We found the most adorable little puppy today :3

Cacao

This little guy was found abandoned in a forest. He seems to be doing fine though, we really wanted to keep him ourselves but we already have 3 dogs so that isn't an option. He will be taken care of until a permanent home can be found him, he's definitely not going to any shelters.

I don't know what sick bastard could possibly throw away something so sweet! These are the kind of people that need a good executing. 

Here he is eating shortly after he was found. He ate really quickly, who knows how long it has been since he last ate.

e4Zs5rQ.jpg

A short clip of him eating:

Nap time after the big feast, he pretty much passed out right next to the bowl of food. 

XiEcI0w.jpg

I saw he was a bit cold so I covered him up.

3EKIjYW.jpg

When he woke up I took him outside to see if he needed pee or poo. It looks like he got some strength back so he managed to walk a few steps. He walked around a bit and ended up coming to me and licking my leg, so we went back inside. 

Pqe9KnP.jpg

Back to sleep! This time on me. 

EWq0D0L.jpg

When I got back home my dogs wouldn't stop spelling me! I can't blame them, that puppy smell is like a drug.

irK5fAY.jpg

I hope you like the pictures! I know this isn't the best fit for this forum, but come on, who doesn't like cute little puppies? :)

Hopefully I'll get to visit the little guy during the next few days.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

This forum is not reddit. Please posts that stuff here: http://www.reddit.com/r/aww

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This forum is not reddit. Please posts that stuff here: http://www.reddit.com/r/aww

It's Off-Topic.

Your entire attitude is ruining everything.

Insensitive douchebag.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I know I know... This is the off topic section isn't it? How can one not like a cute little puppy?

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I know I know... This is the off topic section isn't it? How can one not like a cute little puppy?

Don't mind Enderman, most of the time he is negative.

I've noticed...

Yeah this is off topic so he can really post whatever he wants.

Whoever could have abandoned such a cute puppy needs to be abandoned themselves

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You need to read the CoC...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You really are negative however. You might have noticed by all the reactions here against you.

Also this IS Off-Topic, 

Cuteness Overload!!!!!!!! :P

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

Hmm. Would make a wonderful supper. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You really are negative however. You might have noticed by all the reactions here against you.

Also this IS Off-Topic, 

I just wanted to share something awesome that happened today with my LTT buddies... 

@Enderman tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400.gif

Also this IS Off-Topic, 

Maybe you didn't see the part about "excessively off topic"

All 100 000 of us should start posting cute animal pictures, favourite youtube videos, and memes in off topic then, correct?

Spoiler

Also this IS Off-Topic, 

I agree to a point about off topic. but people sometimes go overboard. because it's a little puppy it can have a spot in off-topic

Hmm. Would make a wonderful supper. 

:o 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I disagree.....

thumb.jpg

(sorry for 9fag)

44807274.jpg

...Do not back seat moderate. Report an offending post using the report button located at the bottom right of each post. Please do not make posts in the thread or send messages reprimanding other users about rulebreaking, this may be considered off topic/spam. Let the moderation team deal with the situation via the report button...

This may be off topic but let's keep the discussion focused on the subject

at hand please. Any concerns over the validity of this thread's existance

can and should be directed towards a moderator in the form of a private

message or via a report. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Maybe you didn't see the part about "excessively off topic"

All 100 000 of us should start posting cute animal pictures, favourite youtube videos, and memes in off topic then, correct?

If we want to we could, actually, people are doing that anyway, have you seen the threads? Also this is a personal experience that Cacao posted, pretty cool to see and not something randomly from the internet,.

I am sick and tired of you and and your attitude. 

:o 

I joke, don't you worry yourself. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"