Guess EA didn't pay for the sound pack DLC....cant stop laughing

Funny to hear people boo and shout XBOX sucks lol. This presentation is a trainwreck. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

500€ for 60fps halo :L

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

£449 in the UK LOL

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

now that it's done what do you think? TitanFall looked AWESOME, (I've also heard that it's coming to PC :D, so stoked)
rest were meh, I was expecting more from the BF4 multiplayer reveal, but the naval combat is pretty awesome I admit

Ugh i guess they are saving BF4 MP for their event starting tonight..... also that titan game looked like a game from 2006...

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Ugh i guess they are saving BF4 MP for their event starting tonight..... also that titan game looked like a game from 2006...

Yep. The Multiplayer will be revelade at the EA event in aprox. 2 hours. The titan game was nice. But apart from that...nothing too interesting. 

but it's on a console

it will be on PC, so don't worry :P

dam does UK/EU ever get screwed for pricing.

also something funny someone noticed during the X-Bone dice presentation "notice his shirt"

qVaCFK9.png

and my favorite 

AidPGko.jpg

All Sony has to do now is offer a system that doesn't have any of the rubbish microsoft is pushing and make it cheaper. It'll be a no-brainer.

dam does UK/EU ever get screwed for pricing.

also something funny someone noticed during the X-Bone dice presentation "notice his shirt"

qVaCFK9.png

and my favorite 

AidPGko.jpg

same with BF4 lol

My god.Anyone is watching the ign livestream? They said that the 500 dollars price tag is justified because of the content -.- Also that sony have to step up in their conference.

My god.Anyone is watching the ign livestream? They said that the 500 dollars price tag is justified because of the content -.- Also that sony have to step up in their conference.

Why were you watching IGN's livestream in the first place is the question here  :huh:

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Why were you watching IGN's livestream in the first place is the question here  :huh:

twitch wasm't working

I was laughing so much when one of the highlights in the MGS trailer was realistic time lol

haha ikr? realistic time DAMN

They really showed allot of games, even though a few interested me. 

I was really impressed by TitanFall, hopefully it's comin out on PC. 

RYSE looked awesome, but it the combat seemed stiff as shit. 

MGS was just drool-worthy 

BF4 looked good

everything else was meh to me, also LOL @ £450 price tag

I'll be playing all the games that are coming to PC. No go on the rest. I don't do "You can't sell your used games, oh and always on internet is a must." 

If Sony follows suit (as I expect they will), PC gamer 4 life, or until the console guys pull their heads out of their bums and start being serious about gaming.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So for the X-Bone press conference we learned many things

- New MGS feature is Realistic Time

-sound is DLC  http://i.imgur.com/AidPGko.jpg

- BF4 "isn't even out yet and already announce DLC"

- Price 499 USD and with the conversion EU/UK pays $650 USD...wut

- awful trash talk during a press confrence being coined as a rape joke basically http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P75YQHFnyKY

- Most awkward moment goes to  http://kotaku.com/more-awkward-than-the-rape-joke-512324007 "wearing a PS3 shirt during an Xbox confrence" also rumors of it being gameplay from PC version

- and finally Titanfall being X-Bone exclusive but supposedly coming out on PC and 360

your move Sony

as someone who has had an Xbox since it first came out and subscribed to Xbox live since day 1 microsoft makes me sad and wont be getting the X-Bone :(

They really showed allot of games, even though a few interested me. 

I was really impressed by TitanFall, hopefully it's comin out on PC. 

RYSE looked awesome, but it the combat seemed stiff as shit. 

MGS was just drool-worthy 

BF4 looked good

everything else was meh to me, also LOL @ £450 price tag

Titanfall is coming to PC.

EA conference now?

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Lets see what kind of bullcrap EA can throw at us.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

mindfuck with that first game

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro