Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

What's to be planned at this point in time?

Sorry totally wasn't on, didn't notice the time, I wanted to discuss about it and the first mission should be scouting

Shit, forgot there was a thing today. I'm currently playing civ v with my friends.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Shit, forgot there was a thing today. I'm currently playing civ v with my friends.

no match dont worry

Sorry totally wasn't on, didn't notice the time, I wanted to discuss about it and the first mission should be scouting

I couldn't make it to begin with :)

But I see where you're going, we have to have an outline for the Org when the time is there (as far as people want to get right into the organizational/teamplay game from the get go ;))

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I couldn't make it to begin with :)

But I see where you're going, we have to have an outline for the Org when the time is there (as far as people want to get right into the organizational/teamplay game from the get go ;))

Maybe I'll create another thread but I think if everyone is OK with it I might try a few unbalanced team matches next week

My girlfriend's mom will be coming to stay for a few days and I plan on upgrading to Windows 10 tomorrow so I'm not 100%, but I'll do my best.

I've somewhat abandoned you guys lately but its not for lack of enthusiasm, something just always comes up. :(

FUCK MYFUCKING PHONE. It fucking crashes to the homescteen after I hit enter. It's done this FIVE FUCKING TIMES. .what I wanted to say though. Ws that :I'll be there.... If I remember and wake up early enough.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

I should be good for then, providing no massive disaster :D

Hopefully I can somehow do as good as last time!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

YES! There will be people!

I'mma deffinetly be there this week. finally.

• 2 weeks later...

ok guy in light of Project Eden, I'm turning this weeks meetup to the Squadron Leaders

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/462623-project-eden-star-citizen-in-verse-meetup/

This'll be the last meetup under BEx and we will be moving to project Eden, a little more fun and in house squadron comps maybe.

I will be redoing Eden's original post after the Weekend to accommodate 

ok guy in light of Project Eden, I'm turning this weeks meetup to the Squadron Leaders

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/462623-project-eden-star-citizen-in-verse-meetup/

This'll be the last meetup under BEx and we will be moving to project Eden, a little more fun and in house squadron comps maybe.

I will be redoing Eden's original post after the Weekend to accommodate 

So are we not having a proper meet up this weekend? If so that's not too bad for me as I'm working then :(

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

So are we not having a proper meet up this weekend? If so that's not too bad for me as I'm working then :(

Meeting up for a game, Corwins doing some training as well

Yeah, not going to be able to make this weeks meet up as I have work until 12pm GMT :( Sorry guys I know you will miss me!

Edit: Managed to get out of work at 10pm GMT on Saturday so I will be there but will be late if you guys are still on

So is there anything going on today? If so what time? :)

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

What is the whole sign up thing and how do I do it? I'm not quite sure.

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

The usual meet up time is 9PM BST. It's not mandatory to sign up, but it speeds up everything since we can add you to our contacts beforehand (we have to do that to invite you to the meet up lobby). You can sign up by editing the Google docs that's linked in the first post of this thread and entering your data in it.

Yeah, not going to be able to make this weeks meet up as I have work until 12pm GMT :( Sorry guys I know you will miss me!

Edit: Managed to get out of work at 10pm GMT on Saturday so I will be there but will be late if you guys are still on

cool, see you there.

What is the whole sign up thing and how do I do it? I'm not quite sure.

So is there anything going on today? If so what time? :)

meet up is 9pm British time

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=9:00pm+bst

click above and it should convert to your timezone

using discord server this week to chat

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/464412-star-citizen-help-us-test-the-uoltt-discord-server/

Maybe teamspeak

As for the sign up sheet that needs redoing it's on the first page of this thread

-snip-

Sadly I probably won't be there - I've got a family thing tonight. Maybe next time, how often do you guys do this?

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)