ASSASSIN'S CREED MOD - Update 7/7 - Complete

Blassreiter

10858545_1590955307794115_46502449503332

Hi everyone here I'm off to starting my first mod, all of my builds have been scratch build so let's see how this one goes.

I know most of us are fans of Assassin's Creed, so I decided to follow that theme.

First of all I must thank my sponsors for sponsoring this build. (Please click on the image to visit their official page)

Avexir

Avexir_zpsb75somb5.jpg

Avexir is providing the Avexir Blitz 1.1 Gaming Red Red LED memory modules for the build. Thank You Very Much Avexir

Bitfenix

1375358621logo_white_zps71imleen.jpg

Bitfenix is providing the Pandora Window edition and Spectre Pro LED Red Fans for the build. Thank You Very Much Bitfenix

EKWB

EKWB_Facebook_logo_zpsgwhbvspt.jpg

EKWB is providing me with an EK-KIT L240 to water cool this build. Thank You Very Much EKWB

Renders and build pics coming up soon

Hi guys, I'm back with the render images, these will change a little bit towards the end of the build and i might add some more features, but this would be the general concept, i'm not going to modify the metal parts, except making room on top for 2 fans.

This case is one of the most elegant cases that i've seen and i dun want it to loose that touch.

I will not be focusing too much on having expensive components in the build so this would be a closed loop build with mid range specs, it's the look that i want to change to give it an assassin's creed theme.

10922332_1602638956625750_83871325361461

http://i.gyazo.com/3c81e5c8661fc6efe3e7b58afb61fd09.mp4

Yup. Insta-followed. 

That's glorious. 

Hopefully the real version comes out like the render. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Wow! That is amazing, are you going to do this yourself :o????? Wow! Good luck! Looks amazing, sharp, your build is going to assassinate other builds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

the animation looks good

FOLLOWINNGGGG

Hi Guys Thank You all for your interest. well I'm gonna kinda spoil it the surprise. the actual work so far looks much better than the rendering. Racing with the time now. gotta finish the build in 2 days to catch my flight. 

http://i.gyazo.com/3c81e5c8661fc6efe3e7b58afb61fd09.mp4

Yup. Insta-followed. 

That's glorious. 

Hopefully the real version comes out like the render. 

Wow DTD that was even too fast for me to get a glimpse 

Wow! That is amazing, are you going to do this yourself :o????? Wow! Good luck! Looks amazing, sharp, your build is going to assassinate other builds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Yep Monaka m building it myself this is my first mod, but 3rd build past two has been scratch builds. well with a lil help from a Laser cutting maching ;) Thanks a lot :)

Hi Guys Thank You all for your interest. well I'm gonna kinda spoil it the surprise. the actual work so far looks much better than the rendering. Racing with the time now. gotta finish the build in 2 days to catch my flight. 

Wow DTD that was even too fast for me to get a glimpse 

Yep Monaka m building it myself this is my first mod, but 3rd build past two has been scratch builds. well with a lil help from a Laser cutting maching ;) Thanks a lot :)

That render got the sub. Hopeful that your final build is like that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

So here we go with the first Update,

Update 1:

So I took apart the Pandora as I wanted some of the internal parts to be white. White looks very clean on a build so wanna make it as clean as possible

1_zpsklgqqk8k.jpg

Parts ready for painting

IMAG2230_zps4u8nlndo.jpg

IMAG2231_zpsmarnt48c.jpg

So The Painted parts look like this, and when it's assembled it looks very nice.

IMG_0394_zpsov2do30c.jpg

IMG_0393_zpsxhrw09vn.jpg

IMG_0396_zpsodvwxea3.jpg

IMG_0402_zpsb3q1ooqu.jpg

IMG_0404_zpshl1kqsbj.jpg

So that's all for this update guys.

Till next time. Happy modding!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, small update today.

Update 2:

Took apart the Bitfenix Spectre Pro Red LED fans to paint the outer frame white. It perfectly matches with the build when painted white. Red and White, perfect match.

11038863_10153157870323899_7705176659495

IMG_0412_zps18hpdrzs.jpg

IMG_0417_zpsrk4ly6xy.jpg

IMG_0426_zpsrhpwncf1.jpg

Now I have some free time, so I will keep updating more frequently.

