Fallout 4 is official

Bouzoo

agreed, couldnt just have a talk on what people wanted to see in the game, nope it degenerated into a fallout 3 vs new vegas fight, both were good games, I prefer new vegas mostly becaus it runs properly on windows 7/8 but again to each there own.

I liked both. I think both were better than the originals because they're first person, and I prefer first person over all other game types.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hm sorry, can someone explain me why does it look like game from 2011 ?

Because it's Bethesda, who brought you skyrim looking like it belonged in 2008 and oblivion looking like 2002

Is because Bethesda has been using the same core in their games since MW in. 2002

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Remember this is E3, by release the visuals will be down graded! It's the new trend and it seems to work and companies makes million thanks to that.

Anyways jokes aside.

OT: Cool I guess.. Let's se if it will any good.

So you think it's possible to downgrade what was in that trailer?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Anything is possible.

especially with Bethesda I remember on ps3 1.4 patch I had people shoot arrows at me and I couldn't see them cause the draw distance was horrible and no it wasn't really far

I just can never get the hype of Fallout games ):  It's just like STAKLER to me, 0 interest in them for some reason.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I liked both. I think both were better than the originals because they're first person, and I prefer first person over all other game types.

fair, I like the original but they can be hard to get into I havent actually completed them although I got pretty far into fallout 2, its pretty hardcore compared to fallout 3 or new vegas.

I actually dont hate fallout 3 but there are alot of things that annoy me, but like skyrim you can use mods to take care of them, what I dont like is that bethesda basically dropped support for it and refused to releas support for windows 7 it is a pain to get to run on windows 7 or 8 and is just not worth spending the money or time to fix it, although I may just get it and use tales of two wastelands to by pass that whole issue

otherwise its a good game, bethesda was really creative and put a lot of work into it

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I also really want to see Dishonored 2.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Because it's Bethesda, who brought you skyrim looking like it belonged in 2008 and oblivion looking like 2002

Is because Bethesda has been using the same core in their games since MW in. 2002

I know,  iam just asking why ?

Like seriously they openly laid their asses off the work and let modding community build the graphics for them .. meh.

I know, iam just asking why ?

Like seriously they openly laid their asses off the work and let modding community build the graphics for them .. meh.

The closest thing to a serious answer that I have as a non Bethesda employee, is that they don't hold graphics to the same high regard as other developers, and their engine that they are attuned to using isn't competitive with modern 3d engine, though they use it because they know it well and it takes a lot of time to make their games and switching engines or making a new one would tag too much time onto it.

I'm not too excited about that trailer either

The closest thing to a serious answer that I have as a non Bethesda employee, is that they don't hold graphics to the same high regard as other developers, and their engine that they are attuned to using isn't competitive with modern 3d engine, though they use it because they know it well and it takes a lot of time to make their games and switching engines or making a new one would tag too much time onto it.

I'm not too excited about that trailer either

I think that also their games used a lot of the cpus of last Gen consoles and with the apus they may have to put less emphasis on graphics (not sure) oh and also I remember Bethesda saying that they had their game on Xbox at e3 because they didn't want gamers to be disappointed with the graphics

I just can never get the hype of Fallout games ): It's just like STAKLER to me, 0 interest in them for some reason.

Well you're maybe just not into the post apocalyptic survival genre. :D I suppose Metro is not your kind of thing either?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

To everyone hoping it isn't Gamebryo, you do realise it'd set modding back 9 or more years, right?

The fact that we know the basics of gamebryo don't change was what allowed Skyrim modding to get so big so fast

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Well you're maybe just not into the post apocalyptic survival genre. :D I suppose Metro is not your kind of thing either?

I love people like the person you quoted

"I personally don't like the genre therefore it's stupid"

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

He never said it's stupid, only that he has 0 interested which is fine. I personally lost interested in RTS looooong time ago. So let's try not putting words into someones mouth :D

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Definitely.  I've tried Metro and couldn't get into it either.

I like people like you.

"I am a Fallout fanboy and anyone who has don't like things I like are stupid".  Looks like you might still be drinking despite having a job.

THAT DOG BETTER NOT DIE!

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

My wallet is ready! I loved 3 and New Vegas. I just sure hope this is just as good, if not better. It looks really promising, but you can't be so sure these days.

Yep, I walked past EB games this afternoon, and they've already got the pre-order posters up.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Yep, I walked past EB games this afternoon, and they've already got the pre-order posters up.

Got a email from them as well, TBC 2015. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!