LGBT community

carguy86
7 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well on the 5th, I'm getting a raise of $1.25, I'll be going from $9.75/hr to $11/hr.

Refreshed AMD Poop

A10 9600P

6GB DDR4-2133 (Can upgrade)

I hope you're able to buy new parts in time.  Not having a decent enough computer to use would be physiologically scarring for me.  Seriously.  I've gotten legit upset in the past when my computer wasn't working.  ?

Is that A10 thing any good?

53 minutes ago, Daring said:

Tipers is a furry, Comic Sans MS is a furry, MadieTehWolfie is a furry, Shakaza is a furry, I'm a furry, is there anyone in here who's not a furry?

I'm one but I would never wear a suit.

What happens on the internet stays on the internet. :P

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

1 minute ago, ZothOmmog said:

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

Unless it involves me and @KingCry, then it can happen offline.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

Unless it involves me and @KingCry, then it can happen offline.

Oh, I'd like to watch. ;) 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Oh, I'd like to watch. ;) 

no.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

no.

I'll still eat the cake, even if you try to stop me.

2 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Damn you.

6 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

I wouldn't cosplay as a furry (not yet anyway)

I want to cosplay as Chell from Portal, that would be fun.

5 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Ew, cake.

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

With a (TM) Real-life Portal Cannon?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Well most furries I've seen are quite muscly, don't know if anyone would like to touch a soft pillow :P

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Damn you.

Don't worry I'll share.

Don't worry I'll share.

but it's our cake.

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Ew, cake.

Cake, pie, cookie.

Everything goes ;)

21 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I hope you're able to buy new parts in time.  Not having a decent enough computer to use would be physiologically scarring for me.  Seriously.  I've gotten legit upset in the past when my computer wasn't working.  ?

Well I'm going to ensure that I have a replacement ordered so that when I'm ready to my grandma's PC, I'll be able to throw in a replacement chip. Before that I will update the bios to support Kaby Lake CPUs and then I'll probably drop in an i7 7700K

21 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Is that A10 thing any good?

It's alright but this i3 is pretty much whooping my laptop's metaphorical ass.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Daring said:

but it's our cake.

sharing is caring. :)

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Ew, cake.

With a (TM) Real-life Portal Cannon?

A portal gun would be cool, sadly I don't have the money for one.

That said, I know someone who has a gravity gun prop, maybe I could borrow that?

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well I'm going to ensure that I have a replacement ordered so that when I'm ready to my grandma's PC, I'll be able to throw in a replacement chip. Before that I will update the bios to support Kaby Lake CPUs and then I'll probably drop in an i7 7700K

But I think I might go 6600K or 7600K idk they're the same but the 7600K has more OC headroom

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

A portal gun would be cool, sadly I don't have the money for one.

That said, I know someone who has a gravity gun prop, maybe I could borrow that?

Make one :P A lot can be achieved with time and effort c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Make one :P A lot can be achieved with time and effort c:

The problem is, I have so many open projects that I want to do, I don't think I'll ever get around to making one. Plus time and effort is hard. :c

9 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Well most furries I've seen are quite muscly, don't know if anyone would like to touch a soft pillow :P

I don't know, I haven't seen any furries in consumes IRL. Either way, I think I would be fine if they are in a costume that makes them a soft pillow or not, just if they would fuck me :P.

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I don't know, I haven't seen any furries in consumes IRL. Either way, I think I would be fine if they are in a costume that makes them a soft pillow or not, just if they would fuck me :P.

Whoa. I wonder if it would be more comfortable if one was in a fluff costume and the other wasn't.

2 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Whoa. I wonder if it would be more comfortable if one was in a fluff costume and the other wasn't.

IDK, I assume so though I have never thought about it.

6 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

[...]

Hm, I've never been particularly good at this kind of thing but I think we may want to not push that line of conversation much further here... CoC and all ;) 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Hm, I've never been particularly good at this kind of thing but I think we may want to not push that line of conversation much further here... CoC and all ;) 

Okay. sorry.

did u guys miss me?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------