LED ones is quite hard. remove the soldered cabled from LEDs, use a flat screw driver to push the locks one by one. the internal unit is made to go through the external frame. and most of the time, they are both glued together from one place. and LEDs are glued as well, so it's hard to change LED cols if u wanna change it

• 2 weeks later...
Update 3:

Hi everyone, I'm back with a new update. I designed a background design for the side panels, they looked quite empty just with the red designs, so I decided to add a background of Floral designs just like in AC. 

Initially I wanted to get it done in dark grey, but the sticker shop didn't have that sticker at that time. so I decided why not go with gold. You can see some test laser cuts as well in the following pics

This is the 3x3 feet sticker cut I got

IMG_0389_zpsqpkoieyh.jpg

IMG_0390_zpsvnybblem.jpg

When the non-windowed panel is complete it looks like this

IMG_0391_zpsminbzlem.jpg

IMG_0398_zpsu9yswg6m.jpg

So here's the two panel, with sticker and without sticker

IMG_0392_zps1rnpbpeo.jpg

Window panel before and after

IMG_0399_zpsz9s1qtnv.jpg

IMG_0409_zpsfqryumje.jpg

It's wasn't easy to take the main parts of the sticker out as the lines were as thin as 1mm, it took a long time to do this

I'll be back soon with a new update

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Today is a small update on the laser cut products, Cut the top designs and side designs. After everything I realized that " 'S " wan't there, then i asked my friend to do that part on it. 
I was in two minds whether to paint the acrylic or not because it looked so beautiful even without paint. 
IMAG0312_zpsiwvklba8.jpg

IMAG0306_zps9qhrlfr7.jpg

IMAG0305_zpsch6vk5mr.jpg

IMAG0304_zps2dlxc9ci.jpg
I'll update the painted ones in few days :)

Very interesting :D

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

That looks fantastic. 

Very interesting :D

That looks fantastic. 

Thanks Guys, It gets better :D

Hi all, I'm back with another update, Painted the laser cuts with Red, white and black cols with a bit of gold in some parts. most of the parts I airbrushed to make sure the sides doesn't have a thick paint. so here are the pics of the painted parts

IMAG0342_zpse2x2vyxo.jpg

IMAG0344_zpseguc7boj.jpg

This is how the top panel will look on top of the black mesh

IMG_0413_zpsrjlieqfe.jpg

IMG_0414_zpsoxxzhmjk.jpg

IMAG0336_zpsgwhem9bb.jpg

This is how the small pieces will fit on the side panels

IMG_0451_zpsnrnmac0q.jpg

IMG_0529wb_zps22t5aibb.jpg

That looks so good. 

The render vs the real life version are a perfect match. 

I can't wait to see the finished product, it looks amazing so far.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I can't wait to see the finished product, it looks amazing so far.

Thank You ElfenSky, Yeah hopefully it will look much better once I add the LEDs and other components

That looks so good. 

The render vs the real life version are a perfect match.

Thank You DildorTheDecent . hope you will like the final looks of it :)

Hi Guys, Back with a small update,

So for the build I wanted to have the assassin's hidden blade on the front and the flintlock gun on the non windowed side panel at the centre of a circular red acrylic gear wheel looking thing. I used both flintlock gun as well as the acrylic design that looks like a gear to resemble industrial age, where the newer versions of assassin's creed take place.

I made clay moulds for the shapes I wanted for the gun and blade. I did not make a shape first and mould it as this would make it easy for me to add designs to the parts

IMG_20150311_092005_zpsvoiwgf3z.jpg

I made a similar moulds for the gun barrel and other parts of the gun. after using resin to make the pieces and with a little clean up with the dremel they look like this. The wood part of the gun I cut with a Jigsaw and used dremel to carve the shape, then used sandpaper to make it smooth

IMG_20150317_154112_zps9f1udugz.jpg

IMG_20150317_154112-1_zpstxyraa4o.jpg

IMG_0328_zpsvbcndel2.jpg

IMG_0326_zpsdivhv9hx.jpg

IMAG0279_zpswxbo5pfu.jpg

IMAG0281_zpsek5xklni.jpg

IMAG0282_zpsmfdghhln.jpg

And after airbrushing this is how the parts looks. for the wood part I used Burmese Teek colour and a clear coat.

