1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just started following recently when looking for an itx case. I think I was subscriber 893456

Congratulations, Linus midia group you guys deserve it

O my GOD! I am so excited. You and tek syndicate are LITERALLY the reasons i am jumping from console to PC, and partially the reasons why im studying electrical and computer engineerign in college now. You guys are both complete bosses, and just over all thank you for everything you have posten you youtube, and just everything you two do. Please keep up the amazing work!

Awesome job loved meeting you and you're team at Pax Prime this year! thanks for the giveaway!

HI!  Originally found you guys when I was looking for a review on a Corsair 600T!  Since then I've watched every...single....video... and I love them all!!

Since I don't post here very often, I guess I won't be winning the laptop :( , but I may as well see if the random pick might work for one of the other prizes..... that, and say a hearty congrats to Linus and the rest of the LMG team for reaching the 1mil. milestone!!! :D  While I don't post here often, I do watch a lot of the videos, so keep 'em coming!

It's been crazy watching your channel blow up over the past couple of years. Congrats on 1 million subs!

Congratulations to Linus and the whole team! I first found out about them when I was researching the mod mic a little under a year ago, and I have consistently watched and enjoyed all of your content since then. Daily uploads is a daunting task that not many YouTubers can keep up, but Linus and team never let us down and I appreciate that greatly.

Good luck to everyone else entering the giveaway!

I always knew you had it in you linus from when I first subbed, I knew...

Came for the Tech
Stayed for the "Tee-hee's"

I'm saying your guys' videos make me laugh while being informative.  Thanks for that.

I actually found out about this site through the WAN show. Found the WAN show by stumbling upon it from another site...

My favorite videos... and the ones that I look forward to for most of the week is the WAN show itself. I guess that I still have a soft spot for the WAN show, and the AfterParty.

What pulled me into joining this community, and then actually helping to sponsor it... was the people.

Most forums are full of complete douche nozzles, but this site is different.

Linus I know that you have said thank you to us... the end users. Truth is that we should be saying thank you to you for the community that you inspired.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

Thank you so much for the wonderful videos, Linus!

You are the first youtube channel I subscribed on latest tech tips and now there's more other great ones like Jayz2cents... who are just as great but I believe if you weren't here in the first place, they wouldn't have picked up as quickly. Your videos have really motivated other youtubers to make their own channels and start posting their unboxing on the latest gadgets.

I partiularly liked your new channel on explaining stuff like what is PPI, what's the difference between static pressure fans? What difference does it make to have a better CPU than a better GPU for different types of gamer/ user. I like how they're 'short' and informative and not like an hour long talking about really long details that I didn't really need to know about. Also, you've expanded your scope to cover more than just computer stuff but also sound stuff too.

I'm interested to know more about IEMs (especially the high end ones like AK120, AK240 music players, JH roxanne and other cool high end music gadgets too as I've also been longing to see more reviews on those.

Oh and I've built my first watercooling build which is cool thanks to your awesome forum community and video tips. Now, it's based on normal tubing but I'm interested to move onto hard acrylic tubing with heatgun bends in the future. Would be very cool if you could build some new videos on acrylic tubing (like singularitycomputers and jayz2cents) but I'm sure you have way too many products to cover these days but just some ideas, at least people like me will be very interested to watch.

Some facts about me, I'm from HK but stayed in Vancouver for about 13 years, did my elementary school and high school, then uni at vancouver and I frequented NCIX quite a lot in my last few years at Uni. It's a pity that I didn't know about your channel (if it existed back then) not until I came back to Hong Kong a few years ago.

All the best, Linus!

Congrats on a million subscribers - recently found the channel while researching my newest build.  All the videos I've watched have been well done and informative even if they're products I'm not particularly interested in.  Keep up the good work.

Honestly, I only started watching your videos since 2013. But ever since that you've been my tech guide and told me what's better and what this is and how to build an awesome com-poo-tar, and so on and so on. BUTT you've helped me a lot and without you in my life, I wouldn't know anything about tech or what a vagina looks like. soooooo anyways that's really it. 

Thanks for all the time and dedication you've put into making such awesome content Linus. I and everyone I know look to you for top notch technology advice and I don't know what we'd do without you! Congrats on your 1 Million suscriber and hope for 9 million more!

I found Linus Tech Tips in college while i was reseaching on a computer to upgrade from. The first computer that i bought was a intel Pentium 3 laptop. After figuring out what computer needed to run i moved onto a q6600. I am still running that in my rig and about ready to move onto a faster computer with more options for expantion. My favorite videos are the netlinked dailey. I try to make it a point to watch every other day at least. One of the newer types of videos that you have come out with that i like are the Handy Tech under $100. Things that i would like to see in the future is more comparisons with older compontents and newer ones. That way us as viewers are able to see what we are getting when we upgrade from an old platform to a new onE.

Keep up the great work, I have gotten a few of my friends to watch you because of the experience you guys have. As well Linus is not as monotone as he use to be his first year in the youtube acting.

If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.

Linus,

Please review and compare the different non-reference versions of the upcoming Nvidia Gtx 970!(edit: when they are out ofc) I'getting one, so you need to tell us who makes the better card. Because we all know that your word is law.

Also, a review of the NZXT s340 would be nice.

:)

I found linus through a bunch of reviews but never really bothered to watch him regularly until about a year ago! I love the content you guys put out regulary. I especially love the computer accessories videos! So keep up the good work linus media group and good job on the 1 million subs!

no thank you for being my number one stop for the best tech reviews ever. in "linus media group" we trust. ^.^

I got to this channel looking for 700series benchmarks. My fav type of videos are unboxing and reviews of video cards :D

I found LinusTechTips while researching for my desktop. Have been out of the parts game for a while and channels like this one bring a good side to tech. Good commentary too.

I enjoy the handy sub $100 and the review videos.

Looking forward to what you do in the future!