LGBT community

carguy86
13 hours ago, themctipers said:

Let me drop something in:

*there was a picture a long time ago I had on my phone that was an ice cream shaped like a dick and someone was licking it. Imagine that*

frabz-the-doors-over-there-Get-the-fuck-out-bbd573.jpg

/s

Just cut the kink by like 50% so that i dont end up getting a message from one of the Mods that they have closed this thread. (They gave me a stern warning and told me to keep it to a minimum or else we'd get shutdown)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

/s

Just cut the kink by like 50% so that i dont end up getting a message from one of the Mods that they have closed this thread. (They gave me a stern warning and told me to keep it to a minimum or else we'd get shutdown)

k

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 hours ago, themctipers said:

so theres now a rainbow flag emoji in ios

Yeah, Twitter got it first (I think?) and other platforms are slowly adopting it (thanks, Unicode Consortium!) Fun fact: it's made of the flag and rainbow emoji (if I remember, it's because the rainbow flag is/was not an ISO standard, or something like that).

2 hours ago, Strando123 said:

snip

/s

Mods why you have no chill /s

Nah I agree, I mean vagueness is probably okay but idk.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

17 hours ago, themctipers said:

What the fuck i (@Strando123) quoted @wcreek

But de quotes are broken.

/s

As long as we try to avoid talking about sex (the occasional sex joke ois probably okay) and keep this thread Safe For Work~ish (SFW~ish) i think we are alright, just keep in mind that kids also browse this forum and we should not be posting any unapropriate content.

Ps: i added ~ish cause im that cool parrent Who lets their kid *cough* fuck hookers and do blow *cough* play gta.

@wcreek i quote yoooooooouuuuuuu! 

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

just keep in mind that kids also browse this forum and we should not be posting any unapropriate content.

Damn kids /s

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

Damn kids /s

Parrents now a days, haven they got condoms and abortions? /S

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

@themctipers i didnt mean to offend you or anything, you are welcome to jeep posting here if you want. (I just got worried that my last post offended you because you are usualy pretty active in here but you havent posted anything after that)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

On 10.8.2016 at 7:32 AM, Avericious said:

Haven't heard anything from those artists sorry to say. I have just finished all of Initial D though. Gotta represent.

What is it with us Norwegians and initial d??? (I f*ckings love that series though, am on my 2nd re-watch of it)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

What is it with us Norwegians and initial d??? (I f*ckings love that series though, am on my 2nd re-watch of it)

No idea. Just know that the vibe of the show and the hype presentation was quite the thing to behold. I'm not even much of a car person. But the drifting and the whole experience was just straight up cool.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

2 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

hai guise I'm bak from ikea

A Swedish person at Ikea. Woah.

38 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

I bought a thing: http://m.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/art/40219285/

and looked at desks

I need a bigger desk but i havent got space for one :(

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

8 minutes ago, Tibbles said:

I need to wait until I get a larger bed before I can buy a new desk.

I have the old MALM double bed (low, EU size because that's all they did in 2011), along with a wardrobe and a single bedside table. Pair that with my GALANT desk and my chair (FLINTAN) and there's almost no room to move. Now IKEA have the updated model in oak in single... grrr.... that would mean I have much more room for activities, like storing a 4U rackmount server on my lackrack (or, should I say, lackshelf, since it's on top of the table?)

@ThatCoolBlueKidd You're oldddddd now. :P

Happy birthday mate!

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I have an old Galant desk that we bought in 2007. It's pretty beat up by now. Definitely gonna replace it when I get my own place.

11 hours ago, Daring said:

OMG! YES! One of my all time favorite games :)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

OMG! YES! One of my all time favorite games :)

I suggest you listen to the whole thing :3

Just now, Daring said:

I suggest you listen to the whole thing :3

NVM...... fucking remix shit...

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

NVM...... fucking remix shit...

What are you talking about? That's a very high quality rip of Robo's theme from Chrono Trigger!

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

What are you talking about? That's a very high quality rip of Robo's theme from Chrono Trigger!

lol! but it's a remix!! How dare they ruin the majesticness that is Chrono Trigger....!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

lol! but it's a remix!! How dare they ruin the majesticness that is Chrono Trigger....!

lmao

That's the entire point of that channel, Soundclown video game shit. Here's another, as another example.

It's quite beautiful, if you ask me.

4 hours ago, Strando123 said:

@wcreek

Screenshot_20160811-150553.png

Cut the crap, quit posting so much shit /s

Ehh, peanuts compared to the excessive status updates from a certain user. 

*looks at 3 new notifications for replies*

*sad face when they're all Status Updates from one user*

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…