Are you more likely to buy a XBONE now?

i remember one person that "end buying a PS3" instead a Xbox 360

just because the PS3 "have" blu-ray (and we can watch movies on they)

so, in the good side... they fix this big mistake... on the new Xbox one

(it always shocked me how much 360 have sold without blu-ray)

I'm more likely, yes, but the chances of me actually getting one are still basically nil. If I'm gaming, I'm gaming on a PC, so I see no need for a console. Having said that though, the PS4 has been quite enticing for me for some reason.

I'd rather buy the PS4, since it has more power, and I'd also rather just buy a $400 GPU, since a $400 GPU would add quite a bit more power.

Nope, I would still rather save the money for upping my PC.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

is there are reason why i should by any console(except handheld consoles eg ps vita). If linus prediction is right we will see emulator :D yay! for not buying a consoles

lives on

BAKABT

No, I was going to buy it anyways. There are three types of people who don't buy xbones :

1.People who legitimately want a ps4

2. Idiots who follow trends and shit on the internet and hop onto the wagon of hating the xbone even though the DRM problems don't even affect them.

3. Idiots who can't accept the future or change or bitch about the simplest things like "kinect spying on you". (Wow, seriously?)

Sadly, most of the people are 2 and 3. 

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

No, I was going to buy it anyways. There are three types of people who don't buy xbones :

1.People who legitimately want a ps4

2. Idiots who follow trends and shit on the internet and hop onto the wagon of hating the xbone even though the DRM problems don't even affect them.

3. Idiots who can't accept the future or change or bitch about the simplest things like "kinect spying on you". (Wow, seriously?)

Sadly, most of the people are 2 and 3. 

Don't forget people that prefer pc over console and people that simply hate micosoft.

I wish to stick with PC gaming now... But! Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS4 :( Makes me want to buy one...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

No,  they already screwed up.  I won't forget and forgive a company that screws people over.

Nope, it still requires a Kinect and it's still $100 more than a PS4. Neither console really has exclusives that interest me, so if I get one, it'll be the PS4.

Required Kinect, Virtually no games I want, the possibility of Microsoft trying to sneak shit in again through updates.

No thanks.

What are these things you call consoles?

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

no

u still need that camera mandatory

less powerful

more expensive

available in 21 countries im not in that list i need to wait a year and dont tell me to order one because taxes arnt free

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ps4 still cheaper and the only exclusive which i do care about on xbone is titanfall which is also on pc. So nope.

I would say - Yes but I honestly don't give two poops about it since I'm a PC gamer. 

If people are so worried about the Kinect watching you or listening to you when the console is turned off, just turn off the power at the powerpoint. 

Less likely, if anything.

This doesn't really change anything unless you're a slave to Xbox. They demonstrated that they don't give a damn about their users and that hasn't changed...This u-turn has quite transparently come about purely from self-interest. At least before this, they had their "fuck you all" honestly/brazenness going for them, but now they don't even have that. This only demonstrates that the changes they were going to make were done out of greed, rather than any belief that it was for the good of us all.

How does this demonstrate that they don't give a damn about their users? The users complained, they changed it. I think it shows the opposite. And don't give the "they only did it for the money", of course they did. Everything any company ever does is for the money. Without money, no company. Don't be naive.

Adam Sessler on the latest 'Address the Sess' made some great points about the Xbox One that i never actually thought about before, now don't get me wrong i'm still on Playstation's side, but after watching Address the Sess I saw at least some good in their decisions, but still no..

Would like yo see that. A link? :)

Don't forget people that prefer pc over console and people that simply hate micosoft.

Why would people hate Microsoft? Hatred is quite a strong feeling.

No,  they already screwed up.  I won't forget and forgive a company that screws people over.

Exactly how did they screw people over? As I see it, they tried to embrace the future of cloud services and online connections but the masses weren't ready for it, thus they changed it and did what Sony has received so much praise for: Making a console that is exactly like the old one but with improved hardware. That is what people wanted, so Microsoft gave it to them.

In the future we will look back at this discussion and think how foolish we were to make such a fuss about a machine that wants to stay online. Our phones and tablets do this already and we wouldn't want it any other way.

Ever since building my computer I've used my 360 like twice. So no I definately won't buy an xbox 1 lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Lool you all say "I hate Microsoft" but i can guess what OS most of you are using on your computer ;)

Lool you all say "I hate Microsoft" but i can guess what OS most of you are using on your computer ;)

It's the Microsoft that hold XBOX, we all love the PC Microsoft!

No because still have kinect watching me and their anti indie policy.

How does this demonstrate that they don't give a damn about their users? The users complained, they changed it. I think it shows the opposite.

I didn't say this demonstrated anything...This is simply transparent. I said they demonstrated they don't give a damn (by planning to inconvenience people for the sake of profit in the first place), and that won't have suddenly changed.

And don't give the "they only did it for the money", of course they did. Everything any company ever does is for the money. Without money, no company. Don't be naive.

You're half right.

Without money, no company.

This bit is true...

Everything any company ever does is for the money. Don't be naive.

...but here's where you're wrong. There are two kinds of company. There are the ones that, like you say, sell products to make money. However, there are also companies that make money by selling products. The focus there changes between the money and the product.

You often hear people from companies say "well, we just made what we wished existed". Those are the companies that tend to produce things because they want to give people a certain experience and because that experience is good enough, people are willing to buy it. Steve Jobs didn't come across touchscreen tech and think "wow, this is awesome, what a great money-making opportunity", he saw it and believed that's how tech should be...He wanted his devices to be controlled like that and he wanted other people to experience that. Their money is a byproduct of the successful execution of that desire (among others), delivered via marketing.

Now, of course there are companies that have come to exist purely to make money, with a priority of profit over all else, but that is not how a company should be. We should not be okay with that. It is not our place to be used by companies so that they get what they want, and it's sad that so many people are currently happy to be abused in that way.

Having said all that, I don't doubt that Sony is also a company with a priority of profit, it's simply that they haven't run away with the idea to the same extent as Microsoft's Xbox division.