Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

There is something wrong with me,  the weather is -5 degrees c (23 f roughly), ~60% air humidity and the sun is up for only 6 hours and 45 minutes... for me that's too hot, too dry and too sunny

1 minute ago, Zorbeltuss said:

There is something wrong with me,  the weather is -5 degrees c (23 f roughly), ~60% air humidity and the sun is up for only 6 hours and 45 minutes... for me that's too hot, too dry and too sunny

i think you got the canada

:( 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | Radeon VII | ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

i think you got the canada

:( 

Never been to Canada, the closest I've been was London and the humidity was low there too... when it didn't rain.

Just now, Zorbeltuss said:

Never been to Canada, the closest I've been was London and the humidity was low there too... when it didn't rain.

the canada spreads over the border 

why do you think winter is a thing?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | Radeon VII | ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

the canada spreads over the border 

why do you think winter is a thing?

I lived further North in Sweden, -30 C and a meter of snow makes me feel at home.

12 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

I do agree. The California winters are much too warm. Give me snow. 

The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

7 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I do agree. The California winters are much too warm. Give me snow. 

I'd not mind snow the whole year as long as there is a hot spring or sauna around for the summer.

2 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

I'd not mind snow the whole year as long as there is a hot spring or sauna around for the summer.

If only Elsa visited my area... 

The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

2 hours ago, Zorbeltuss said:

My room thermometer says 35 degrees Celsius and I can't turn on the AC all the time because electric bill will burn a hole in my pocket. The woes of living in a country that's located 15 degrees above the equator. ???

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Making Windows Defender as good or even better than paid options

I saw this super catchy song turn up in my YouTube feed and it was awesome :D Then I heard that it is bad and is being used by people from a "/pol/" thread on reddit, whatever then hell that is :/

5 hours ago, Zorbeltuss said:

I lived further North in Sweden, -30 C and a meter of snow makes me feel at home.

And I live in a room at 26 constantly. And even then, it's sometimes too cold :D

Spoiler

Remember to quote me or tag me to get my attention in a post!

Spoiler

Yukuru (Main rig): R5 2400G | Noctua L9a | VTX R9 Nano 4GB | 2x8GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2800 (@2400MHz) | ASRock A300M-STX | 128GB Plextor M6s + 2TB Seagate FireCuda 2TB 5400RPM SSHD | Delta 120W Power brick (Thanks @iamdarkyoshi) | Custom Case (Build log| MSX

Spoiler

Blast From the Past (Disassembled and decommissioned as of the 7th of December, 2016, you will be missed): Asus A8Js | C2D T7200 @ 2GHz | Nvidia Go 7700 512MB DDR2 | 2x1GB DDR2-667 Kingston RAM | Hitachi TravelStar 5K160 160GB 5400 HDD | Win7 Pro

Spoiler

Laptop: MacBook Pro 13.3 inch late 2013 model i7-4558U (2C/4T @ 3.3GHz Turbo) Intel Iris 5100 graphics (1200MHz boosts) 8GB DDR3-1600 Soldered on 2560 x 1600 display (Looks very nice) Win7 Pro

Spoiler

Box (Brother's Rig): R5 1500X | Stock AMD Cooler | ASRock B450 Pro4 | Asus HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 | Crucial BX200 240GB | Aerocool Strike-X 500W | Win7 Home Premium

Spoiler

Spiky Box (Sister's Rig): G3258 | Cooler Master Seidon 120V V2 | Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Sapphire R9 290X 4GB Vapor-X | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair CX600 | Aerocool Xpredator X3 Red/Gold edition (My old case) | MSX 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Whitelist | PSU Tier List F@H stats | Mining Ethereum

We have two seasons here in my home town. Really hot for 10 months and slightly less hot for the remaining two months xD Summer temps routinely touch 45 degrees Celsius and stay around 40 throughout the day. Low winter daytime temps are around 30-35 degrees. Night time temps never drop below 20-25 degrees even in winter.

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

My room thermometer says 35 degrees Celsius and I can't turn on the AC all the time because electric bill will burn a hole in my pocket. The woes of living in a country that's located 15 degrees above the equator. ???

35 degrees ? That's quite cool. What's the problem ?

11 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

It's very humid here and 35'C/95'F can be quite perspiring. Although right now, it's 9 in the evening and cool breeze is flowing at night and I like it. Anything beyond 32'C is considered hot here and it's worsened by the humidity. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Making Windows Defender as good or even better than paid options

28 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

35 degrees Celsius is pretty damn warm. Thats like, hottest weather here in the UK

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

So I'm trying to move away from my Dan branding. And my first name to come to mind is stolen from an arcade board made by Sammy Corporation.

Local dickhead and VHS collector. Less than avid Team Fortress 2 player.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 75% (content loudness 2.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

So I'm trying to move away from my Dan branding. And my first name to come to mind is stolen from an arcade board made by Sammy Corporation.

I thought you can't change your LTT forum name unless you prove it contains part of your real name to the mods..... I could change my name then I guess xD

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

I thought you can't change your LTT forum name unless you prove it contains part of your real name to the mods..... I could change my name then I guess xD

Meh, for some sites I'll try keeping it for legacy purposes but on other places I'll move away from it.

53 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

And my first name to come to mind is stolen from an arcade board made by Sammy Corporation.

?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Tyler :x
Volume / Normalized  100% / 74% (content loudness 2.7dB)

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

?

Sammy Atomiswave is an arcade board.

New year, new name?

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Jesus H Christ

WELCOME TO CRAZY TAXI

6 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

I saw this super catchy song turn up in my YouTube feed and it was awesome :D Then I heard that it is bad and is being used by people from a "/pol/" thread on reddit, whatever then hell that is :/

I see initial D ... i like 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just...

PSU Tier List LTT Gender Survey

LTT's self-appointed memelord

Always up for a game of chess

See @STRMfrmXMN @Energycore or @Starelementpoke for PSU needs

See @deXxterlab97 for blue fetishes (if that's your thing)

See @ShadowTechXTS for cats

@Implosivetech's got you covered for all your graphic design needs

And lastly, never put a CX green series PSU in a high end build https://youtu.be/Oybz5Q-If9M?t=7