What did you all do for Halloween? (Wallpaper insde :D)

XTankSlayerX

I... Well obviously made a wallpaper... Casue that's my life now haha... And a pumpkin... That I tried to carve... That didn't work out as I wanted it to... But it kinda worked.

What did you do? Get drunk seemed like a popular one last night.

@Slick @LinusTech

15501690758_0d9f6fc12d_b.jpg

15687774035_883a4cc6ca_z.jpg

I dressed up as a Casual Friday Office Worker (My friend was White Michael Jordan) and we played video games all night.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I went to a Kansas concert. Because Kansas.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Nice pumpkin! :)

I... slept.

a 17 hour workday will do that to you... :P

I just figured i'd share this... too :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdtob3dp9m8lrkv/Screenshot%202014-11-01%2022.30.37.png?dl=0

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

my mom saw on her ipad that fruit ninja had a ghostbusters update so she deleted it because she's "disgusted"

other than that not much

~Just the tips

The only good human being is a dead human being. 

I5 4690K MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G MSI Z97 GAMING 5 G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 2X8GB 1600MHZ CL10 CORSAIR CX750M CRUCIAL MX100 512GB 2X WD BLUE 1TB CORSAIR 300R BENQ RL2455HM ♦ WIN 8.1 PRO ♦ UBUNTU 14.04

My friend got drunk and decided to hide in a dumpster for 10 minutes to "escape the force"

Btw, thats a really nice pumpkin carving.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Sat on my ass like a lazy fuck because it was around 32f or 0c outside.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Played with explosives.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I finally got the chance to put together my first computer, which was especially nice since I just finished midterms.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Went trick or treating for the first time in many years. I'm short enough to be passed off as a 13/14 year old when I have a mask on.

I can safely say that I enjoyed my night much more than if I went and got drunk.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

That's a cool pumpkin how long that take you?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

i sat at home and master...........ed games

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE

Dress up to look like Linus and tell everyone they're fired.

:D JK :P

WHAT I ACTUALLY DID

Bugger all!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Didn't know it was halloween until November 1st, when I was watching the WAN show the night after.

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

The wife and I threw a party for our friends.

Lots of good food and good company.

I dressed up as Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange and my wife was one of the twins from The Shining. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It wasn't what I wanted it to be for many reasons including getting some very bad news in the mail just when I was having a really good day.  I did however put together a nice candy bag for my son and he really appreciated it.  He was surprised because I talk of being so broke but lucky dollar stores make things easy and cheap.  Still at the end of the evening when his mom brought him over after trick or treating I was in a foul mood over the bad news I got in the mail.  Eventually at the end of the evening I was able to explain to my son why I was so miserable and apologized for a few things I said that I just didn't have to say but in the end we hugged it out and realized as father and son no matter what comes between us in some ways and no matter the lies people tell we still want to be around each other and be there for each other as much as we can and are allowed into the future.  

Oh btw if we go back to earlier in the day I watched Halloween and had a good time watching the movie and realized some favourite music of mine now is actually in it.  That was cool.

Eh also forgot that my son's step mom and my son put together a bag of candies, chocolate bars, and chips we could share while he was over for the weekend.  That was very nice of them both.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The wife and I threw a party for our friends.

Lots of good food and good company.

I dressed up as Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange and my wife was one of the twins from The Shining.

That must of been nice! I didnt dress up haha

I went on a run and did a workout. When I got home and played some metro 2033 redux. Nearly jumped out of my seat a few times, so I feel I celebrated appropriately :D