Unhealthiest soda available in stores to you?

experience, we had a experience where we had to check the pH of pepsi and the wavelength(colour) of coke, it was very interesting and made me drink less coke(and eat less candy for a diffrent reason)

do describe the 2 experiments short:

de-colouring:

add norit(carbon) to make the food colouring get out of the coke and in the norrit, filter this, check wave length.

pH:

use ultra sone bad to remove all gass form it, do some titration(forgot what exactly) note pH drop rapidly.

also had to google it afterwards, pepsi even confirmed their jnk is acidic as battery acid(2.7pH)

Do you have this experiment on the internet somewhere btw?

Do you have this experiment on the internet somewhere btw?

sadly can't find back my old results or the experiments, guess i lost them somewhere.(or it was paper junk)

a few leads though

dutch wikipedia(coka cola pH 2.6)

some random site about the cola colouring(dutch)

and that's what i quickly got, altough i must say i never knew they used caramel to colour cola to the known black/brownish colour we all know, still learned something.

edit:

photo of cola without colouring.

m1dycnnwjhau.jpg

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

This I doubt very much. Coca Cola is pretty okay as far as soda's go, with natural sugar and all. It doesn't have much chemical shit in it.

LOL, not in America.

Everything is chemicals. Even looking at it from the perspective everyone else is, YOU are chemicals. Stop with the chemical bullshit.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

0.37-Arizona-Tea-at-Rite-Aid.jpg

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

avoid anything with aspartamine bro... 

aspartamine and aluminum in foods and in contact with the body over time causes cancer. 

no joke right now. x'D 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

0.37-Arizona-Tea-at-Rite-Aid.jpg

arizona's are like the bst bang for the buck in terms of quantity/dollar and im reading the back of mine right now, other than that high fructose corn syrup its all natural juices and shit. x'd 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

arizona's are like the bst bang for the buck in terms of quantity/dollar and im reading the back of mine right now, other than that high fructose corn syrup its all natural juices and shit. x'd 

hfc is like the second ingred tho..

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Bacon_soda_02.jpg

lets have a picknick. B)

post-122995-0-81602800-1426972989.jpg

-Jim Hensen

Everything is chemicals. Even looking at it from the perspective everyone else is, YOU are chemicals. Stop with the chemical bullshit.

Eh DUH.

But it's about refined sugar vs other sweeteners like aspartame.

hfc is like the second ingred tho..

order does not indicate quantity, ;) 

-Jim Hensen

yes, everything is matter, but the diffrence is healthy and unhealthy matter/atoms, that's what really matters.

Eh DUH.

The wording in your OP says the mentioned are sodas are "so chemical." Some people are like "oh this soda doesn't have chemicals in it."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Eh DUH.

x'D

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY BRRRROOOOOOO O.o 

anyone remember? zethura? 

''they're carnivores, only eat meat''

''oh, thats good''

''DUDE, YOU'RE MEAT''

-Jim Hensen

The wording in your OP says the mentioned are sodas are "so chemical." Some people are like "oh this soda doesn't have chemicals in it."

Yeah well, the wording is pointing to the sweeteners which aren't refined sugars.

yes, everything is matter, but the diffrence is healthy and unhealthy matter/atoms, that's what really matters.

Then we should start with properly categorizing things.

x'D

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY BRRRROOOOOOO O.o 

anyone remember? zethura? 

''they're carnivores, only eat meat''

''oh, thats good''

''DUDE, YOU'RE MEAT''

Flesh, meat. ehhhh

Then we should start with properly categorizing things.

theoretically possible but nearly impossible.

to do that you need to be sure everybody knows it's periodic table of elements and which are harmfull by nature and which can be made harmfull(everything).

theoretically possible but nearly impossible.

to do that you need to be sure everybody knows it's periodic table of elements and which are harmfull by nature and which can be made harmfull(everything).

like murcery, (spelling issue, dont care) is poisonous, and how alluminium is relatively safe but with the wrong kind of contact causes cancer of the bewbiez. 

-Jim Hensen

sadly can't find back my old results or the experiments, guess i lost them somewhere.(or it was paper junk)

a few leads though

dutch wikipedia(coka cola pH 2.6)

some random site about the cola colouring(dutch)

and that's what i quickly got, altough i must say i never knew they used caramel to colour cola to the known black/brownish colour we all know, still learned something.

edit:

photo of cola without colouring.

m1dycnnwjhau.jpg

I highly doubt that.

Most chemicals are not green anyway.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

One time I went to a store a bought a 2 liter cola bottle and a pan.

I cooked the cola for about 10 minutes.

I will never drink soda again. its all junk.

One time I went to a store a bought a 2 liter cola bottle and a pan.

I cooked the cola for about 10 minutes.

I will never drink soda again. its all junk.

LOL.

How is this in any way, shape or form a good indication of something. 

This is just.... no words.

Cook every soda, it will all look gross.

You basically cooked sugar.

Yeah well, the wording is pointing to the sweeteners which aren't refined sugars.

"sweeteners" "natural sugars" and natural fructose in fruits. I'm starting to believe just like there is a daily suggested limit to calories there should also be a daily suggested limit to all ' SUGARS ' natural manufactured or found directly in fruit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dGesJocZQ

"sweeteners" "natural sugars" and natural fructose in fruits. I'm starting to believe just like there is a daily suggested limit to calories there should also be a daily suggested limit to all ' SUGARS ' natural manufactured or found directly in fruit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dGesJocZQ

Yep, but good luck eating that much sugar from fruit :P

Yep, but good luck eating that much sugar from fruit :P

but there's the point we're labeling fruit juice as all natural and give it an automatic pass but its going to be just as bad in the long run when its all made from a concentrated solution where the sugars are cranked up to equivalent levels. we as a society have big blinders when it comes to 'juice'