL (much) lower than the $0.42 example I gave.

Richard huddy is talking (cheif gaming scientist) < thats a thing O_O

topics: 1 hour for gaming and the rest probably products 

2ab0b4e2329c0dbe14bfa0d9072d030c.gif

Did he just say the most power efficient GPU?

FURY CONFIRMED FOR FASTER THAN TITAN X AND LESS POWER USAGE (the titan X does like that power)

they are showing the pc version of battlefront :D

MOST POWER EFFICIENT

SHOTS FIRED

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R