Corsair Logo Update

SuperPug

http://www.change.org/p/corsair-components-inc-keep-the-old-corsair-logo?utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_update_email

Official statement from Corsair Rep. on the topic:

''Last week we pointed out the availability of a Vengeance K70 and Vengeance K70 RGB keyboards with red switches for fans of our Corsair “sails” logo. We have since rolled up our sleeves to see just how many additional “sails” logo versions we can add to our line. The answer is 11 configurations which were based on requests we’ve received. We also added a matching M65 RGB mouse.

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic (US now, UK/Nordic available late November)
• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available late November)
• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available late November)
• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available mid October)
• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available mid October)
• M65 RGB – black (late November)

Both Corsair Gaming and Vengeance branded products are made to the same level of precision and are awesome. We promise."

Thank you Corsair for listening to your loyal customers.''

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

If they put that gawd awful new logo on their AIO's ill never buy another, no way!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yawn, I can't believe people got hung up over a logo.

Its not a logo, its a tramp stamp.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Call it what you want I don't see it as that big a deal. That being said I like the original logo better on the keyboard for the way they did it. The way it's designed, the original looks more like it's a part of the keyboard, where the new logo looks like it's kinda slapped on there. If they would have perhaps gone with the logo centered in the little plaque it sits on and then put "Corsair" in the middle of the logo (in between the open pard at the top) I think it would look a little better. right now it's just a logo slapped on with some font thrown there and underlined. Like someone got paid to make that unimaginative arrangement. It's slightly hard criticism but I would go with that version instead of the original logo were it not poorly made.

Now to just wait until it comes out in browns, and wait for me to have the money to get it.

Awesome, this is exactly what I wanted to know. Now I hope the Vengeance lineup comes with the engraved Sails logo instead of a sticker or hard plastic. 

Call it what you want I don't see it as that big a deal. That being said I like the original logo better on the keyboard for the way they did it. The way it's designed, the original looks more like it's a part of the keyboard, where the new logo looks like it's kinda slapped on there. If they would have perhaps gone with the logo centered in the little plaque it sits on and then put "Corsair" in the middle of the logo (in between the open pard at the top) I think it would look a little better. right now it's just a logo slapped on with some font thrown there and underlined. Like someone got paid to make that unimaginative arrangement. It's slightly hard criticism but I would go with that version instead of the original logo were it not poorly made.

Now to just wait until it comes out in browns, and wait for me to have the money to get it.

If the new one was engraved and not coloured, that would look pretty good IMO

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

If the new one was engraved and not coloured, that would look pretty good IMO

It would help being a part of that part of the keyboard instead of on a removable piece yes, they could have designed the layout of it a little better to not look so... just a tad off. I mean i'm not graphics artist or anything, i'm more a music guy, but it just looks really bad the way they have it. I almost wanna try my best at editing it a little bit to make it look a bit not so bad.

Revising my earlier statement; make it like I said to make it, put the yellow line under the whole thing (though personally i'd like to see red cause I like red but yay for Corsair for being different) and then you can put "Gaming" under that if they want to keep "gaming" displayed there too. Not that the logo doesn't already scream that anyway but meh. I might mess around with making a doodle of sorts of what I was talking about next time i'm stuck with nothing to do. I kinda wanna see it rather than visualize it in my head what it would look like. Things always look better in my head until I actually see them :P

:D k70 rgb browns

Its all about those volumetric clouds

If they put that gawd awful new logo on their AIO's ill never buy another, no way!

The logo is for gaming peripherals. Internal components keep the normal logo.

Well a least they listen to the fan base that makes me really happy but honestly I think people just don't like change look at how a Facebook update destroys everything but after a few weeks were fine and it doesn't really mean anything I think this would have been the same way

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Well a least they listen to the fan base that makes me really happy but honestly I think people just don't like change look at how a Facebook update destroys everything but after a few weeks were fine and it doesn't really mean anything I think this would have been the same way

No. I would have hated corasair cuz all my corsair peoducts wouldnt have same logo.

I want the browns in Nordic, I can replace the logo myself, but they are not for sale anywhere in DK as far as I can tell.

There are preorders up but nowhere is in stock.  I thought these were out in Europe already... I am hoping against all odds they are recalled for logo replacement, but I sincerely doubt it.

Ordered K95 RGB Blues UK layout @ Scan.co.uk to replace my model M. I'll probably have a custom badge made from Etsy to replace the logo.

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

Wow! Some companies do listen to their buyers.. .(along with apple :P)

Details separate people.

No. I would have hated corasair cuz all my corsair peoducts wouldnt have same logo.

I feel that it wouldn't have really been that was once the hole product line up switched to the new logo you would slowly transition over. At least they did the right thing and switched back

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

I feel that it wouldn't have really been that was once the hole product line up switched to the new logo you would slowly transition over. At least they did the right thing and switched back

Yes, I am now offcially a corsair lover fanboy wannabe :Dand ASUS.