LGBT community

carguy86
8 hours ago, Arika S said:

well "hand drawn" using my laptop (pen input capable) using Clip Studio Paint, some things touched up in Photoshop

You have some serious talent, very nicely done :)

7 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

found the most relatable meme

Amusing as I only played Yoshi, but that's because I'm an amateur herpetologist (I study reptiles, not herpes for those that don't know), and not a furry, though I can appreciate the time and carfe (carfe? care...not fully awake yet) that goes into making the outfits. Also, being a professional (fetish) photographer, I think visiting a furry convention could make for some interesting work.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:37 PM, Drak3 said:

Which is close enough to a dog to be a doggo.

Foxes are like a mix of the best parts of doggos and kitties. 

On 1/8/2019 at 1:28 AM, handymanshandle said:

fellas

impress your boyfriend by doing good nudes for him

Lewd

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

Life sucks, me and this guy have feelings for each other but we're on opposite coasts :c

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Life sucks, me and this guy have feelings for each other but we're on opposite coasts :c

Been there, making it work, except we live on opposite sides of the States vertically.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Been there, making it work, except we live on opposite sides of the States vertically.

Fortunately, he wants to move to Indiana, I live in WNY, so it'd be easier to try meeting up. ?

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Fortunately, he wants to move to Indiana, I live in WNY, so it'd be easier to try meeting up. ?

Hells yeah. I plan on meeting my boyfriend sometime this year, likely in Atlanta.

The last person I liked, there was an ocean between us. The current person I like, there is an ocean between us. One of my previous girlfriends, again, ocean between us.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

34 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

The last person I liked, there was an ocean between us. The current person I like, there is an ocean between us. One of my previous girlfriends, again, ocean between us.

technically there's always an ocean between you, just depends on which direction you go

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

technically there's always an ocean between you, just depends on which direction you go

Fine. An ocean in one direction, two oceans and two continents the other.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, handymanshandle said:

Hells yeah. I plan on meeting my boyfriend sometime this year, likely in Atlanta.

Do you need a gofundme? Been so long I keep seeing this since Sierra Fox  and TARS was on the forum (Where did they go??)

Just now, RorzNZ said:

Do you need a gofundme? Been so long I keep seeing this since Sierra Fox  and TARS was on the forum (Where did they go??)

Nah, it's fine. I'd much rather fund what I need to myself and what he needs to himself.

I was in a long distance relationship once. It did not end well (although we are friends now). Minor problems that could have been resolved fairly quickly had we lived closer to each other became monumental because of the distance between us.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Not dating anyone at the moment and I’m fine with it since I’ve got a lot on my plate. I do miss it but it’s not something I’m currently looking forward to as I see dating as a distraction. Not to mention, it’s hard to spot the good ones from the jerks atm. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

Not dating anyone at the moment and I’m fine with it since I’ve got a lot on my plate. I do miss it but it’s not something I’m currently looking forward to as I see dating as a distraction. Not to mention, it’s hard to spot the good ones from the jerks atm. 

At my age, I just don't have the energy to be in a relationship, let alone dating, anymore plus I've just gotten too used to the independence from being single.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

12 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

At my age, I just don't have the energy to be in a relationship, let alone dating, anymore plus I've just gotten too used to the independence from being single.

School simply zaps out my energy. Dating can be a chore sometimes. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I still dunno how I got a boyfriend.

Maybe it's because I'm incredibly hard on myself, but I've always seen myself to be a terrible person to do anything with, but here I am now.

2 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Maybe it's because I'm incredibly hard. I've always seen myself to be a person to do anything with.

FTFY?????

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

My 5 years old relationship ended.

Please send help... depression is so consuming.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 hour ago, Princess Cadence said:

My 5 years old relationship ended.

Please send help... depression is so consuming.

IMG_20190114_152104.thumb.jpg.dc0f3481916e7b1a8f0828974553ba01.jpg

Does Komi-san help?

Sending Wholesome_hug.exe........

2918333.thumb.png.2e101e726de34797b56d5f0d66985e11.png

We are allways here to support you. Even though you should probably not talk to me as im not very good at wordings

Ya know, the story of my sexuality realization is a strange but simple one.

I didn't have any crushes on girls in high school. I had a few crushes on guys in high school. I realized that I jacked off to guys. I realized I was gay. I went on with my day. Yay.