LGBT community

carguy86

It’s good to see that SSD prices are continuing to drop even for NVME SSD. I just went to an electronics shop and saw that the WD Black NVME SSD 500 GB is around $117 (+import taxes and fees), the Samsung 850 Evo 1TB is just $220 (+taxes and fees). 

Edit: Whoa! 1TB of the WD Black NVME SSD is $250 here. Basically the price of a SATA and NVME SSD is getting close. Who would’ve thought. ?

Edited by captain_to_fire

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

It’s good to see that SSD prices are continuing to drop even for NVME SSD. I just went to an electronics shop and saw that the WD Black NVME SSD 500 GB is around $117 (+import taxes and fees), the Samsung 850 Evo 1TB is just $220 (+taxes and fees). 

Also RAM that doesn't cost a fortune. It's actually possible to build a sub-$500 system with 16 gigs of RAM again!

25 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Also RAM that doesn't cost a fortune. It's actually possible to build a sub-$500 system with 16 gigs of RAM again!

Tell me about it. Got another 8GB stick for $40 very recently, significantly cheaper than what I paid for my first stick.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

33 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Perhaps a 1070 is considered budget graphics card nowadays 

7 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Tell me about it. Got another 8GB stick for $40 very recently, significantly cheaper than what I paid for my first stick.

Waiting for Intel to get past 14 nm++++++... 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 5/8/2019 at 2:49 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Dermablend

A godsend in the photography industry. Covers up/smooths over all manner of skin imperfections!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just had my first ride on a larger motorcycle today (since I can now do my full license for that category), it was fun :D 

7 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Just had my first ride on a larger motorcycle today (since I can now do my full license for that category), it was fun :D 

larger?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

1 minute ago, KingCry said:

larger?

Yeah, the opposite of smaller.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

Yeah, the opposite of smaller.

Yeah I get that silly, but I'm confused as to needed a difference License for larger bikes.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Just now, KingCry said:

Yeah I get that silly, but I'm confused as to needed a difference License for larger bikes.

You think they'd let any loser on a Boss Hoss? Get real.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

You think they'd let any loser on a Boss Hoss? Get real.

They would in my state.

|King Of The Lost|

On 5/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, KingCry said:

larger?

Yeah, European licensing laws, I can do my larger restricted license (European category A2, so any motorcycle up to ~47bhp or a bike no more than ~95bhp unrestricted), using a Honda CB500 as my test bike.

3 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Yeah, European licensing laws, I can do my larger restricted license (European category A2, so any motorcycle up to ~47bhp or a bike no more than ~95bhp unrestricted), using a Honda CB500 as my test bike.

Meanwhile I get to drive around in these things at the young age of 20. Oh how I like having a car licence. (Combined total of 1400hp in these 3)

20190511_112939.jpg

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

2 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

Meanwhile I get to drive around in these things at the young age of 20. Oh how I like having a car licence. (Combined total of 1400hp in these 3)

20190511_112939.jpg

Yeah but the insurance is fun on those :P 

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Yeah but the insurance is fun on those :P 

Work pays it so I dont have to xD

I get paid to drive em

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

5 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

20190511_112939.jpg

When I was 19, I got to drive city police cars on the street (between freshman and sophomore years of college, I was a car jockey for a Ford dealership that had the contract with Phoenix to service their police cars).

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

im asexual 

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Mx Red | Corsair Glaive RGB

Streaming PC (HP Compaq 8100 SFF)

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Logitech G413 Silver White LED Romer-G Switch | Old Gateway Mouse

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

3 hours ago, AirSocial said:

im asexual 

That's a weird name.

/s

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

15 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

I drove a rayglass 2500 with a commercial licence when I was 15. Had a 250Hp Yamaha. I can still legally operate a 8m commercial vessel in New Zealand.

No luck on the fishing though.

Wait, Arthur is still going and Mr. Ratburn got gay married at the start of season 22?

Shit, I thought Arthur ended ages ago. That's cool tho, happy for Ratburn.

5 hours ago, Nowak said:

Wait, Arthur is still going and Mr. Ratburn got gay married at the start of season 22?
Shit, I thought Arthur ended ages ago. That's cool tho, happy for Ratburn.

Can't wait until Bert and Ernie come out as gay on Sesame Street... as everyone has suspected for ages.

12 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Can't wait until Bert and Ernie come out as gay on Sesame Street... as everyone has suspected for ages.

If Ratburn was finally confirmed to be gay after everyone suspected that for ages then that's gonna happen sooner rather than later.

7 minutes ago, Nowak said:

If Ratburn was finally confirmed to be gay after everyone suspected that for ages then that's gonna happen sooner rather than later.

Now I'm kinda wondering how the PBS Kids community on YouTube thinks about this.

Largely because it's probably one of the most unbearable YouTube communities to exist.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Now I'm kinda wondering how the PBS Kids community on YouTube thinks about this.

Largely because it's probably one of the most unbearable YouTube communities to exist.

From what I've seen on Twitter, people are more surprised that Arthur is still running than they are that Mr. Ratburn is gay.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/bert-ernie-are-gay-couple-sesame-street-writer-claims-n910701

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!