IMG_0440_zpsdb5cgfbr.jpg

IMG_0459_zpsst6ulimm.jpg

IMG_0458_zpsku8xrry9.jpg

Hope you like the build so far. This is my third mod and best among the three I guess. I'll be back with more updates. :)

• 2 weeks later...
First of all thank you very much for the nomination as one of the MOTM nominees, it's great honour. 

It's been one week since I last updated, was finishing up on the build so that I can update faster.

So this is where it get's interesting, now it's time to add LEDs to the build, I want it to look extremely good in the dark as well, so here we go with how i did it.

I made 4 standouts to hold the LEDs that light up the Assassin's Creed Logo using lathe, and made few other pieces to use as connectors to make the connection to side panels

To make sure there are no visible cables on the build I used transformer coil to connect the LEDs, this was very hard coz the LEDs were about 3mm and soldering them to hair like coils were next to impossible, and just side panels have 64 LEDs built into the designs. Hope you guys like it's look :)

Connectors and Standouts are like this

IMG_0500_zpskzqippsj.jpg

IMG_0543_zpsuehtotqt.jpg

IMG_0544_zpsbvggujpf.jpg

So with these i can easily remove side panel without disconnecting any cables, just how it's supposed to be opened.

Here are the Standouts :)

IMG_0508_zpswrywbxpu.jpg

Here you can see the scale with a pen

IMG_0510_zpsohfkmrrr.jpg

For all these I used 64 leds and 20 resistors i took out from LED strips

IMG_0503_zpssewtbqde.jpg

Soldering these was the hardest part as i mentioned to your before

IMG_0504_zpsxfzkab4g.jpg

Then I went on and made holes in the acrylic pieces to glue in the LEDs

IMG_0514_zpswykhouey.jpg

IMG_0506_zpsmiwwllay.jpg

Testing out the EK logo Lighting

IMG_0517_zpsrvoaz3kv.jpg

Bitfenix Assassin Logo

IMG_0496_zpscln5pczd.jpg

Sadly Avexir logo was too small to fit in the LEDs. it was hard to fit the LEDs on the top right design as well as all the parts were extremely thin

So this is how the build looks with everything complete except internal parts

IMG_0528_zpshvyf8jbm.jpg

IMG_0540_zps9jo7wtkv.jpg

IMG_0549_zpsowsvbkla.jpg

IMG_0550_zpsk72fynot.jpg

On the next update I will show you how I did the top panel lighting.

Till then have a great weekend

Hi Guys, Back with another update, My final exams are coming up, so i have to finish the build log within this month and concentrate on studies, I'll get back to a new build after August :)

So this update is about the top panel and the mysterious parcel I got from mail. 

I decided instead of replacing the top panel with a fixed panel, it would be better to place the acrylic design over the top mesh, but there was one problem...

IMG_0475_zps1u5ypdfq.jpg

The evil hex design blocking all of my light and ruining the designs of the acrylic

so i went on and took it apart piece by piece(very dramatic yeah ;) )

IMAG2326_zpsrw62hmnp.jpg

and it was just as I wanted, the depth of the frame was 5mm, perfect for my LED fitting

IMG_0476_zpsjs01qtm3.jpg

Sooooo Now the Lights are much visible :D

IMG_0480_zpsd4cvic98.jpg

Then I glued on the acrylic designs to the top with Epoxy and Glued LEDs around the frame as well. I used a similar contact system that I showed in the last episode to make the top panel easily removable

IMG_0488_zpszcma2q3v.jpg

IMG_0489_zpskqxv6tre.jpg

IMG_0491_zpseqwj0tmt.jpg

In the mean time I received a call from the postal office saying I got a parcel :rolleyes: hmm what might that be.....

Oh wait it's from Taiwan.....

IMG_0633_zpstn2zflut.jpg

I should mention about the packing first, oh boy it was packed with several layers of bubble wrap to make sure the things inside can sleep safe and sound.

So what was inside?????? 

OFC they were the sexy AVEXIR Blitz 1.1 Gaming Red 16GB kit ... and The box they were really looked like a gift box, here are some nice pics of em.

IMG_0635_zpsofaol9a5.jpg

IMG_06371_zps1uguxcfe.jpg

IMG_06411_zpsva4mjvkn.jpg

IMG_06391_zpsbmu8yqou.jpg

In the next update (21/06) I will open the other mystery box and we will focus on the internal mods :)