1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I will never forget the day I subscribed to LTT, I first subscribed to your channel before NCIXcom. Your channel taught me a lot of things from how I built my very own PC right now to news that I wouldn't get my hands on. Thank you for the content Linus Media Group, congratulations and keep 'em coming!

I found Linustechtips some time before i build my first pc.

Linus i started watching you when cameraman was around and I loved the shoe on head joke you guys did so i thought you guys should have some sort of running gag in your videos like this or maybe something that hints stuff like an Easter egg type stuff. Regardless you guys are the first tech YouTube channel i saw and followed so keep up the amazingly good work.

Congratulations on reaching 1,000,000 Subscribers! :)

How I found @LinusTech . Let me think.

Ah, I remember. I was looking at a PCWhizKid video about a graphics card, I think pre HD5000 series. Linus' video came up as a suggestion. At first, tbh, I didn't like Linus' format. But after a while, I started to like it, and even more overtime, to the point now, that I look forward to every LinusTechTips video made, be it LTT, Techquickie, Channel Super fun or even the very rare LinusCatTips.

A play on a video now, Linus built the tree from scratch and now has climbed one branch of many to a successfull career.

Look forward to many more videos in the future from Linus and the Team. :)

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Linus your videos are unique and informative and are actually enjoyable to watch love the channel and I hope you keep up the daily videos ! big well dome for 1000000 subs :D

Thanks a ton Linus, you and the rest of the team work so hard in what you believe in, and I hope that you continue to do well, as you truly deserve it.

After a friend recommended you from just before you left NCIX, I've watched your videos religiously, and I shall continue to do so for as long as I can.

Thanks. <3

I love Linus tech tips because they helped me to entry the world of computers and pc master race. My favourite aspect of the channel is "HOLLY BALLS". I wish you the best from Argentina.

Thank you Linus and the crew for the amazing videos that you post every day <3

Hello guys, im from Venezuela and i enjoy ur vids since the 2012... was building a custom PC, and i didnt know too much about technology, processor, GPU, motherboards, even gaming mouse... you help me a lot with it :)... my favs videos are the GPU review benchmark thing... i really love it, jaja right now im trying to buy a r9 270 but it's difficult because of the situation of my country :) but i work a lot so im trying to give me something beautiful to entertaining with ... Gratz 1 millions subs is awesome ... nice dream going there ... like everyone else ill be so happy to get something in ur giveaway :) thanks u so much .. keep ur dream going on !

This is really Big , Congratulations Guys ! .

I really love the Hardware review and I would love to see you guys critics those hardware more . I would love see you guys review the new SteamBox Pre-Built PC's . It`s an interesting idea to get a cheap Pre-built Small PC and yet it can play most new games at good quality .

Thank you guys for this giveaway & Good luck All !

Love Linus Tech Tips! Always a good help when looking into new hardware, or software, and the WAN show is always great fun to watch(though at times can be hard to watch in Europe due to time difference). Keep up the good work!

My Favorite videos are the build guides, especially the really fancy ones. I've been watching this channel since I've created my YouTube account, which is a few years ago. I especially appreciate the fact that you can find pretty much every new Product on the market. 

Keep up the good work. 

Congrats for 1 Million Subscribers

Experge

Thanks for feeding my obsession to learn about new technology and products these past few years!

love the content keep it up learned a lot from them, enough to go out and build my very own pc

WOW Linus congratulations for this great achievement. I found that your videos are my favorite review and informational videos in the tech world u simply do them so explicit direct and objective, with no fuss. I just hope i win the surface :D  

Its mean great watching the channel grow and especially seeing luke become more comfortable in his own skin. Keep it up guys!

| CM Storm Trooper | MSI GD45 | 4670k @4.3Ghz h100i | MSI 780 Gaming Edition | Antec Greenwatts 650watts | 250GB Samsung Evo SSD 1.5tb 5400RPM | Asus VE278H | Logitch, G400s, G710, Z623 speakers|

Best tech channel on Youtube. Thanks for what has been given, and thanks for what will be, :D

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Hi Linus, i would really like to see a video off the new nvidia series once it comes out :-)

Thank you guys so much for doing all these videos. I have been following you guys for a long time and I still get excited when I see a video pop up in my subscription box. Congrats on getting 1 million subscribers. You deserve every one of them! I really love videos where you address myths or large questions about the PC building experience like if high end fans are actually worth purchasing, etc. They are insightful and make the content you make relevant to the non-enthusiast consumer. Thank you for all that you do! Best of luck in all your future endeavors. Just know that I will be watching!

Best of luck in the giveaway to everyone else in the forum. Hope I win! *crossesfingers*.