LGBT community

carguy86
On 10/22/2018 at 11:58 AM, captain_to_fire said:

Everything looks clearer with a new pair of prescription glasses. 

I bought a new car. I'm already looking for some aftermarket wheels and caliper covers when I shouldn't think about spending more money at the moment. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

4 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I bought a new car. I'm already looking for some aftermarket wheels and caliper covers when I shouldn't think about spending more money at the moment. 

Perhaps I can afford to buy a new car after school. For the meantime, I’m fine with my Civic that is currently used by my brother in law. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

6 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Perhaps I can afford to buy a new car after school. For the meantime, I’m fine with my Civic that is currently used by my brother in law. 

I understand that because I used to use my mother's Civic. when she got her new car. A hand-me-down.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I still like listening to on air FM radio to the point I bought one. 

I got a lunch date at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant today. :$ We're just friends for now but I'll take every chance I get. 

4 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I got a lunch date at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant today. :$ We're just friends for now but I'll take every chance I get. 

Just friends are good. Never discount friends.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

• 2 weeks later...

I bet a lot of gay people has experienced this, your relatives know that you’re still in school but will ask when are you gonna get married? ?

6 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I bet a lot of gay people has experienced this, your relatives know that you’re still in school but will ask when are you gonna get married? ?

When I was in Vermont for a (straight) wedding a couple months ago one of my aunts asked me when I'm having kids

To her credit, I haven't seen or kept up with her much in 7 years and so she doesn't know I'm gay and have a boyfriend.

speaking of, today was my first year anniversary with him

1 hour ago, Nowak said:

When I was in Vermont

My mind: Vermont! Vermont South! Number 75 Tram to Vermont South! Oh, he's talking about somewhere less important than that...

Number 109 is still the better tram...

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

My mind: Vermont! Vermont South! Number 75 Tram to Vermont South! Oh, he's talking about somewhere less important than that...

Number 109 is still the better tram...

Nah, I'm talking about the US state Vermont :P 

15 hours ago, Nowak said:

When I was in Vermont for a (straight) wedding a couple months ago one of my aunts asked me when I'm having kids

To her credit, I haven't seen or kept up with her much in 7 years and so she doesn't know I'm gay and have a boyfriend.

Gay men can (and often do) adopt or use surrogate mothers to have children. Lesbians often adopt or use donor sperm. Transfolks have all kinds of options.

I'm not saying you have to have children, though. That is a decision each individual and couple (or more, in the case of polyamorous relationships) have to make themselves and not just conform to peer pressure or mere tradition.

Congratulations on your anniversary! Don't be afraid or ashamed to announce it in large print here.

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

4 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

to have children

Makes me wonder if I should be a pediatrician or not ? 

11 hours ago, Nowak said:

she doesn't know I'm gay and have a boyfriend.

If only coming out is easy... ? 

11 hours ago, Nowak said:

Congratulations ?

4 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Gay mens can (and often do) adopt or use surrogate mothers to have children. Lesbians often adopt or use donor sperm. Transfolks have all kinds of options.

I'm not saying you have to have children, though. That is a decision each individual and couple (or more, in the case of polyamorous relationships) have to make themselves and not just conform to peer pressure or mere tradition.

Not really interested in having children, to be honest. Neither is he.

3 hours ago, Nowak said:

Not really interested in having children, to be honest. Neither is he.

Nothing wrong with that. Just don't let peer pressure or family pressure force you to change your decision.

Jeannie

oh yeh

7 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Congratulations on your anniversary! Don't be afraid or ashamed to announce it in large print here.

3 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Congratulations ?

Thanks, you two :3

Probably one of the dumbest things to ask an ex. 

4 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Probably one of the dumbest things to ask an ex. 

Depends.

Jeannie

Had to cancel an ice skating date. My friend was drunk but kept haphazardly texting me anyways. She told me she has strong feelings for me and for someone else. And that she is dating that person when she said she wasn't looking to be in a relationship for a while. Or that's what she said when she friendzoned me a month prior. Typical.

So I made up my mind that I'm only going to see her at work. I'm not texting her anymore either. Bad touch. But I'm not that upset. Probably because I'm used to this shiet by now. From both genders.

All I want right now is to either climb a mountain at night and watch the sunrise in the sea of clouds. 

images.jpeg