LGBT community

carguy86

After a month out I can already conclude being gay would be easier then being a transwoman...

I mean it's at least easier to hide :/

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

On 11/27/2018 at 3:47 PM, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Probably because I'm used to this shiet by now. From both genders.

I dated a lady once. I was thinking about it last night, but I’d probably suck as a boyfriend dating a lady as I was dating men. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

I dated a lady once. I was thinking about it last night, but I’d probably suck as a boyfriend dating a lady as I was dating men. 

Dating females is a trap, that just I fell into and then clawed my way out of. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

4 minutes ago, KingCry said:

Dating females is a trap, that just I fell into and then clawed my way out of. 

Those where the days I was in the closet thinking that I am straight. We ended it after six months. 

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

Those where the days I was in the closet thinking that I am straight. We ended it after six months. 

Well after I ended up in a serious accident with my last I am kinda just cold hearted as fuck with women now. Can't stand the thought of dating them or really anyone to end up in a situation like I did.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Speaking of dating women, one of my friends was forced into a straight relationship with a girl. He's gay.

Needless to say it didn't end well.

Now he has a boyfriend and is happy tho.

1 hour ago, KingCry said:

I am kinda just cold hearted as fuck with women now.

That seems a little uncalled for.

Sure, bad things happened, but that's no reason to be rude against the whole gender just because one person who happens to be that gender screwed you over. I had a similar experience personally, but I don't go and be rude to women because one woman I knew was a jerk.

I don't get what makes people do that, it's like a grudge but on a whole new, worse level.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

7 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

That seems a little uncalled for.

Sure, bad things happened, but that's no reason to be rude against the whole gender just because one person who happens to be that gender screwed you over. I had a similar experience personally, but I don't go and be rude to women because one woman I knew was a jerk.

I don't get what makes people do that, it's like a grudge but on a whole new, worse level.

I worded that terribly honestly. I'm not rude to women at all, just I'm more so emotionally closed with them.

|King Of The Lost|

9 hours ago, Nowak said:

Speaking of dating women, one of my friends was forced into a straight relationship with a girl. He's gay.

how does one get forced into a relationship they didn't want to be in to begin with especially when it goes against their sexual preference?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

10 minutes ago, Arika S said:

how does one get forced into a relationship they didn't want to be in to begin with especially when it goes against their sexual preference?

When someone’s in the closet and must pretend straight due to the fear of being disowned. I’m not sure if that’s the circumstances in Nowak’s example but it’s one of the reasons why closeted gays date the opposite gender. 

12 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

When someone’s in the closet and must pretend straight due to the fear of being disowned. I’m not sure if that’s the circumstances in Nowak’s example but it’s one of the reasons why closeted gays date the opposite gender. 

27 minutes ago, Arika S said:

There are also cases of homosexuals being forced into heterosexual relationships by their families and/or surrounding culture. 

When I was homeless I used to hang around with a gay guy, who's family were very strict muslims, who was forced into an arranged marriage against his will, and he chose to run away rather than face a marriage he couldn't add anything to. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

8 minutes ago, Volbet said:

and he chose to run away rather than face a marriage he couldn't add anything to

Before someone jumps in and starts a religious debacle, I think I met someone in class who is in a similar situation. 

3 hours ago, Arika S said:

His parents are homophobic.

1 hour ago, handymanshandle said:

daily reminder that my skills with girls is about as good as a wet paper towel

As for me, I think I have the tendency to scare my dates because I talk too much which is a sign that I’m nervous. 

when an artist you wanna commission opens but you only have $5

On 11/30/2018 at 5:57 PM, captain_to_fire said:

I draw a lot of attention from guys because I'm interesting in gaming, cars, building computers... Yet I frequently get crushes on 'girly-girls...' Get called a dork by them plenty of times.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

5 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I draw a lot of attention from guys because I'm interesting in gaming, cars, building computers... Yet I frequently get crushes on 'girly-girls...' Get called a dork by them plenty of times.

To be fair, societal norms have decided that predominantly men are interested in cars, video games and computers.

Kick those norms in the ass.