Iphone 6 Plus Recall soon? (Rumour, Might/Might not)

"cut costs", that 2 word lmao.

Lol they always try to, and always end up spending 3 times as much as they would have if they had just done it right in the first place.

And by "they" I mean almost all corporations, not just apple.

I guess the apple is rotten finally.  LOL at Apple!

*BA DUM TSSSSSS*

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

hardly apples fault when the part is made by sandisk

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Android came from being nothing in 2008 to owning 80% of the phone market. I think that speaks for itself 

You know there's custom rom on android right? Cannot say the same about iPhones

Regardless, your display picture say differently  :)

haha, btw Samsung alone owns 58% of the market. Still more than iPhone 

1 it has an 80% share because its open source and free to stick on a device...if ios was open source im sure we would see a greater market share. the only thing it speaks to is if an OS is user friendly enough and free its going to perform well

2 again Samsung offers 50+ phones to apples 3 with so many phones at so many price points of course there going to have the higher market share (one that is dwindling BTW) where you got 58% from ill never know its 25% at it highest it was 32%

3 yes i have rooted and installed custom roms....there a pain in the ass. rooting can be complicated and long winded not to mention that most roms are poorly coded and either crash regularly or give worse performance than stock. there is the risk of bricking your device. then there is the apps that dont work on rooted devices like banking apps, and before you start saying that there are work arounds, they never work or they partially work and leave you never knowing if your app will work when you need it

jailbreaking is a mile easer, hook it up to a pc click a button done. 

ios isnt perfect but then again android is a mile off too but you have to give it to apple they have made a huge mark on the market and now everyone is copying them left right and centre people don't copy crap

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

LOL Samsung SSDs failing again

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

1 it has an 80% share because its open source and free to stick on a device...if ios was open source im sure we would see a greater market share. the only thing it speaks to is if an OS is user friendly enough and free its going to perform well

2 again Samsung offers 50+ phones to apples 3 with so many phones at so many price points of course there going to have the higher market share (one that is dwindling BTW) where you got 58% from ill never know its 25% at it highest it was 32%

3 yes i have rooted and installed custom roms....there a pain in the ass. rooting can be complicated and long winded not to mention that most roms are poorly coded and either crash regularly or give worse performance than stock. there is the risk of bricking your device. then there is the apps that dont work on rooted devices like banking apps, and before you start saying that there are work arounds, they never work or they partially work and leave you never knowing if your app will work when you need it

jailbreaking is a mile easer, hook it up to a pc click a button done. 

ios isnt perfect but then again android is a mile off too but you have to give it to apple they have made a huge mark on the market and now everyone is copying them left right and centre people don't copy crap

This topic ended yesterday.... 

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Feel bad for people who went for the iPhone 6.... Android has always been top notch

ok, I love android too, bet you can't deny it was very very rough in the beginning.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

This topic ended yesterday.... 

you mean you realised that your talking out your arse...good to know

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Serves them right for trying to cost down a product to make even more profit out of something that is already overpriced as hell.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

No need for a recall if this is the same problem that the 840 EVO had. They can fix that with an OTA firmware update.

Speaking of talking out of one's arse :

now everyone is copying them left right and centre people don't copy crap

Being 2 years ahead can hardly be considered copying.

If your entire purpose on these forums is to fanboy over apple or be an apple hater then you are useless to any and all discussions. 

No need for a recall if this is the same problem that the 840 EVO had. They can fix that with an OTA firmware update.

Speaking of talking out of one's arse :

Being 2 years ahead can hardly be considered copying.

who is 2 years ahead? android with there flat..sorry matirial design and notifications on the lock screen just like ios? please as much as ios has borrowed from android the reverse is true and neither is ahead anymore there about the same

Android is pretty good imo, looking to switch from my iPhone 5 but there are too many choice out there. The design of the Nexus 5 is great however, the camera are really disappointing. Nexus 6 is way too big.

PCPARTPICKER: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FHJMmG CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Gigabyte AMD R9-290 4GB GDDR5 Windforce OC

Cooling: XSPC RayStorm + EK-VGA Supremacy + X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump (Black) V4 + Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm
RAM: KVR 2x8GB Low Profile PSU: Seasonic M12-II 620W Storage: Samsung 840 256GB + Toshiba 2.5'' 1TB Case: CM Storm Trooper

Ah yes, those notifications. My Desire allowed me to display the first lines of messages and mails on the lockscreen back in 2010, but anyone with half a brain turns such notifications off anyway. It takes a special kind of stupidity to put a lockscreen on your phone and then allow messages to be displayed and responded to without the need to unlock said phone. Kind of beats the concept of securing the phone to begin with.

I would like to remind users,

UPDATE: A link to a 9to5mac.com article about was provided to me by @NickTheNajin that Debunks this Rumour that is gong around. You can visit that article by clicking HERE

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

no i meant exactly what i said.... I also meant the topic finished yesterday

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

I would like to remind users,

UPDATE: A link to a 9to5mac.com article about was provided to me by @NickTheNajin that Debunks this Rumour that is gong around. You can visit that article by clicking HERE

As if people care, you can just see how people are so quick to attack any company over anything around these parts.