ASSASSIN'S CREED MOD - Update 7/7 - Complete

Blassreiter

ok question i thought you had to cover the contacts of expansion slots when painting them otherwise it would mess up the connections between it and the card?

nah it won't coz when u plug in the card it will crape off the paint, remember not a lot of paint go inside, so when u plug in a card it will scrape off

nah it won't coz when u plug in the card it will crape off the paint, remember not a lot of paint go inside, so when u plug in a card it will scrape off

but that is not guaranteed right?

but that is not guaranteed right?

modding = nothing guaranteed, but there's no way u can cover each pin when painting mobo, so this is the only way,, and i have seen many others do it and they dun have a prob either, so it should be ok :) i'll let you know as soon as i get a gpu :)

modding = nothing guaranteed, but there's no way u can cover each pin when painting mobo, so this is the only way,, and i have seen many others do it and they dun have a prob either, so it should be ok :) i'll let you know as soon as i get a gpu :)

right makes sense, its just i am building a rig for a buddy and he wants a dark green theme and well the mobos don't come in dark green just gigabytes g1 sniper green, and well he doesn't seem to mind but my ocdness thinking how it will look with the rest of the razer greenish parts can't really like it.

right makes sense, its just i am building a rig for a buddy and he wants a dark green theme and well the mobos don't come in dark green just gigabytes g1 sniper green, and well he doesn't seem to mind but my ocdness thinking how it will look with the rest of the razer greenish parts can't really like it.

yeah i'd say it's all luck and talent