1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just would like to say

post-131518-0-32884000-1410458947.jpg

I've been watching your videos for years now, keep up the AMAZING work

TDC MK VII: 7900X3D//\\ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB//\\Crosshair X670E Hero//\\Palit RTX 4090 Gamerock//\\SK Hynix Platinum P41 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB w/Heatsink//\\Samsung 990 Pro 2TB//\\ Samsung 870 Evo 2TB//\\Samsung 870 Evo 1TB

Ihuarraquax: 5950X//\\NH-D15 chromax.black//\\Crosshair VIII Dark Hero//\\RTX 3080 Ti Gaming Pro//\\1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0//\\1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus//\\10TB WD Purple//\\6TB WD Black//\\Xonar DX//\\TT Armor Revo Snow Edition//\\ASUS MG279Q//\\K100 RGB OPX//\\Naga Pro with Dock//\\Artisan Hayate Otsu//\\Glorious Large Mousepad//\\JDS Labs O2 Amp//\\Moukey 4 Channel Stereo Mixer//\\HD6XX headphone//\\Massdrop Minimic

Arc Reactor: 3900X with the Stock Cooler//\\ ROG Strix X570-E Gaming//\\RTX 3080 TUF OC//\\32GB Patriot Viper RGB @3466 MHz//\\256 GB Samsung 850 Pro//\\Asus GT301//\\
Logitech G710//\\Logitech G9X//\\Roccat Raivo//\\Bitfenix ARGB GPU Holder

Tertiary System: 6700K//\\Cooler Master V6GT//\\Gigabyte Z170X- Gaming 7//\\16GB HyperX DDR4 @2666Mhz//\\SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB//\\WD Green 1TB//\\3TB WD Green//\\4TB WD Black//\\6TB WD Purple//\\Cooler Master Storm Sniper//\\Sennheiser HD 598//\\Logitech G502 HERO//\\Roccat Taito Mousepad//\\LG 49" 4K TV 49UM7340PVA

I found LinusTechTips because I was looking for information about GTX770 and found you guys on Youtube.

Watched the video and a few others too, didn't see any hype, fanboyism or hater stuff. What I ended up finding was some good information and some entertaining guys to watch, instant sub.

Keep up the great work!

Last week I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen.

I have since been visited by her sister

...and now wish to withdraw that statement.

I found linustechtips because i wanted to build a pc and have no idea how. I found an awesome build guild with led me to subscribe to the channel. I then joined the forum to get a bit of help from the linustechtips community. I miss the old unboxing and review type of videos. I don't know why but i seeing like unboxings a lot. Maybe you should create another channel dedicated to just having unboxings of products reviewed on the main channel.

Thank your so much for the videos. I love this canal and found it whilst looking for some youtube tech reviews (i didn't know those exited whilst trying to look for them) and I found you.

i watch your first video when i was searching for new computer that time was x58 time . i watch your videos and u was awsome from  that time . and we are in 2014 and still i think linus you are the best tech guy in youtube . just want from u to bring back the unboxing  items. and hope u live longer to see your awsome videos . hope to win the first prize in my life . ABDULREHMAN FROM DOHA QATAR .. 

I started watching LTT videos 4 years ago when I was 14. The channel taught me everything I know about computer hardware and I'm now the computer guy with friends and family, and that wouldn't have happened without this channel. thank you.

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions! Your video was sincere and honest and there is no reason why you can't hit 2 million.

Linus I love your videos and will continue to love them even if I don't win anything... But winning might make me love them just a little more.

I have been subscribed since you began as your own company 2 years ago and hope you continue for many more years.

Congrats LTT Team. Loving every single video you guys make. There's no better tech channel on Youtube. First video i viewed was the unboxing/review of the EVGA 690. Greeting from Germany. 

To be Judas is always a solution.

great video as always, and we all thank u for ur giveaway , whoever get lucky .and congrats on ur company successions ,hard work and commitment always pays off.

Not sure what was the first video I saw on your channel, but I really enjoy the content even though I am not really what you would call an enthusiast. However, in the future before I buy any piece of hardware I will always look up what you have to say about it. Keep up the good work :)

I found Linus Tech Tips about a month and a half ago after researching some parts for a new PC build, I quickly noticed almost every part I looked up had Linus in it. I subscribed very shortly after noticing that. I'm disappointed now when I can't find a video by linux tech tips for something.

i been a sub for about a year now and im really happy for you guys i love watching your videos and thanks to your channel i found austins channel and ncix and all of this other great channels so thanks im really happy that you guys reached a million subs sorry for my misspeld word i live in mexico

I first found Linus when he was doing his unboxings for NCIX. I was searching  youtube to find someone who could show me how to put together a pc.I find that Linus has a certain charisma that appeals to me ( and 999,999 others as well !!!) Thanks to Linus`s guidance I built my first pc about 7 months ago and is humming along nicely. I have actually learnt alot from LMG so to Linus and the rest of the gang a big thankyou and thumbs up and well done.

Crongutalions LMG. I really miss the ghetto live streams in linus' garage but I can live without them I guess :P You guys have certainly progressed a lot and pretty quickly too. Next up, 2 million subs.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Linus, your channel is what got me into my obsession with computers and would like to thank you for starting this great part of my life.

Congratulations on the 1 million mark. Thanks for all the reliable reviews on all the handy tech so far! 

So great that you guys have been able to reach this milestone and that we as a community are able to share this celebration together. I first stumbled onto LinusTechTips while researching for a build and found your videos to be really entertaining and informative to what I was searching for. Afterwards anytime I was looking into something new I would search your channel and you always seem to have what I was looking for, I always came away feeling satisfied with the information you brought forth into your videos. Furthermore since I found out about the Techquickie channel I have spent much more of my time looking through y'all's channels and have since felt that LinusTechTips is the one stop go to place for satisfying content. 

Wow, thank YOU Linus! I found you by watching unboxing of a razer keyboard I was interested in, and thought you were genuine and enjoyable to watch. So I sticked around. That was over two years ago, and I can honestly say, you changed my life. You got me really into computer stuff, so now I'm in 3rd grade of "technical highschool" or whatever you wanna call it. And watching WAN Show (even before it became WAN Show) boosted my english a lot. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

I found LTT through the NCIX channel when I was building my first PC (which I'm still running) in 2010. That's when I started to find my love for technology and all things hardware related.

Keep up the great work, guys! Here's to a million more!

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

Clearly the best channel on YouTube. Learnt so much from you guys. Best episode? Hmm... The hipster ssd commercial. :-D

gRaTz Linus! I found you 6 months ago randomly on a google search while looking for some expert advice on PC building... the first video I've seen was the ultimate overkill build guide. I still watch it occasionally to get some nerdgasm... My personal fave is the compact SLI build guide since that's the kind of system I'd like to build in the near future for some serious audio editing.

Keep it up baby! I watch your videos daily  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

p.s. I even had the courage to upgrade my HDD to SSD on my gaming laptop since I started watching your videos so props to you