I noticed btw that most titles that sony has shown so far look better then ryse which is a crytek tittle, any other game don't really come close.

Suspect xbox one is more close to Wii U then ps4 with graphics.

I'd pin a lot of that on optimization of the software. Though my biggest question looking at the systems has to do with PC gaming. And that's how porting is gonna be affected now that everything is pretty much using a similar setup (Multi-Core AMD CPUs with AMD GPUs.) Games will optimized to run on custom hardware supplied to Sony and Microsoft, and if features of these custom chips will find their way into later AMD CPUs like Excavator. Then games will most likely run far better on their hardware as opposed to Nvidia and Intel. It may be possible that AMD will be the way to go in terms of gaming very soon. As it seems like things are just going multi-plat between the PS4, Xbone, and PC. Outta be a very interesting time for PC gaming as a whole.

i am honestly thinking about cheating on my PC and getting a PS4, my GTX 670 can spank it but I had more fun back in the days when I had a PS3, scoliosis is single handed-ly killing my gaming experience on my computer

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Amazing conference. Sucks that we have to pay to play online...that is just retarded...if I get a PS4(doubt it) I'll look around for deals and whatnot for cheaper PSN+.

Guys, it's free to play online. However, I still suggest getting the GaiKai feature because it will help in online connectivity.

no, it cost money

Online multiplayer requires a PS+ sub for the PS4.

aU3gkVn.png

Any word if the PS4 will have dedicated servers for multiplayer / cloud computing?

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Online multiplayer requires a PS+ sub for the PS4.

aU3gkVn.png

Okay... But still...

ku-medium.gif ku-medium.gif

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Okay... But still...

(gifs)

Agree completely. It is downside seeing how it was previously free on the PS3, but as long they bring improvements to match or better Xbox's party/chat systems then I'm fine with it.

It will be very interesting to see if MS changes their policy and how much they do based on this. The PR pdf BS they released to address the used game and always online issues was a huge slap in the face to anyone who read it. 

i am honestly thinking about cheating on my PC and getting a PS4, my GTX 670 can spank it but I had more fun back in the days when I had a PS3, scoliosis is single handed-ly killing my gaming experience on my computer

I always had a console and PC for gaming. The deciding factor is just which console you prefer and have the exclusive games you want. Last gen, I had a Wii with my PC. Why a Wii? I just wanted to have an new gaming experience. I had a lot of fun with it, as for teh lack of games... what lack of games? They are all on PC, and I play on it, which I would be in any case if I had an XBOX 360 or PS3, as the game is cheaper and the visuals are better. And teh game is awful with keyboard and mouse as the port was poorly done, I just plug the XBox 360 controller on my USB port and enjoy the game that way.

I don't know what I'll do this generation.. haven't decided yet... Definitely not an XBox One. Maybe I'll buy a WiiU now, if it has cool games.. like this I get to continue to use the other Wii controller I have already, and next year, when all the PS4 games comes out and has a solid library, I'll buy it (or this holiday... if the games are out early). I don't know... still thinking.

I always had a console and PC for gaming. The deciding factor is just which console you prefer and have the exclusive games you want. Last gen, I had a Wii with my PC. Why a Wii? I just wanted to have an new gaming experience. I had a lot of fun with it, as for teh lack of games... what lack of games? They are all on PC, and I play on it, which I would be in any case if I had an XBOX 360 or PS3, as the game is cheaper and the visuals are better. And teh game is awful with keyboard and mouse as the port was poorly done, I just plug the XBox 360 controller on my USB port and enjoy the game that way.

I don't know what I'll do this generation.. haven't decided yet... Definitely not an XBox One. Maybe I'll buy a WiiU now, if it has cool games.. like this I get to continue to use the other Wii controller I have already, and next year, when all the PS4 games comes out and has a solid library, I'll buy it (or this holiday... if the games are out early). I don't know... still thinking.

i have the added convenience of living with my brother and we go halfers on everything and we both really want it, going to pre-order it at game stop in the morning if there are any pre-orders left, otherwise ill have to get it on amazon. i wish sony would let us easily connect their controllers to PCs, i cant stand the xbone controller

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

i have the added convenience of living with my brother and we go halfers on everything and we both really want it, going to pre-order it at game stop in the morning if there are any pre-orders left, otherwise ill have to get it on amazon. i wish sony would let us easily connect their controllers to PCs, i cant stand the xbone controller

You could use this http://www.motioninjoy.com/download if you want to use your PS controller on the PC. That's what I do most of the time. I had both console & a PC. A console for JRPG's & some other exclusives and A PC for FPS, RTS, MOBA and overall a better gaming experience which so much improvement on graphics. Wish Square Enix would release the Final Fantasy XV (a.k.a Versus XIII) on the PC as well to see what it would look like. It'll probably an eyegasm. :)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).

You could use this http://www.motioninjoy.com/download if you want to use your PS controller on the PC. That's what I do most of the time. I had both console & a PC. A console for JRPG's & some other exclusives and A PC for FPS, RTS, MOBA and overall a better gaming experience which so much improvement on graphics. Wish Square Enix would release the Final Fantasy XV (a.k.a Versus XIII) on the PC as well to see what it would look like. It'll probably an eyegasm. :)

i know but its finicky, doesnt work with my onboard bluetooth so i am stuck to a cord

As far as the PSN+ network costing money for multiplayer not stoked but don't hate it, I'll prob do month to month and if I find myself not putting time on that side of the PSN i'll prob just cancel it until I have another reason to get online. Just like I would with an MMO 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

i know but its finicky, doesnt work with my onboard bluetooth so i am stuck to a cord

Oh... I have that problem too, when I'm using my bluetooth and I'm also stuck to a cord. :P

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

* Updated a bit more 

:D

Gotta say that those blockbuster titles looks pretty interesting! 

Has Sony specified anything about digital used games? One thing that kind of got me curious was that they were oddly specific when mentioning used games as they said things like "When a gamer buys a PS4 Disk" and "Disk Based Games" so how will their policies affect digital rights? How will it work when you buy a game through PSN?

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Check mate Microsoft.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

* Updated a bit more 

:D

Gotta say that those blockbuster titles looks pretty interesting! 

The HD version of the trailer for FF XV & KH III is still isn't up. :(

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Has Sony specified anything about digital used games? One thing that kind of got me curious was that they were oddly specific when mentioning used games as they said things like "When a gamer buys a PS4 Disk" and "Disk Based Games" so how will their policies affect digital rights? How will it work when you buy a game through PSN?

There are no restrictions to used games. 

Sony crushed M$ so hard. I know only one person who wants to buy an X1 instead of the PS4, just because he is such an Halo fan

There are no restrictions to used games. 

Sony crushed M$ so hard.............

Yes yes they did but if you look they were careful about saying Disk based versions. IE if you buy the retail disk you are good but they mentioned nothing about their digital versions. If there is no difference why make the distinction 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

You probably can't share the download versions, or maybe you can, just like in the PS3.

Still havent gotten a definite answer on this... Is there any new news about thief? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"