LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Daring said:

It also needs to explicitly support eGPUs. The Thinkpad P50 and P70 had Thunderbolt 3 and they were not eGPU-capable.

What hardware requirements does a laptop need to support an external GPU? The Razer Blade surely does.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What language would that be?  "Deal with it." or "best pony"?

"best pony".

It's not dumb..

yes it is.

Cease what?    (I meant you two are a cute couple btw.  I didn't mean I was hitting on you.)

Calling me cute.

ThinkPad?  That's a laptop line made by Lenovo right?

Yes, and formerly by IBM.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

What hardware requirements does a laptop need to support an external GPU? The Razer Blade surely does.

https://www.akitio.com/information-center/node-gpu-compatibility

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

It also needs to explicitly support eGPUs. The Thinkpad P50 and P70 had Thunderbolt 3 and they were not eGPU-capable.

I mean, Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro doesn't explicitly says that they support eGPUs but with some tinkering in the terminal window, they're able to run a Radeon RX 480. macOS unfortunately doesn't support NVIDIA cards at the moment.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

"best pony".

yes it is.

Calling me cute.

Yes, and formerly by IBM.

Spoilsport...  ?

I wasn't calling you cute.  I was meaning to call the couple of you and KingCry cute.  

So I think my RX 480 is unstable at factory OC stock speeds.... I keep getting crashes in games and drivers keep stop working. Tried several driver versions already too :(

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

6 minutes ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

lmao thats why i'm asking 

Alright, I can see, that I will have to teach you, how to recognize, memes!

:P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Spoilsport...  ?

I wasn't calling you cute.  I was meaning to call the couple of you and KingCry cute.  

You were calling me cute, don't lie to me.

The 2016 MacBook Pro isn't listed and yet it was able to utilize the Radeon RX 480.

It might be a bit outdated, but the TB3 port has to support eGPUs.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Alright, I can see, that I will have to teach you, how to recognize, memes!

:P

I'm proud of you, son.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

It might be a bit outdated, but the TB3 port has to support eGPUs.

How I wish Linus or Luke will do a video where they determine how much performance gains a laptop can get with an external GPU. I don't know if it it will work but NVIDIA officially provided alternative drivers for macOS. Maybe a Razer Core with GTX 1080 might work on the 2016 MacBook Pro. 

How I wish Linus or Luke will do a video where they determine how much performance gains a laptop can get with an external GPU. I don't know if it it will work but NVIDIA officially provided alternative drivers for macOS. Maybe a Razer Core with GTX 1080 might work on the 2016 MacBook Pro. 

If you do some things to the OS, yes, since the Razer Core doesn't work on the 2016 MBP under OS X.

10 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

So I think my RX 480 is unstable at factory OC stock speeds.... I keep getting crashes in games and drivers keep stop working. Tried several driver versions already too :(

Some people might call me a NVIDIA shill but I think I'm picking a gtx 1060 or 1070. The Ryzen CPU looks promising though although the performance advantage in comparison with an i7-6900k is marginal.

12 minutes ago, Daring said:

You were calling me cute, don't lie to me.

Your picture is super cute.  Does that help?  

Besides, even if I was gay I could never bring myself to try to steal you away from your King.  ?

Your picture is super cute.  Does that help?  

Besides, even if I was gay I could never bring myself to try to steal you away from your King.  ?

lol

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I might've missed but did you build a new computer?

Yeah, it's not long term as the CPU and RAM will be going to build my grandma a new PC.

Spoiler

16178897_1297266450344318_1845775727823906454_o.jpg

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

wait.

Tipers is a furry, Comic Sans MS is a furry, MadieTehWolfie is a furry, Shakaza is a furry, I'm a furry, is there anyone in here who's not a furry?

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I was waiting for somebody to say he's gonna grab us all by the pussy.... Wait, none of us have a pussy o.O A lot of people here seem to have cats tho, I wonder why..... No dog people here ? I am a dog person........

I have none of those. I wanted a Siberian Husky or Japanese Akita for a dog and a Siamese Cat. 

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

wait.

Tipers is a furry, Comic Sans MS is a furry, MadieTehWolfie is a furry, Shakaza is a furry, I'm a furry, is there anyone in here who's not a furry?

I'm not, and I don't think Jake is either, or we might have similar opinions in regards to that content.

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Well, Trump is an exception.... The liberals, Hollywood, the media, special interests, everybody with power hates his guts, so they may not give you an accurate idea about him. So looking at him in a positive manner as well is required to get a good idea about him. He's a populist with strong ideas ,and he's a doer, seeing his first day of flying through ordinances.......

I don't really know if being thinned-skinned is a strong and positive idea. His supporters say Trump destroyed political correctness. Really? But when that un-PCness is used against him, he whines as if everything is rigged. 

Nonetheless, I hope my negative assumptions about him are wrong. Though his cabinet picks are really worrisome.

10 minutes ago, Daring said:

wait.

me :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

26 minutes ago, Daring said:

lol

?

20 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I was waiting for somebody to say he's gonna grab us all by the pussy.... Wait, none of us have a pussy o.O A lot of people here seem to have cats tho, I wonder why..... No dog people here ? I am a dog person........

I'm a bunny person!  

20 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Yeah, it's not long term as the CPU and RAM will be going to build my grandma a new PC.

Reveal hidden contents

16178897_1297266450344318_1845775727823906454_o.jpg

Do you have a different computer to use then?

I mean you aren't taking brand new parts from your only computer are you?

?

I'm a bunny person!  

Do you have a different computer to use then?

I mean you aren't taking brand new parts from your only computer are you?

My hope is I'll have something to replace the i3 and RAM when the time comes to build my grandma a new PC. Or I go back to my laptop.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

My hope is I'll have something to replace the i3 and RAM when the time comes to build my grandma a new PC. Or I go back to my laptop.

Is your job likely to give you enough money for that in time?

What does your laptop have in it?

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Is your job likely to give you enough money for that in time?

Well on the 5th, I'm getting a raise of $1.25, I'll be going from $9.75/hr to $11/hr.

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What does your laptop have in it?

Refreshed AMD Poop

A10 9600P

6GB DDR4-2133 (Can upgrade)