ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

wow this card is a beast !! I would buy it instantly ... if I had some money :'( 

but I'll be stuck with my gtx660 for some years at least :( 

Damn thing is massive! And such awesome.

PC needs more awesome.

PC: i7-3770k, GTX 670, 16gb 1600mhz, SSDs only, Corsair K70, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10.

Xbone

I like the amp omega. It reminds me of fallout and would be my 970 of choice if I was building a vault.

Someone else already said it, but I, too, am a bit confused by their naming scheme. Oh well, both cards still look pretty sweet; however, I have to give the edge to the extreme (I'm a sucker for carbon fiber xD).

I really like the cooler on the card, makes it look beefy and strong. I love the new 900 series with all the new things but it sucks because i cant get a new card  due to lack of the moneys :P

I like the metal shroud design because it looks cooler in my system.

They look good xD i want one... :3 *** crosses fingers ***

--- CoolerMaster Cosmos II, Asus RoG Rampage IV Black ED, 3 way SLI GTX980's, Intel i74960x @4500Mhz, 16Gb Dominator Platinum 2666Mhz, 3x 25" +1 27"  Surround (6040x1080p +1920x1080), Asus RoG Xonar Phoebus 7.1 15Tb WD HDD's, 1 Samsung 256Gb 830 SSD (gaming disk), 2 Intel 730 256Gb SSD's (Raid0)  --

This thing looks awesome. Im definately getting a 970 weather i win or not.

The 980, while not being that much faster than the 780Ti and such is still an amazing step up with all the new technologies and the efficiency and *Drool* the clock speeds..

Siggy butt brain

The new high efficiency on the 9xx series and the insane cooler on the amp extreme. 

I don't like the 900 range. If you are able to make the cards very power-efficient, at least make an über-powerful earth-melting variant of it, which consumes five billion gigawatts. I don't need low power consumption GPUs on my desktop. I do want very high performing GPUs. AMD, get your game together and start challenging nVidia again so we finally have some competition to push the market forward.

I love fake carbon fiber :)

Interested in Business and Technology

I really like Maxwells 900 series primaly because of it's Preformence / Watt usage. The GTX 980 is suprisingly better then the GTX 780 Ti and still uses 80 watts LESS. That is amazing

Now ppl have to worry less about the power supply. People with 600 Watt PSU could easily get 2x GTX 980s, With 780 Tis they could not. Well ofc it depends what else they got in their system:D

However. Nvidia made a amazing job for developing these cards, It was very suprising for us consumers that they would preform so good with low watt usage.

Keep the good work up Nvidia. And thx alot for the Giveaway LinusTechTips group,you guys are awsome as always.

The cooler:

Well I think the cooler looks good to. It would not be y favorite choice. But ofc it looks awsome and unique from the other brands like Asus,Evga. The thing which got me was the extra side fan on the cooler which makes it looks like a cool space ship or something like that:D

Anyways. I would really replace it with my old GTX 550 ti, if I win ofc:D

Good luck everyone else, and have fun:D

Let the best commenter win:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

The GTX 970 amp extreme does look nice, would look good and not out of place in general non-styled PC and would go together with with custom builds too.

These cards get me pretty "Amped"  :ph34r: . Sexy cards from ZOTAC with some impressive figures!

Thanks to LMG and Zotac for this giveaway!

I like the carbon fibre finish of the AMP! Extreme, and the near-silent fans on both cards. 

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone who enters. May the random number generator be ever in your favour!

I love the led colours and just the look in general of this card. The gtx 980 is a beast of a card that anyone would be lucky to own

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

The LED's really add to the card, the Amp! Omega looks a bit iffy but I really like the Amp! Extreme! The performance is excellent on both cards and the temperatures sound really promising!

My Desktop: Intel i7 7700k, GTX 1060, Samsung EVO 840, Vengeance Pro 32GB RAM, Air 240.

"Once you go mechanical, you never go back"

I really love the GTX 900 series! They look good, and in my opinion after what i have seen they work really good under load aswell! :D

Hope i can win this beast :D

I really like that they went with the 3x DisplayPort. I really don't know what MSI and Asus were thinking there. But they are the only 2 with the fans-off-at-idle mode, so maybe that has something to do with it.

CPU: Intel i7 950 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB | SSD: 256GB 840 Pro | HDD 1: SAMSUNG HD103SJ 1TB | HDD 2: WD 320GB | RAM: Crucial XMS3 12GB (6x 2GB) | Case: Corsair R200 | PSU: LCPower 650W | Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Long time lurker, this giveaway tipped the scales and got me to register.

I've owned other Zotac cards in the passed, always liked them.  This 980 (and 970) look really impressive.  I've got my Dremel ready to cut a hole in the side of my case in the event that I win !

(Would be nice if Linus reviews a few GPU liquid cooling solutions)