Unhealthiest soda available in stores to you?

In the Netherlands here I give it to Gazeuse

777262.gif

This stuff is so cheap and so chemical....

The black one tastes very nice though and I am having one now, my family bought some.

It is 25 cents for a bottle, which is cheap, and looking at the ingredients...... glucose fructose syrup, 3 kinds of sweeteners under which Aspartame and some food colorings....

But I guess one can't hurt, I never drink them. 

Lekker man xD

yeah, i will give the props to Gazeuse too, So nice though.

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

118303-Coca-Cola-500ml-Pet.jpg

this country banned coke zero, so the leathiest we have is diet coke cuz aspartame

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Everything :P 

I live in america what do you expect.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

This I doubt very much. Coca Cola is pretty okay as far as soda's go, with natural sugar and all. It doesn't have much chemical shit in it.

OG Mountain Dew

Ultra sugary and looks like antifreeze... 

System: Thinkpad T460

this country banned coke zero, so the leathiest we have is diet coke cuz aspartame

Wow....it's still available here though. But it's not tasty.

Mountain dew, relentless, monster, or any energy drink really, god they're all terrible for you. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Mountain dew, relentless, monster, or any energy drink really, god they're all terrible for you. 

Fanta, Cola and Sprite are all pretty okay. :P Not much chemical stuff.

This I doubt very much. Coca Cola is pretty okay as far as soda's go, with natural sugar and all. It doesn't have much chemical shit in it.

Just because something's a chemical, doesn't make it bad for you. 

The amount of sugar, natural or not, is horrendous. Just because something uses, natural sugar, doesn't make it any more healthy than others. 

Just because something's a chemical, doesn't make it bad for you. 

The amount of sugar, natural or not, is horrendous. Just because something uses, natural, sugar doesn't make it any less healthy than others. 

Yet I trust sugar more than aspartame.

The amount of sugar is much, but I would take it any day over aspartame.

Yet I trust sugar more than aspartame.

The amount of sugar is much, but I would take it any day over aspartame.

In the UK, we don't really have much crap like that. Which is why i said Coca Cola is probably one of the most unhealthiest drinks here. 

In the UK, we don't really have much crap like that. Which is why i said Coca Cola is probably one of the most unhealthiest drinks here. 

Still I doubt it, you can find a very unhealthy soda anywhere :P 

Still I doubt it, you can find a very unhealthy soda anywhere :P

What is it about Coca Cola that you think isn't very unhealthy? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_soft_drinks_by_country#United_KingdomThere aren't many that are full of crap, of course there are things with chemicals and stuff in them, but Coca Cola is still one of the top contenders. 

I would say most energy drinks. Considering the likes of mountain dew and red bull contain chemicals that increase your chances of developing cancer, I'd say they're pretty darn unhealthy.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

What is it about Coca Cola that you think isn't very unhealthy? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_soft_drinks_by_country#United_KingdomThere aren't many that are full of crap, of course there are things with chemicals and stuff in them, but Coca Cola is still one of the top contenders. 

The amount of sugar is the only thing that's very bad, (except for the acid for your teeth)

I would say Red Bull or Monster would be more unhealthy. 

I keep seeing "real sugar" being praised, I have no love for HFC (syrup) but I don't see a reason to praise one sweetener over the other.

my guess is that the cola's win, even form gazeuse, reason.

cola's/coke's contain chemicals to increase the amount of sugar they can put in without your body rejecting it(throwing up)

the natural pH of pepsi(and coca cola) is around 2.7, which comes near the acidic worth of your stumic(1-2) and has form origin a greenish colour.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I keep seeing "real sugar" being praised, I have no love for HFC (syrup) but I don't see a reason to praise one sweetener over the other.

At least you know what refined sugar is. HFC is still not entirely clear if it has disadvantages.

my guess is that the cola's win, even form gazeuse, reason.

cola's/coke's contain chemicals to increase the amount of sugar they can put in without your body rejecting it(throwing up)

the natural pH of pepsi(and coca cola) is around 2.7, which comes near the acidic worth of your stumic(1-2) and has form origin a greenish colour.

Where do you get this from?  :huh:

Where do you get this from?  :huh:

experience, we had a experience where we had to check the pH of pepsi and the wavelength(colour) of coke, it was very interesting and made me drink less coke(and eat less candy for a diffrent reason)

do describe the 2 experiments short:

de-colouring:

add norit(carbon) to make the food colouring get out of the coke and in the norrit, filter this, check wave length.

pH:

use ultra sone bad to remove all gass form it, do some titration(forgot what exactly) note pH drop rapidly.

also had to google it afterwards, pepsi even confirmed their jnk is acidic as battery acid(2.7pH)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.