LGBT community

carguy86

So I'm building the PC.

Actually I'm writing this with the PC, it's not in the case because I was having issues with the alignment of mobo standoffs.

So far it's ran fine for the better part of around an hour or so. (A little bit of which was running Ubuntu and a little bit installing Windows. Installing TF2 to see how it does on the HD 530 (also because @Dan Castellaneta) Suggested it. So it'll be the first game I install on this PC. Inb4 I'm content with maybe just keeping the i3 and maybe saving up a little bit more for like a 470 or 480 and call it a day and then I just buy my grandma an i3 7100 and H270 board.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

You cant tell anyone in the Discord this but Im Trans bi 

Don't worry I won't.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, ShadowTechXTS said:

Don't worry I won't.

Phew 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Maybe I'm blind but they seem to be citing themselves as their source. 

Not to mention whatever he said was probably taken way out of context. Like a lot of quotes generally are. And, in fact, like his inauguration speech was. Trump's not against LGBT rights. I know he isn't. He said way back in a 2000 interview (way back when he was running as the Reform Party candidate) that he had nothing against gay people. If I can find it again I'll show it to you.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Maybe I'm blind but they seem to be citing themselves as their source. 

Not to mention whatever he said was probably taken way out of context. Like a lot of quotes generally are. And, in fact, like his inauguration speech was. Trump's not against LGBT rights. I know he isn't. He said way back in a 2000 interview (way back when he was running as the Reform Party candidate) that he had nothing against gay people. If I can find it again I'll show it to you.

16 years is a long time, it took me 3 days to completely rethink a lot of my views, I think he could do it in 16 ;) I have nothing against trump supporters except when they are anti-LGBT and he draws a lot of those people. Also the Muslim shit. One of my best friends is a US+Saudi Muslim and he said its causing a lot of stress not knowing whats going to happen bc he lives in Saudi

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

5 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

16 years is a long time, it took me 3 days to completely rethink a lot of my views, I think he could do it in 16 ;) I have nothing against trump supporters except when they are anti-LGBT and he draws a lot of those people. Also the Muslim shit. One of my best friends is a US+Saudi Muslim and he said its causing a lot of stress not knowing whats going to happen bc he lives in Saudi

He's not anti-LGBT. He's a businessman from New York City. There is no way in Hell he could be anti-LGBT. Not care for the whole scene, sure, but he knows more than you and I that if in a business standpoint, an LGBT employee that does their job good is nothing but free good publicity, and a good worker.

Muslim shit? Trump at the start didn't really word his shit right, but later on, he started using the term "radical Islamic terrorists", to not generalize all Muslims. His stance on it was that we need to tighten our security, and do deeper background checks on people that come from questionable areas, like Syria.

What I feel is that it's not an unfounded fear to do more precise or more detailed background checking from an area that may be known for terrorism. Your friend is fine, though. He won't be deported or whatever. Generally, Saudi Arabia is not that big of a deal, as most of the terrorism either comes from citizens who may have converted to Islam and became radical, or areas with a large history of that shit.

Edited by Dan Castellaneta
Spacing. Hooray. Oh, and more text.

@Dan Castellaneta Well I'm not sure what sensor Speccy by piriform is using but accord to them the CPU temp is around 26C to about 30C. 

I thought I might've put a bit too much paste on but maybe I put on an amount that helps, and the fact that Arctic MX4 is a highly regarded paste and the Intel stock cooling is adequate for the i3.

Well I just checked, I see, it shows individual core temps. So Core 0 is running a bit hotter than core 1. Probably not uncommon.

He's not anti-LGBT. He's a businessman from New York City. There is no way in Hell he could be anti-LGBT. Not care for the whole scene, sure, but he knows more than you and I that if in a business standpoint, an LGBT employee that does their job good is nothing but free good publicity, and a good worker.

Muslim shit? Trump at the start didn't really word his shit right, but later on, he started using the term "radical Islamic terrorists", to not generalize all Muslims. His stance on it was that we need to tighten our security, and do deeper background checks on people that come from questionable areas, like Syria. What I feel is that it's not an unfounded fear to do more precise or more detailed background checking from an area that may be known for terrorism. Your friend is fine, though. He won't be deported or whatever.

If he is deported that breaks his constitutional rights as an American citizen. Hiring an LGBT =/= being pro LGBT, most people dont go into a workplace and yell "IM TRANSGENDER" Or shit like that. And the getting records of all Muslims? Really? He is pretty out of touch with American muslim society

Spoiler

AXIOM

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

@Dan Castellaneta Well I'm not sure what sensor Speccy by piriform is using but accord to them the CPU temp is around 26C to about 30C. 

On Intel, it uses the sensor directly on the CPU.

If he is deported that breaks his constitutional rights as an American citizen. Hiring an LGBT =/= being pro LGBT, most people dont go into a workplace and yell "IM TRANSGENDER" Or shit like that. And the getting records of all Muslims? Really? He is pretty out of touch with American muslim society

That's not what I said...

You're reading either far too deep into it or interpreting it in another way. He won't be deported if he's a legal citizen of the United States. He won't be deported if he legally entered the United States. He isn't anti-LGBT, once again. He doesn't need the record of all Muslims. That's why I said, a questionable area like Syria, or maybe Iraq, because those areas are known for that kind of shit.

That's not what I said...

You're reading either far too deep into it or interpreting it in another way. He won't be deported if he's a legal citizen of the United States. He won't be deported if he legally entered the United States. He isn't anti-LGBT, once again. He doesn't need the record of all Muslims. That's why I said, a questionable area like Syria, or maybe Iraq, because those areas are known for that kind of shit.

You mean 0.01% of the people there do that? Does that mean because I come from one of the most historically violent countries (Finland) in the world I need to be recorded? And he was born there, but he still got discriminated against. And if he reverts anti-discrimination laws most people would call that anti-LGBT

Spoiler

AXIOM

You mean 0.01% of the people there do that? Does that mean because I come from one of the most historically violent countries (Finland) in the world I need to be recorded? And he was born there, but he still got discriminated against. And if he reverts anti-discrimination laws most people would call that anti-LGBT

Were you born in Finland?

There's a difference between being discriminated by people because you were born in x country than being discriminated legally because you were born in x country.

In any case, if you still wanna talk about this, just PM me. I don't really wanna drag it out here.

There's a difference between being discriminated by people because you were born in x country than being discriminated legally because you were born in x country.

He was born in the USA and lived there for 14 years

Spoiler

AXIOM

And no I wasnt born there

Spoiler

AXIOM

Okay, so was he discriminated against legally? He's an American citizen if he was born in the United States, unless he legally changed to a citizen of Saudi Arabia or whatever.

Okay, so was he discriminated against legally? 

What?

He's an American citizen if he was born in the United States, unless he legally changed to a citizen of Saudi Arabia or whatever.

He was born in the United States and is a Saudi citizen because of his family that lived there

Spoiler

AXIOM

And no I wasnt born there

You still wouldn't be discriminated against in legal relevance if you either got into the country legally or are a legal citizen of the United States.

In any case, I don't wanna drag this out in this thread here, so PM me. I'm about to go to sleep so don't expect me to go on for very long about it tonight.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

And I'm just sitting here all like, Trump isn't going to do shit about removing LGBT rights, if he wants a second term, he knows not to fuck with it.

In general it's becoming more accepted on both aisles.

52 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

There's no point in denying anything so I'm back yay

Denying what?

Hello kitty!  ?

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

c: just trash couple things 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

1 minute ago, KingCry said:

c: just trash couple things 

We're the tresh couple! We're garrrbage!